forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
samX500
As been quite anoying recently, I guess I can give him/her another chance though.
captainmilk
Straight forward, and doesn't care if their words sound rude to others.
ERA Puzzle

Rebmare wrote:

Straight forward, and doesn't care if their words sound rude to others.

Have you seen what Meah has been posting here lately?
captainmilk
Unfortunately no, but I would be glad if you could enlighten me
Achromalia
seems to have been unaware of Meah's recent spam sessions of inane posts with the addition of a particular music video.
captainmilk
Yeah I was too lazy to come to FG for a few days, but when I was here in FG years ago Meah was a very sweet girl. So that's my opinion on her still
ERA Puzzle

Rebmare wrote:

Yeah I was too lazy to come to FG for a few days, but when I was here in FG years ago Meah was a very sweet girl. So that's my opinion on her still

You know, it was the same for me. I have no idea tf happened to Meah but yeah. I mean, I generally try not to comment on it, but it's kind of annoying when the posts are literally not even remotely related to the thread and it's just the same fucking video like 12-13 posts in a row. I guess it's not really that big of a deal but every time I see it I just think; "Really?".

Anyway, my point is Sam's at least a little justified with his comment.
captainmilk
Oh wait, she posted just a video? She posted that on the ot discord server recently, if we're thinking same thing at least
ERA Puzzle
Yeah. In like a million different threads.
samX500
Let's just clear up the drama really quick, I never mean't to be rude to Meah all I did was say that recently she had been annoying by spamming her video in every thread even when it had absolutely nothing to do with whichever thread the video was posted in. I specifically worded my sentence so that it refers only to their recent act and not personally attack them (although maybe I failed at doing that, I am not too sure what my level of english is like). That's why I said "has been annoying recently" instead of "is annoying".
ERA Puzzle

samX500 wrote:

Let's just clear up the drama really quick, I never mean't to be rude to Meah all I did was say that recently she had been annoying by spamming her video in every thread even when it had absolutely nothing to do with whichever thread the video was posted in. I specifically worded my sentence so that it refers only to their recent act and not personally attack them (although maybe I failed at doing that, I am not too sure what my level of english is like). That's why I said "has been annoying recently" instead of "is annoying".

I agree. I don't wanna attack anyone either. I just don't like the floodspammyspams.
Achromalia
I don't think this was much of any sorta drama, other than another incident that people are just rather tired of.

Meah's still someone i'm rather indifferent to, for now.
ERA Puzzle
I can't wait for MCC to come to PC. I'm gonna buy that shit so fucking fast

Anyway, I'm just thinking about that cause that DM you sent me about sc2 and Halo 3
Tad Fibonacci
Wait, Meah's a woman?
ERA Puzzle
I honestly don't even know but that's what I was told way back

I'm pretty sure anyway but this like years ago so I could be wrong
Kyomaku
You seem to have luck on your side for now.
MisakiTobisawa-
Zain Sugieres v2 (very good standard player that posts in OT/FG often)

also holy fuck how long was that debate up there
Meah
White ribbon imouto mode

Ashton wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M46FRJsB0Qw
Kyomaku
Would like to say indifferent, but Meah doesn't positively contribute to anything in FG, and I'm hoping for a positive change. Why are you wasting your own time like this?
Meah
im bored lol
Journal
I enjoy seeing your posts
ERA Puzzle

Journal wrote:

But why
Tad Fibonacci

Puzzle wrote:

Journal wrote:

But why
What if they're the same person?
Kyomaku
Tanya is a cool character and you have good taste
ERA Puzzle

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Puzzle wrote:

Journal wrote:

But why

What if they're the same person?

hhhhhhhhhGHHHHHHHHHH

OT:

Hi Kyomaku. I like seeing you around. I also like your coin game. You should post more.
Achromalia
ferrachromatism's dearest counselor and supplement advisor.
payney
ninja

my favorite skeleton
Tad Fibonacci
My favorite tree chopping comrade.
payney
ditto
ERA Puzzle
is a nice pokemon
Meah
Husa
Achromalia
not too certain about what i think of ya. just kinda neutral.
z0z
no feelings of like or hate
ERA Puzzle
That's a lot of posts

Hello, you seem new-ish around here
Meah
Paddle
Husa
pfp best girl
Achromalia
still has that signature.

nnngh, it doesn't match...
Tad Fibonacci

Achromalia wrote:

still has that signature.
I like it.
Carmlillball
'Fibonacci' reminds me of Tool's 'Lateralus' and I like that.
show more