forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tad Fibonacci
Is sick of people pointing out the discrepancy between his avatar and username.
ERA Puzzle
What's your avatar from?
thyme_old_1
nice username and quite rare to see some common words used as a name as they are always already taken especially in mmo games.
KatouMegumi
okay, this guy broke the old forum. although, it's more like a broken forum signature.
thyme_old_1
huh nice. i'll try to fix that, anyway katou megumi is my waifu but why is your profile picture not her the frick man???
Tad Fibonacci

Puzzle wrote:

What's your avatar from?
It's a fan art of youjo Senki.
I think I found it on Pinterest, not sure who the artist is though.

OT: Seems to appear on FG from now and then just to disappear for a few weeks and then eventually come back.

Ninja'd

OT: Had a signature that broke the old forums. Also avatar doesn't appear on the old site
KatouMegumi

Tsutsui Mari wrote:

huh nice. i'll try to fix that, anyway katou megumi is my waifu but why is your profile picture not her the frick man???

OT: Haven't changed his Tanya avatar in like, 2 months.
Journal
quite involved within the community
Meah
A book
Achromalia
indifference.

still a fairly active member of FG though.
rexdo206
[quote="Lust"]Well here it is, what do you think of the user who has posted above you?

Shiro edit:
A few rules: wait a bunch of posts before posting again so that this does not turn into a personal chatroom among a few selected users.
Keep your posts on-topic and don't chitchat. That is flooding and is generally disallowed through the forums (except on appropriate topics meant for it, and this isn't one).
Be courteous and avoid drama. If you have nothing nice to post, then post nothing.
ERA Puzzle
That really doesnt apply anymore. FG is a community of mostly tight knit people who flood and converse between themselves. It's the natural state of things.
Achromalia
It's not that it doesn't apply-- rather, it's being adhered to, you can still address that person's post, but just don't flood the page with back-and-forth conversation, as that's normally the job of PMs. you can still address what the user above says, just as well as you can address something about the user above, or really, anything relevant to that person. should it be their topic, then that should be alright.

in my case, i'm addressing your thoughts on the rules for this forum game.
Asaiga
do you write stories?
ERA Puzzle
Your username reminds me of Aiseca. And Aisecas user reminds me of yours. Hmm
Achromalia

Asaiga wrote:

do you write stories?

i've made several attempts to, yeah. i've been fleshing out some characters for it, as well as its storyline.

- - -

OT: nothing short of amazing.
captainmilk
Pfp reminds me of Sans, I wonder how many times you've heard that already. I like the simplicity of it though.
Achromalia
I've heard it all too often. Thank you, though.

As for you, I generally consider you pretty cool. You've exuded a pretty nice demeanor while you've been here.
Kyomaku
You remind me of an old friend of mine that I haven't talked to in years, quite a lot of similarities in your personality.
Meah
Fox
Penguin
Meah is moe

You also love earraping us
MisakiTobisawa-
how do I get a 300pp play I need help
Penguin
Play more. Stop playing farm maps. Improve your overall skills, not just ones that inflate your pp.

OT: does not have a 300pp play.
MisakiTobisawa-
oof farming is my only skill but thanks anyway

inspiration for me to continue playing mouse because he shows tablets aren't necessary to be good at the game
Achromalia
mouse-only is the superior playstyle.

(not really ghhfhgh)

but it's pretty comfortable, in my opinion. it works well enough.
ERA Puzzle
I dont think it works well at all, man. Playing without a keyboard is really gonna make it rough when you try to stream anything. You can do it, I'm sure, but it'd be about a trillion times easier with a keyboard.
Achromalia
key word had been enough, i had initially been joking, anyways.

i find mouse-only to be only more fun and challenging due to the work a single hand has to do.

of course it may be argued that it adds more risk for damage to the wrist and hand, but i've mostly just kept playing while taking breaks.

i don't really play osu! much anymore so i've kinda forgotten the feeling.
keremaru
trackpad + mouse is better and you can't change my mind :wheelchair:

i haven't played standard in a fat minute, so it feels weird putting my finger on a flat surface too.
Vuelo Eluko
imagine playing all the modes at once
Meah
jesus1412 fan
Achromalia
fan of the philippines-- philippines, number one.
GSG95
a fellow creator

i respect you <3
Kyomaku
interesting profilepicture
ERA Puzzle
I like your FG idea.
MisakiTobisawa-
Well you seem to be a fan of an anime I'm also a fan of
Asaiga
too much anime
ERA Puzzle