forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
ERA Puzzle
You have good taste in waifu character design. Aesthetically. I have no idea who your waifu(s) actually are as characters, but they look nice.
Zain Sugieres
never seen them before i think but their name is familiar
Asaiga
xd
Journal
學貓叫
payney
i enjoy seeing u around FG! interesting personality that i wanna get to know more (as long as im around)

also very nice tyty
ERA Puzzle
I unno much about you, but you posted that status thing in status thread, hope it wasn't anything serious
payney
nothing serious in the long run, but it hurt a lot in the moment. im gonna be ok.

OT: i dont know too much abt u but u give off a very achro vibe. and i like achro, therefore i like u
ERA Puzzle

charamaru wrote:

nothing serious in the long run, but it hurt a lot in the moment. im gonna be ok.

OT: i dont know too much abt u but u give off a very achro vibe. and i like achro, therefore i like u

Lmao even other people think we're clones. Him and I are very alike, yes.

OT: I'm glad to hear that you're managing. Hang in there, man. It sucks to suck, but sucking is a necessary part of not-sucking. Sounds weird, but it's true.

Gotta start somewhere.
Achromalia
a great friend.

and also pretty nice to talk to when i'm not feelin' too hot about my work.
Asaiga
eccentric
Journal
entertaining
Tad Fibonacci
Doesn't actually has a journal as their avatar anymore.
payney
tad is cool i like tad

i also still think abt how i never sent u those maps that i said id send u that one time

oops

ill do it when im on wifi again lol
Tad Fibonacci
Oh yeah lol. I totally forgot about that too.

Thanks btw.

OT: Your choices in avatar is always interesting and you're a pretty cool person.
ERA Puzzle
I suck at chess so I'm not really a good judge but you seem like a good chess player and that's really cool

I'm curious, how much have you played chess before?
Tad Fibonacci
Tbh, I liked chess but I never got good at it. I suck at doing calculations.

As to how much I've played, I don't think I've played too much either. I used to play with bots on my phone in spare times but since I kept losing, I just got bored at some point and stopped playing.

OT: You seems like a friendly and smart guy.
ERA Puzzle

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Tbh, I liked chess but I never got good at it. I suck at doing calculations.

As to how much I've played, I don't think I've played too much either. I used to play with bots on my phone in spare times but since I kept losing, I just got bored at some point and stopped playing.

OT: You seems like a friendly and smart guy.

We should play some together sometime. I hate playing against engines (bots), the way most of them are designed is like they play perfectly and based on the difficulty level they just randomly throw in bad moves. So even against the lowest level difficulty on most engines can literally play like a 2800+ rated GM on your phone and just completely dick you before making a mistake. It makes the games really boring and just not fun at all because it devolves into "Well I better play literally perfect until the AI goes full retard and sacs like 3 rooks even though there's only 2 on the board"

And I'm not a huge fan of playing online chess against people I dunno, idk why. It's much more fun to play with someone you know.

Also, thanks for the compliments. I think you're p cool too~
Tad Fibonacci
I guess playing chess once in a while would be fun. Aside from the one in FG it's been a while since I played it.

I might suck but sure, I'll play.
milr_
ERA Puzzle
88 * 12 - 40
MisakiTobisawa-
your name describes my life very well
KatouMegumi
good avatar choice :ok_hand:
keremaru
eririst is back :^
ERA Puzzle
Ahh I dont know you very much, hi though~
Perfection
plays loads of mania
MisakiTobisawa-
teach me how to have perfect aim it's in your name
mewkies
the person above is a big cootie
MisakiTobisawa-
you're also very cute person who lives in my country
KatouMegumi
Hazuki is cute too.
milr_
grandfa
Carmlillball
Who?
milr_

Carmlillball wrote:

Who?
ERA Puzzle
Still 88 * 12 - 40
Asaiga
I'm fairly new to chess as well, hmu if you want to play ^^
Achromalia
Merely sqrt441(-7/3) + (11^2 + 1).

gdi, these ninjas.

- - -

OT: A mere cbrt315821241 + sqrt20736.
keremaru
2 + 2
ERA Puzzle
Your avatar spooks me in a most enjoyable way
Achromalia
2(6)^2 + 1.
payney
i enjoy ur presence in the forums!

and ur music!

would love to talk to abt it sometime

B) kinda guy
Achromalia
likewise.

it's nice seeing you around.

i'm open for discussion at pretty much any time, even if i'm busy. i'll lend an ear anyways.
show more