forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
MisakiTobisawa-
pretty chill guy when you get to know him
Journal
Go to sleep my child. You’ll need it for your upcoming 9183772983729 tests.
MisakiTobisawa-
yes yes
KatouMegumi

Journal wrote:

OT: Avatar never matches name u.u
Well, Sir. My current avatar picture is Jinno Megumi. not the Megumi you thought of, but still Megumi.

OT: I probably should attempt to invite them to play Minecraft. They look like the person that could be interested.
ERA Puzzle
WAIT YOU'RE FIZZN WTFFFFF

HI ITS BEEN FOREVER I REMEMBER YOU
KatouMegumi
Yes, I am. And indeed, it was. Feel free to message me on Discord.
ERA Puzzle

KatouMegumi wrote:

Yes, I am. And indeed, it was. Feel free to message me on Discord.

I don't think I even have you on discord. Discord is too new, lol.
Achromalia
reunited with a long-time older-generation member of the forums. nice.
Meah
Human body system
Achromalia
another long-time frequenter of the forums.
MisakiTobisawa-
I'm pretty sure you're a year my senior based on stuff you've said around here
ERA Puzzle
Hey man, don't let peoples judgements rule you. Have whatever the hell you want as your avatar. Except seagulls. Everybody hates ducking seagulls. Those guys are dicks.
Penguin
I've never seen you around, but I don't agree with the seagull thing. Eph is a pretty cool dude yo
Husa
400pp when?
MisakiTobisawa-
give me your skills so I can fc sotarks blade dance
Achromalia
a mixed bag.

of tea.

a bundle of flavor.

just takes some time.
MisakiTobisawa-
I'm dumb so put me in hot water it will be faster
ERA Puzzle
Being dumb is not a good reason to suffer, my friend. Nothing wrong with being dumb.

Plus, I'm not sure if I agree.
Achromalia
it's like you're me but a whole lot smarter.

though of course, our depths of knowledge are around different points.

i probably will have trouble keeping up with some of our conversations but i'll sure as hell have enjoyed it.

hell yeah.

you're like a well-aged clone of myself. this is still too fascinating.
ERA Puzzle

Achromalia wrote:

it's like you're me but a whole lot smarter.

though of course, our depths of knowledge are around different points.

i probably will have trouble keeping up with some of our conversations but i'll sure as hell have enjoyed it.

hell yeah.

you're like a well-aged clone of myself. this is still too fascinating.

I think we're pretty similar in intelligence levels, actually, so stop with that I'm smarter stuff-

But ye. This dude is dope. That's my thoughts on this guy. He is dopamine, personified ironically.

Really enjoyable to have conversations with.
Asaiga
first time seeing you here

being smart similar to Achromalia
MisakiTobisawa-
simple mapper just like who I aspire to be, a simple mapper creating fun maps anyone can play, well I hope so anyway
ERA Puzzle
You have good taste in waifu character design. Aesthetically. I have no idea who your waifu(s) actually are as characters, but they look nice.
Zain Sugieres
never seen them before i think but their name is familiar
Asaiga
xd
Journal
學貓叫
payney
i enjoy seeing u around FG! interesting personality that i wanna get to know more (as long as im around)

also very nice tyty
ERA Puzzle
I unno much about you, but you posted that status thing in status thread, hope it wasn't anything serious
payney
nothing serious in the long run, but it hurt a lot in the moment. im gonna be ok.

OT: i dont know too much abt u but u give off a very achro vibe. and i like achro, therefore i like u
ERA Puzzle

charamaru wrote:

nothing serious in the long run, but it hurt a lot in the moment. im gonna be ok.

OT: i dont know too much abt u but u give off a very achro vibe. and i like achro, therefore i like u

Lmao even other people think we're clones. Him and I are very alike, yes.

OT: I'm glad to hear that you're managing. Hang in there, man. It sucks to suck, but sucking is a necessary part of not-sucking. Sounds weird, but it's true.

Gotta start somewhere.
Achromalia
a great friend.

and also pretty nice to talk to when i'm not feelin' too hot about my work.
Asaiga
eccentric
Journal
entertaining
Tad Fibonacci
Doesn't actually has a journal as their avatar anymore.
payney
tad is cool i like tad

i also still think abt how i never sent u those maps that i said id send u that one time

oops

ill do it when im on wifi again lol
Tad Fibonacci
Oh yeah lol. I totally forgot about that too.

Thanks btw.

OT: Your choices in avatar is always interesting and you're a pretty cool person.
ERA Puzzle
I suck at chess so I'm not really a good judge but you seem like a good chess player and that's really cool

I'm curious, how much have you played chess before?
Tad Fibonacci
Tbh, I liked chess but I never got good at it. I suck at doing calculations.

As to how much I've played, I don't think I've played too much either. I used to play with bots on my phone in spare times but since I kept losing, I just got bored at some point and stopped playing.

OT: You seems like a friendly and smart guy.
ERA Puzzle

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Tbh, I liked chess but I never got good at it. I suck at doing calculations.

As to how much I've played, I don't think I've played too much either. I used to play with bots on my phone in spare times but since I kept losing, I just got bored at some point and stopped playing.

OT: You seems like a friendly and smart guy.

We should play some together sometime. I hate playing against engines (bots), the way most of them are designed is like they play perfectly and based on the difficulty level they just randomly throw in bad moves. So even against the lowest level difficulty on most engines can literally play like a 2800+ rated GM on your phone and just completely dick you before making a mistake. It makes the games really boring and just not fun at all because it devolves into "Well I better play literally perfect until the AI goes full retard and sacs like 3 rooks even though there's only 2 on the board"

And I'm not a huge fan of playing online chess against people I dunno, idk why. It's much more fun to play with someone you know.

Also, thanks for the compliments. I think you're p cool too~
Tad Fibonacci
I guess playing chess once in a while would be fun. Aside from the one in FG it's been a while since I played it.

I might suck but sure, I'll play.
show more