1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
  4. Forum Games
show more
posted
I'm a guy...
posted
Lmao sorry
posted
Ehh, perhaps it'd be good to point out that it's in very plain sight considering that I'm using the old site as opposed to the default new site. The bbcode isn't working properly here.
posted
new avatar scary
posted
thanks uwu

felt cute, might draw later



current avatar's not-so-scary.
posted

Achromalia wrote:

thanks uwu

felt cute, might draw later



current avatar's not-so-scary.
Go write your speech, mister president. (・`ω´・)
posted

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Go write your speech, mister president. (・`ω´・)
aaAAAaA

maybe later ;w;

*c o ug h*

your status has updated to debate partner >:O
posted
cool guy B)

nice new avi btw
posted
what's the message in your signature again?
posted
hideous signature
posted
"does anyone remember when the 'thoughts about the user above you' thread had abraker last post in it"
posted

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

hideous signature
fuck off
posted

abraker wrote:

"does anyone remember when the 'thoughts about the user above you' thread had abraker last post in it"
Wtf is this shit, you don't belong here, Abraker get back to your lab

OT: Your relationship to your waifu is sort of like that guy who sleeps with a ton of girls and then comes back and gives flowers to his girlfriend every time, so it's supposed to be okay
posted

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

hideous signature
fuck off
hmm.

- - -

OT: Go back there and commit paperwork.

*stern look*
posted

TeeArctic1 wrote:

OT: Your relationship to your waifu is sort of like that guy who sleeps with a ton of girls and then comes back and gives flowers to his girlfriend every time, so it's supposed to be okay
Yes that's called a harem, I'm experienced in those so don't you worry about me and my waifu(s).
posted
you forgot to uhh...

...

fair enough.

well, you're a mixed bag, you're usually pretty decent, though.
posted
depends on my mood and therefore whether I feel like typing for 10 seconds or 10 minutes

should try mapping his own music and pull a vinxis even though he did it only once
posted
Moegami
posted
Kweeb
posted
now that is not a pfp I'd expect to see from him
show more
Please sign in to reply.