forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
keremaru
Fellow Snorlax praiser + OG penguin of OT.
KatouMegumi
Fushigidane
Wuxo
fellow slav
Achromalia
An interesting philosophy for their signature.

I plan to. I thrive off of music and art, so it's practically my job to love what I do-- they're my passions, after all -w-
Wuxo

Achromalia wrote:

An interesting philosophy for their signature.
i just love how you used "they" instead of assuming anything!
Tad Fibonacci
Yes, interesting philosophy indeed.

But I find it really hard to do.
Not many people can just do what they love, be it due to them not having enough talent to do what they want to do, not having the resources to do what they love or what they love to do is looked down by society as a whole.

And in this day and age, it's really easy to wake up realizing that you've grown to hate the things that you once loved doing. You might still love it, but you just hate it enough for you to get sick of doing it.
Achromalia

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Yes, interesting philosophy indeed.

But I find it really hard to do.
Not many people can just do what they love, be it due to them not having enough talent to do what they want to do, not having the resources to do what they love or what they love to do is looked down by society as a whole.

And in this day and age, it's really easy to wake up realizing that you've grown to hate the things that you once loved doing. You might still love it, but you just hate it enough for you to get sick of doing it.
Of course. There's difficulty in any industry that involves you having to work hard or come up with original ideas consistently and frequently. This can be reflected in creative blocks that frustrate you and leave your mind numb with your creative inertia.

And the reasons vary, too. Sometimes you're doing what you love, but it's not directly relevant to any form of income-- it could simply be a hobby. As for others who do work in a creative industry for their source of income, the pain is much more understandable.

But even if varies, it does exist, and so you're definitely right, it's really arduous and agonizing at that point.
Wuxo
it’s really hard to live by my current signature. i’m really bad at following my own words. i’m just way too terrified of being myself :<
MisakiTobisawa-
it's well said though, just try and live life normally doing what you love. ngl idk what I'm doing in life either but I just live it because it's a fun ride.
Achromalia
ah.

hmm, that's kinda difficult.

honestly, i'd prefer to work with my own philosophy rather than the mindsets of others, and improve it as best as i can, instead of adopting someone else's mindset and trying to live by it. i don't think you'd feel like you're quite yourself.

i feel it'd be better to stay consistent instead of acting or playing parts all your life. be yourself, though it doesn't mean you have to be what you think you're defined as. instead, be natural. try to genuinely strive for something, something you want, instead of always working towards a certain ideal that you don't have the heart for.

by that, i mean, be passionate as well. follow what you believe, with whatever cynicism or degree of suspicion and intuition that you must. things like these might help.

- - -

OT: or if by "doing what you love", you mean you love having ninja'd others, feel free to do that as well or something.
Tad Fibonacci

Wuxo wrote:

it’s really hard to live by my current signature. i’m really bad at following my own words. i’m just way too terrified of being myself :<
Don't be.
No one should feel scared for being oneself.

OT: You're my favorite skeletal friend.
keremaru
Voting for the correct president wasn't an odd choice.
It was the Achro choice.
Achromalia
I'm mildly surprised I'm even a president of anything.

But I'll do what I can and contribute, since uh

I guess that's what I do or something.

Well then, I'll just do my best!

(oh and also you're pretty cool -w-)
Tad Fibonacci
Actually, I didn't voted when I was hosting the election.
I did wanted to vote but I thought it would be unfair since I know the statistics of the votes. So I didn't vote and just focused on hosting the election instead.
MisakiTobisawa-

Achromalia wrote:

ah.

hmm, that's kinda difficult.

honestly, i'd prefer to work with my own philosophy rather than the mindsets of others, and improve it as best as i can, instead of adopting someone else's mindset and trying to live by it. i don't think you'd feel like you're quite yourself.

i feel it'd be better to stay consistent instead of acting or playing parts all your life. be yourself, though it doesn't mean you have to be what you think you're defined as. instead, be natural. try to genuinely strive for something, something you want, instead of always working towards a certain ideal that you don't have the heart for.

by that, i mean, be passionate as well. follow what you believe, with whatever cynicism or degree of suspicion and intuition that you must. things like these might help.

- - -

OT: or if by "doing what you love", you mean you love having ninja'd others, feel free to do that as well or something.

I swear it was coincidence.
Asaiga
but which Kotori exactly?
Wuxo
cute avi
Husa
same., when the uniform is too big! awawaa ////
Penguin
you like romcom anime i think
Taj
I don't know you...
...but perhaps, you are a kind person.
keremaru
who
MisakiTobisawa-

Asaiga wrote:

but which Kotori exactly?

Ender Lain
Previously known as jxrhythmer2002
KatouMegumi
finished airing
Achromalia
Has an Eriri worshipping server I've almost never talked in.
Asaiga
do you perhaps belong to a cult?
Wuxo
is probably a cutie irl
Achromalia
not much new to say, but you're pretty cool. it's strangely nice to see you around.
Wuxo
same, not much to say. why strangely tho uwu
Achromalia
i try to have specific reasons i can point to when i make a conclusion about something. i look for what my reasoning is, but sometimes it's possible to just like people, for some seemingly ineffable reason.

with you, it's a variant of this case. it's strange, because i normally have an easy-to-point-to reason why i would like you. in this case, it's a bit more difficult to describe.

it's something akin to what would seem like innocence or naivety, as far as your personality. it's a strangely familiar trait that i get to see every now and then.

but since it takes a while to figure out how to describe that, it's a little strange.
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

it's something akin to what would seem like innocence or naivety
That's how most everyone starts in OT, then we corrupt them to all hell.

OT: you like TN Points oi
milr_
pingu
Penguin
cute korean boy uwu
MisakiTobisawa-
He's good at judging hands, as well as using his own to be good at this game.
KatouMegumi
Pouty seasonal waifu LUL
Achromalia
Seems to be your local and regularly typical weeb.
Wuxo
super chill
keremaru
hey there 子
MisakiTobisawa-
shuki
sorry, mindblocked from farming, can't think of anything else
Achromalia
oooh, a new signature.
show more