Total Posts
show more
Westonini

Meah wrote:

I'm a bug
Penguin
cowboys are cool. teach me how to shoot a revolver pls
Tad Fibonacci
Can you even shoot anything with those tiny wings of yours?
Achromalia
founder of the shitpost thread revival petition.
Penguin
founder of the a̠̪͖̻̯̯̝̳͍̺̪͎͖͔̤̣̜͖͛͗̇ͦͬ̍̔͒̃ͣ̾͂̇̆͐͘b̵̵̛͓̻̻̻̰̫̙͖̺͖͔̭̳̈́̊̐͠ͅn̢̡̫͍̙͈̙̱̫̯͉͍͓͍ͤ̿͊̈́́ͭ̅̓̾̚̕͡o̴̡͇̼͓̞̫̬̱̱̪̫͛̓̏̂͛̅ͮͭ̃ͭ͋̽̽͋ͫ̌̎̀̀̚͘ͅr̘̬̖̼̮̺̲̲͚̬̭̜̬̖͋͛ͮͨ͛̎͌͆ͧ̿̆ͨͣ̀͢͜͟m̢̦̪͖̤͇̦̮͍̰̳̖͇̮̖̯̱̘̖̯ͭͭ̒͛͊ȁ̔ͥ̎ͨ͊̅̎̓̃̉̈́̇͑͏͜͞҉̡̘͍͕̲͔̰̬̭̱͇̲̗̬̦͓̼̹̩l̛͊̓̄̊ͩͬ͌͊͑̂̃̈́͗̊̽͏̹͉̜̰̤͘͟ͅ ̷̧̨͖̹̩̤̭͓̇̑͂ͬͥ͗ͫ̑ͩ͊͆̎͋͢͟a̦̠͇̜͙̥̯͇̹̰ͪͯͬͭ̿̎͊͘͜͠ͅn͒̓ͩ̇̅ͦ͑͒̇̂͆̋ͪͮ̆͂̆̚͠҉̴̛̝̟͔̮o̶̞̲͕̻͉͎̗̞̞͕͙̿̋̐̐ͣ̓̀ͨͥ̔̈́ͫ̚͘͡m̸̧̩͈͎̺̱̆͆̏͗̐ͫ̄ͮͤ̈́͐ͬͤ͢ͅo̡̰̟̗̮̫̖̮̗̗͚̝͛̆ͭͩͭ̏́ͭ̓͟͡l̨̡͎̯̱͕̯̼͓ͥͣ͆̌̓̿̋ͮͥ̈́̆̊͆͐ͩͭ͜͞y̵̢̢͑ͯ̓ͪͫ̾̑́ͤ̍̌͗̃͐͛̚͏͙̘̟͕̺̜ ̧̢̭͙͓͎̬̝̼̱́͑ͦ̏͘͜͟à̛̲͕̳͋̃ͪͧ͢͞͝w̶̧̐̑̐ͥ͏̵̙̟̜̯a̢̛ͭͨ̎͊̃ͬ͋̌ͣ̽̕҉̠̰̩ͅa̶͙̻̟̖̳̻̝̥̬͎̱̮̐̿ͩ̐ͩ͂͂ͬ͑̈́̏ͬ͛̀̕ä̶͇̲̝̱̰͓͙͙̙̠̗̈́ͧ̊ͣ͛ͮ̔̿̀̀͡ͅ.̨͑̇̎̅͛͂҉̮͇̹̣̟͎̳̗̣̳̝͚̱̠͓̻̖̯̰ ̶͇̗̩̟̙͓͇̗̩̬͉̯͍̌ͨͬ̋̐̔̒̾̃̒̓́̚̚aͥ͂̽ͪ͛̋̆͌̂̊͊ͨͮͤ͌̐̑҉̷̛͓̫̹̫̮̘̥͉̕͜ḋ̴̡̧̡̬̺̻̠̃̏ͧͦ̌͒̕v̂̋͂̎̾͐͝͡͏̵̛͓͇̩̞̤̗͎̣̳̳̹̰͖̗̖ ̴̴̱̙̩͙̮͖̘̱̳͓ͣͮͮͩ͛̓ͬ͟͝ͅa̵͖̤͓̝̭̥̟̘̘̱̫̤͓̳͐ͦ̓̏ͭͧͥͨͭͤͬͣͪ͂́̅͐̚͟͟ ̘̭̙̩̩͗̈́̒̾̌ͭͣ́̚͝
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

founder of the a̠̪͖̻̯̯̝̳͍̺̪͎͖͔̤̣̜͖͛͗̇ͦͬ̍̔͒̃ͣ̾͂̇̆͐͘b̵̵̛͓̻̻̻̰̫̙͖̺͖͔̭̳̈́̊̐͠ͅn̢̡̫͍̙͈̙̱̫̯͉͍͓͍ͤ̿͊̈́́ͭ̅̓̾̚̕͡o̴̡͇̼͓̞̫̬̱̱̪̫͛̓̏̂͛̅ͮͭ̃ͭ͋̽̽͋ͫ̌̎̀̀̚͘ͅr̘̬̖̼̮̺̲̲͚̬̭̜̬̖͋͛ͮͨ͛̎͌͆ͧ̿̆ͨͣ̀͢͜͟m̢̦̪͖̤͇̦̮͍̰̳̖͇̮̖̯̱̘̖̯ͭͭ̒͛͊ȁ̔ͥ̎ͨ͊̅̎̓̃̉̈́̇͑͏͜͞҉̡̘͍͕̲͔̰̬̭̱͇̲̗̬̦͓̼̹̩l̛͊̓̄̊ͩͬ͌͊͑̂̃̈́͗̊̽͏̹͉̜̰̤͘͟ͅ ̷̧̨͖̹̩̤̭͓̇̑͂ͬͥ͗ͫ̑ͩ͊͆̎͋͢͟a̦̠͇̜͙̥̯͇̹̰ͪͯͬͭ̿̎͊͘͜͠ͅn͒̓ͩ̇̅ͦ͑͒̇̂͆̋ͪͮ̆͂̆̚͠҉̴̛̝̟͔̮o̶̞̲͕̻͉͎̗̞̞͕͙̿̋̐̐ͣ̓̀ͨͥ̔̈́ͫ̚͘͡m̸̧̩͈͎̺̱̆͆̏͗̐ͫ̄ͮͤ̈́͐ͬͤ͢ͅo̡̰̟̗̮̫̖̮̗̗͚̝͛̆ͭͩͭ̏́ͭ̓͟͡l̨̡͎̯̱͕̯̼͓ͥͣ͆̌̓̿̋ͮͥ̈́̆̊͆͐ͩͭ͜͞y̵̢̢͑ͯ̓ͪͫ̾̑́ͤ̍̌͗̃͐͛̚͏͙̘̟͕̺̜ ̧̢̭͙͓͎̬̝̼̱́͑ͦ̏͘͜͟à̛̲͕̳͋̃ͪͧ͢͞͝w̶̧̐̑̐ͥ͏̵̙̟̜̯a̢̛ͭͨ̎͊̃ͬ͋̌ͣ̽̕҉̠̰̩ͅa̶͙̻̟̖̳̻̝̥̬͎̱̮̐̿ͩ̐ͩ͂͂ͬ͑̈́̏ͬ͛̀̕ä̶͇̲̝̱̰͓͙͙̙̠̗̈́ͧ̊ͣ͛ͮ̔̿̀̀͡ͅ.̨͑̇̎̅͛͂҉̮͇̹̣̟͎̳̗̣̳̝͚̱̠͓̻̖̯̰ ̶͇̗̩̟̙͓͇̗̩̬͉̯͍̌ͨͬ̋̐̔̒̾̃̒̓́̚̚aͥ͂̽ͪ͛̋̆͌̂̊͊ͨͮͤ͌̐̑҉̷̛͓̫̹̫̮̘̥͉̕͜ḋ̴̡̧̡̬̺̻̠̃̏ͧͦ̌͒̕v̂̋͂̎̾͐͝͡͏̵̛͓͇̩̞̤̗͎̣̳̳̹̰͖̗̖ ̴̴̱̙̩͙̮͖̘̱̳͓ͣͮͮͩ͛̓ͬ͟͝ͅa̵͖̤͓̝̭̥̟̘̘̱̫̤͓̳͐ͦ̓̏ͭͧͥͨͭͤͬͣͪ͂́̅͐̚͟͟ ̘̭̙̩̩͗̈́̒̾̌ͭͣ́̚͝
Don't worry.

A̶̼͉̹͖̫͌ͮ͐͊̚͢͝N̨̹͎͎͍̗̱̗̮̲̩̞͉̆ͮ͐ͥ͂ͦ̋̇ͬ̏ͮ̉ ̲A̲͖̘͈̻ͨͩͨ̌̉̀͝GI̙̠̥̞̗̤͎̼̦̘̱͖͙̜̊ͫͨ͛͐̎̽̉̾ͮ͒̑̄̒͢T͕̮̺̻̦̰̞̘̖͓̋̈ͧ͆͛̅͋͗̋ͬͯͅẠ̸̸͈̣̪̙̦̰̘̕T̘̺̯̫͉̟̥͙̞͖͇̠̭́͌̊́͑̑̀̄ͭ̈͒́͐̂ͅE̅ͪ̓̄͗̍̈́̽ͭ̚D̦̜̼̜̝̼͖̮ͩ̓͌͐̒͆͗̐ ̨̜̝͙̤̝̻ͤͬͩ͗ͭ͛AB̸̴̵͍̖͂̅N̠̺͖͚͓̘͚͈O͖̝͖̪̪̻̞͎̩̝̱̮̭̜͐ͨ̅ͨ̿̇́̎̈́̊͂ͨ͆̋̚͢ͅR͕͕̣͍̯̝͉̖̹̰͎̖̮̰̼M̸̧̡̳̈A̍͑L̗̳̼̬͙̙̮̣̻ ̡Ḁ̙̜̱͙̯ͅN̵̸̬̹̺̱̱̳͓̳̩̰̪̳̻̒̌̈ͩ̾ͬ̐̍̋̿̒ͩͫ̌ͅO̼̦͑̈M̷̬̗̥̮̱̝̺̺̹͎̻̝̀ͩ͊͗ͦ̈́̌̂ͩͮ̉͆͝A̸͚̖̲̦̻͚̟̳̩ͫ̂ͫ̃̈ͬ͗̍́̕͠Ļͧ͗͛̓͂̎́̑͗ͯ̓͊̀ͩ͑҉́Y̪̬̙̻̞ͫ̅͆͆̏ͣ́ͅ ̙̹̠̘̮̯̗̬̩͐͐͒͋̃̇͌̅͂Ȃ̦̩͚̲ͧ̾͊W̨͓̙̜ͥ̆̅́͢A̴̛ͮ́ͣ̐ͭ̾ͮ͋̿͐ͦ͏Į̶͎̣̗͎̟͈̗͙͉͚̟̖̏̎̾ͭ̀ͫ͋ͪ̃ͮ̽̌́T̛͇̦̟̹̗̝͖͙̮̼̝̝̗̞̔̇̌̄̏͆ͯ̾ͣ̇͆̏̂ͥ͝S̢̩̹̫̊ͫ̾́͞.͈̰͓͎͔͕͉͔͖ͨ̆̈̀ͧ̍̿̍̋ͧͅ
KatouMegumi
shit zalgo text is still relevant?
milr_
加藤恵
KatouMegumi
милр_
really, what elso could i say too then?
Achromalia
reminder: you only really need to say something relevant to the person above, typically about a trait of theirs or whatever it is you think of them. this may also be done by answering their question, or responding to a statement of theirs.

there are a multitude of things that can be stated of a person, even if those words are of little or no importance.

for example, KatouMegumi misspelled a few words.
Tad Fibonacci
Seems to be really interested in art and literature.

btw, what do you think about Haikus?
Achromalia
They're quite creative,
though I do find the format
rather limiting.
Tad Fibonacci
That was pretty good
I see what you did right there
Quite a cheeky move
Achromalia
Anything can work,
if you're knowledgeable of
a certain language.
Asaiga
catch on quickly

yea I stopped the haikus train
Achromalia
Stopped the haiku train,
but alas, there existed
yet another chain.
payney
all aboard the train!
next stop is charamaru
...need to change my name
Achromalia
And so, we will grow.
You've joined the great haiku crew.
And away, we go.
Tad Fibonacci
Am I sick right now?
Is this what sickness feels like?
I feel kinda sick
I am definitely sick.
KatouMegumi
Uses an avatar pic from thao one isekai anime with nazis
Penguin
you like metallica
keremaru
hunted by happystick himself :eyesPensive:
Tad Fibonacci
I like Haiku so,
I'm just gonna keep going
You have a cute name
And a loli avatar.
Asaiga
vietnam
milr_

Asaiga wrote:

vietnam
Husa
nom mapper
ninja

nom mapper
KatouMegumi
chika meme
Husa
dude firertuck chika
Achromalia
has a pretty nice avatar.
Vuelo Eluko
big brain signature
payney
cute wife
Asaiga
pixel drowzee
Penguin
name reminds me of acai berries
milr_
Sanchez
payney
nice fruit acc
Penguin
you're a cool guy. hopefully you stick around the forums.
payney

Penguin wrote:

you're a cool guy. hopefully you stick around the forums.

imma tryin

OT: waddle on. also enjoys the mother franchise, and although i haven't played any of the games (shame), it's something i've wanted to get into for a bit
keremaru
i wrecked pmd eot/d/s drowzee because i abused the wonder mail system and spammed myself with 5 golden seeds, giving me the levels necessary to absolutely demolish that guy. what a paedo, tryna steal azurill from marill like that over some apples...
payney

(is this bad?)
Husa

Achromalia wrote:

has a pretty nice avatar.
Kaguya no shori

ot: pokemon(?)
show more