allegedly is a bug
Meah
no im human
Westonini
wtf ok then ur a human
Meah
no im bug
Tad Fibonacci
Lynch him, he killed the shit post thread.
Meah
I'm a jester, you lose
ToS ref.
Penguin
Penguin the Sheriff

N1: abraker - NS
N2: Aiseca - NS
N3: Meah - MAFIA!
Meah
Sir I'm a doctor :x
payney
chara the veteran

n1: alert - oops! killed sheriff Penguin!

always alert n1 hahaahahha

edit: tfw ninja'd
Meah
I saw chara outside Penguin's door last night
payney
meah - SUS
Meah
where were you last night and what are you doing outside penguin's door
payney
chillin, lightin one up with my boy
Meah
but why did he die
payney
iunno, u were at his door too why dont u ask urself
Meah
what i am?
Westonini

Meah wrote:

I'm a bug
Penguin
cowboys are cool. teach me how to shoot a revolver pls
Tad Fibonacci
Can you even shoot anything with those tiny wings of yours?
Achromalia
founder of the shitpost thread revival petition.
Penguin
founder of the a̠̪͖̻̯̯̝̳͍̺̪͎͖͔̤̣̜͖͛͗̇ͦͬ̍̔͒̃ͣ̾͂̇̆͐͘b̵̵̛͓̻̻̻̰̫̙͖̺͖͔̭̳̈́̊̐͠ͅn̢̡̫͍̙͈̙̱̫̯͉͍͓͍ͤ̿͊̈́́ͭ̅̓̾̚̕͡o̴̡͇̼͓̞̫̬̱̱̪̫͛̓̏̂͛̅ͮͭ̃ͭ͋̽̽͋ͫ̌̎̀̀̚͘ͅr̘̬̖̼̮̺̲̲͚̬̭̜̬̖͋͛ͮͨ͛̎͌͆ͧ̿̆ͨͣ̀͢͜͟m̢̦̪͖̤͇̦̮͍̰̳̖͇̮̖̯̱̘̖̯ͭͭ̒͛͊ȁ̔ͥ̎ͨ͊̅̎̓̃̉̈́̇͑͏͜͞҉̡̘͍͕̲͔̰̬̭̱͇̲̗̬̦͓̼̹̩l̛͊̓̄̊ͩͬ͌͊͑̂̃̈́͗̊̽͏̹͉̜̰̤͘͟ͅ ̷̧̨͖̹̩̤̭͓̇̑͂ͬͥ͗ͫ̑ͩ͊͆̎͋͢͟a̦̠͇̜͙̥̯͇̹̰ͪͯͬͭ̿̎͊͘͜͠ͅn͒̓ͩ̇̅ͦ͑͒̇̂͆̋ͪͮ̆͂̆̚͠҉̴̛̝̟͔̮o̶̞̲͕̻͉͎̗̞̞͕͙̿̋̐̐ͣ̓̀ͨͥ̔̈́ͫ̚͘͡m̸̧̩͈͎̺̱̆͆̏͗̐ͫ̄ͮͤ̈́͐ͬͤ͢ͅo̡̰̟̗̮̫̖̮̗̗͚̝͛̆ͭͩͭ̏́ͭ̓͟͡l̨̡͎̯̱͕̯̼͓ͥͣ͆̌̓̿̋ͮͥ̈́̆̊͆͐ͩͭ͜͞y̵̢̢͑ͯ̓ͪͫ̾̑́ͤ̍̌͗̃͐͛̚͏͙̘̟͕̺̜ ̧̢̭͙͓͎̬̝̼̱́͑ͦ̏͘͜͟à̛̲͕̳͋̃ͪͧ͢͞͝w̶̧̐̑̐ͥ͏̵̙̟̜̯a̢̛ͭͨ̎͊̃ͬ͋̌ͣ̽̕҉̠̰̩ͅa̶͙̻̟̖̳̻̝̥̬͎̱̮̐̿ͩ̐ͩ͂͂ͬ͑̈́̏ͬ͛̀̕ä̶͇̲̝̱̰͓͙͙̙̠̗̈́ͧ̊ͣ͛ͮ̔̿̀̀͡ͅ.̨͑̇̎̅͛͂҉̮͇̹̣̟͎̳̗̣̳̝͚̱̠͓̻̖̯̰ ̶͇̗̩̟̙͓͇̗̩̬͉̯͍̌ͨͬ̋̐̔̒̾̃̒̓́̚̚aͥ͂̽ͪ͛̋̆͌̂̊͊ͨͮͤ͌̐̑҉̷̛͓̫̹̫̮̘̥͉̕͜ḋ̴̡̧̡̬̺̻̠̃̏ͧͦ̌͒̕v̂̋͂̎̾͐͝͡͏̵̛͓͇̩̞̤̗͎̣̳̳̹̰͖̗̖ ̴̴̱̙̩͙̮͖̘̱̳͓ͣͮͮͩ͛̓ͬ͟͝ͅa̵͖̤͓̝̭̥̟̘̘̱̫̤͓̳͐ͦ̓̏ͭͧͥͨͭͤͬͣͪ͂́̅͐̚͟͟ ̘̭̙̩̩͗̈́̒̾̌ͭͣ́̚͝
Achromalia

Penguin wrote:

founder of the a̠̪͖̻̯̯̝̳͍̺̪͎͖͔̤̣̜͖͛͗̇ͦͬ̍̔͒̃ͣ̾͂̇̆͐͘b̵̵̛͓̻̻̻̰̫̙͖̺͖͔̭̳̈́̊̐͠ͅn̢̡̫͍̙͈̙̱̫̯͉͍͓͍ͤ̿͊̈́́ͭ̅̓̾̚̕͡o̴̡͇̼͓̞̫̬̱̱̪̫͛̓̏̂͛̅ͮͭ̃ͭ͋̽̽͋ͫ̌̎̀̀̚͘ͅr̘̬̖̼̮̺̲̲͚̬̭̜̬̖͋͛ͮͨ͛̎͌͆ͧ̿̆ͨͣ̀͢͜͟m̢̦̪͖̤͇̦̮͍̰̳̖͇̮̖̯̱̘̖̯ͭͭ̒͛͊ȁ̔ͥ̎ͨ͊̅̎̓̃̉̈́̇͑͏͜͞҉̡̘͍͕̲͔̰̬̭̱͇̲̗̬̦͓̼̹̩l̛͊̓̄̊ͩͬ͌͊͑̂̃̈́͗̊̽͏̹͉̜̰̤͘͟ͅ ̷̧̨͖̹̩̤̭͓̇̑͂ͬͥ͗ͫ̑ͩ͊͆̎͋͢͟a̦̠͇̜͙̥̯͇̹̰ͪͯͬͭ̿̎͊͘͜͠ͅn͒̓ͩ̇̅ͦ͑͒̇̂͆̋ͪͮ̆͂̆̚͠҉̴̛̝̟͔̮o̶̞̲͕̻͉͎̗̞̞͕͙̿̋̐̐ͣ̓̀ͨͥ̔̈́ͫ̚͘͡m̸̧̩͈͎̺̱̆͆̏͗̐ͫ̄ͮͤ̈́͐ͬͤ͢ͅo̡̰̟̗̮̫̖̮̗̗͚̝͛̆ͭͩͭ̏́ͭ̓͟͡l̨̡͎̯̱͕̯̼͓ͥͣ͆̌̓̿̋ͮͥ̈́̆̊͆͐ͩͭ͜͞y̵̢̢͑ͯ̓ͪͫ̾̑́ͤ̍̌͗̃͐͛̚͏͙̘̟͕̺̜ ̧̢̭͙͓͎̬̝̼̱́͑ͦ̏͘͜͟à̛̲͕̳͋̃ͪͧ͢͞͝w̶̧̐̑̐ͥ͏̵̙̟̜̯a̢̛ͭͨ̎͊̃ͬ͋̌ͣ̽̕҉̠̰̩ͅa̶͙̻̟̖̳̻̝̥̬͎̱̮̐̿ͩ̐ͩ͂͂ͬ͑̈́̏ͬ͛̀̕ä̶͇̲̝̱̰͓͙͙̙̠̗̈́ͧ̊ͣ͛ͮ̔̿̀̀͡ͅ.̨͑̇̎̅͛͂҉̮͇̹̣̟͎̳̗̣̳̝͚̱̠͓̻̖̯̰ ̶͇̗̩̟̙͓͇̗̩̬͉̯͍̌ͨͬ̋̐̔̒̾̃̒̓́̚̚aͥ͂̽ͪ͛̋̆͌̂̊͊ͨͮͤ͌̐̑҉̷̛͓̫̹̫̮̘̥͉̕͜ḋ̴̡̧̡̬̺̻̠̃̏ͧͦ̌͒̕v̂̋͂̎̾͐͝͡͏̵̛͓͇̩̞̤̗͎̣̳̳̹̰͖̗̖ ̴̴̱̙̩͙̮͖̘̱̳͓ͣͮͮͩ͛̓ͬ͟͝ͅa̵͖̤͓̝̭̥̟̘̘̱̫̤͓̳͐ͦ̓̏ͭͧͥͨͭͤͬͣͪ͂́̅͐̚͟͟ ̘̭̙̩̩͗̈́̒̾̌ͭͣ́̚͝
Don't worry.

A̶̼͉̹͖̫͌ͮ͐͊̚͢͝N̨̹͎͎͍̗̱̗̮̲̩̞͉̆ͮ͐ͥ͂ͦ̋̇ͬ̏ͮ̉ ̲A̲͖̘͈̻ͨͩͨ̌̉̀͝GI̙̠̥̞̗̤͎̼̦̘̱͖͙̜̊ͫͨ͛͐̎̽̉̾ͮ͒̑̄̒͢T͕̮̺̻̦̰̞̘̖͓̋̈ͧ͆͛̅͋͗̋ͬͯͅẠ̸̸͈̣̪̙̦̰̘̕T̘̺̯̫͉̟̥͙̞͖͇̠̭́͌̊́͑̑̀̄ͭ̈͒́͐̂ͅE̅ͪ̓̄͗̍̈́̽ͭ̚D̦̜̼̜̝̼͖̮ͩ̓͌͐̒͆͗̐ ̨̜̝͙̤̝̻ͤͬͩ͗ͭ͛AB̸̴̵͍̖͂̅N̠̺͖͚͓̘͚͈O͖̝͖̪̪̻̞͎̩̝̱̮̭̜͐ͨ̅ͨ̿̇́̎̈́̊͂ͨ͆̋̚͢ͅR͕͕̣͍̯̝͉̖̹̰͎̖̮̰̼M̸̧̡̳̈A̍͑L̗̳̼̬͙̙̮̣̻ ̡Ḁ̙̜̱͙̯ͅN̵̸̬̹̺̱̱̳͓̳̩̰̪̳̻̒̌̈ͩ̾ͬ̐̍̋̿̒ͩͫ̌ͅO̼̦͑̈M̷̬̗̥̮̱̝̺̺̹͎̻̝̀ͩ͊͗ͦ̈́̌̂ͩͮ̉͆͝A̸͚̖̲̦̻͚̟̳̩ͫ̂ͫ̃̈ͬ͗̍́̕͠Ļͧ͗͛̓͂̎́̑͗ͯ̓͊̀ͩ͑҉́Y̪̬̙̻̞ͫ̅͆͆̏ͣ́ͅ ̙̹̠̘̮̯̗̬̩͐͐͒͋̃̇͌̅͂Ȃ̦̩͚̲ͧ̾͊W̨͓̙̜ͥ̆̅́͢A̴̛ͮ́ͣ̐ͭ̾ͮ͋̿͐ͦ͏Į̶͎̣̗͎̟͈̗͙͉͚̟̖̏̎̾ͭ̀ͫ͋ͪ̃ͮ̽̌́T̛͇̦̟̹̗̝͖͙̮̼̝̝̗̞̔̇̌̄̏͆ͯ̾ͣ̇͆̏̂ͥ͝S̢̩̹̫̊ͫ̾́͞.͈̰͓͎͔͕͉͔͖ͨ̆̈̀ͧ̍̿̍̋ͧͅ
KatouMegumi
shit zalgo text is still relevant?
milr_
加藤恵
KatouMegumi
милр_
really, what elso could i say too then?
Achromalia
reminder: you only really need to say something relevant to the person above, typically about a trait of theirs or whatever it is you think of them. this may also be done by answering their question, or responding to a statement of theirs.

there are a multitude of things that can be stated of a person, even if those words are of little or no importance.

for example, KatouMegumi misspelled a few words.
Tad Fibonacci
Seems to be really interested in art and literature.

btw, what do you think about Haikus?
Achromalia
They're quite creative,
though I do find the format
rather limiting.
Tad Fibonacci
That was pretty good
I see what you did right there
Quite a cheeky move
Achromalia
Anything can work,
if you're knowledgeable of