pastel flowers.
Tad Fibonacci
Bone daddy.
KatouMegumi
tanya degurechaf or what is this isekai nazi loli named
Husa
its an isekai?
KatouMegumi
well yes. also you apparently got booted out of that cherry blossom circlejerk server
Husa
i asked for it
Penguin
HD alternating god. Something something reol
Meah
A penguin from Mexico
Penguin

Meah wrote:

A penguin from Mexico
Mexico?

OT: you like to edit my quotes :^)
Meah
Because when you hear the word Sanchez, somehow it's like from Mexico or Spain
Also I have no idea about that editing stuff 8-)
Achromalia
has misquoted Penguin.
Asaiga
dark choco
Achromalia

Asaiga wrote:

dark choco
i prefer milk chocolate, but eh, I like dark chocolate too.
Westonini
I've always thought about making electronic music. I feel like eventually I'll try to get into it, but im sorta busy atm.

Seeing Achro be so passionate about it inspires me to pursue that side hobby.. one of these days..

Another problem is that I'm lazy though so.. there's that.
Achromalia
I'd highly recommend it. Always experiment with what you have and look for something that sounds nice. Take inspiration from producers and genres you enjoy.

Alas, that is from my perspective. Passion is a powerful thing that can deeply root you into composing music, and may help you get through the grueling and competitive scene of music production, if you wish to sell your music or wish to be better known.

Listen to chord progressions, listen to rhythm and what beats are emphasized in order to create a feeling.

Think about what makes you feel something. What sequence of notes would make you feel a particular emotion. You don't have to think about it at first unless you're becoming concerned about sound design, just keep trying your hand at melodies and rhythms a step at a time, and keep going for it if you believe it's something you enjoy.

Stick to what sounds nice to you, and go with your gut. Don't be disheartened if you think your work is underwhelming, crappy, and half-formed.

I think I'm still kinda disorganized and rather lackluster in my work. I can't seem to make anything that impacts others. And that's fine. I just need to figure out what will, for future releases.

...fuck. This just makes me feel shittier now that my laptop's fucked.
Westonini
Sorry to make you think about that lol. Maybe you'll have plenty of ideas to think about while your laptop gets repaired. Sounds kinda motivating to have plenty of ideas to try out.
Achromalia
The laptop won't be getting repaired.

There just wouldn't be enough money for that, even if it weren't as damaged as it is.

We have to save up for a new laptop, but who knows how long that'll take.

...but i suppose you're right. It's nice that I do at least have some ideas of what I'd like to do if I were to have a laptop again.

egh. not much can be done for now, so yeah. i'm just sitting around, trying to figure myself out for now. not much else i can see myself doing.
Meah
Achromalia
MisakiTobisawa-
_sparky_
Zain Sugieres
Husa
reverse indonesia
Achromalia
though i typically don't see them around on FG, they're still around pretty often as can be seen in the threads they'd post in.
keremaru
15 year old, but uses language that I don't think even adults use :thonktea:
Achromalia
I suppose that's due to their environment and how someone would interpret information, or perhaps even wish to express information.

In my case, my fluency would be thanks in part to being around my dad who's pretty damn proficient in English and having time to myself to contemplate various things dealing with depression.

There's plenty of people with an extended vocabulary that speak of things I can't seem to comprehend without having to re-read their conversations.
Penguin
I like your wide variety of vocabulary. I can understand and interpret everything you say (at least I think I can), but I'm just too lazy to use big words most of the time.
milr_
Cute avatar
Meah
big smile
Tad Fibonacci
You are some what mysterious to me.
Meah
I'm a bug
Westonini
allegedly is a bug
Meah
no im human
Westonini
wtf ok then ur a human
Meah
no im bug
Tad Fibonacci
Lynch him, he killed the shit post thread.
Meah
I'm a jester, you lose
ToS ref.
Penguin
Penguin the Sheriff

N1: abraker - NS
N2: Aiseca - NS
N3: Meah - MAFIA!
Meah
Sir I'm a doctor :x
payney
chara the veteran

n1: alert - oops! killed sheriff Penguin!

always alert n1 hahaahahha

edit: tfw ninja'd
show more