y'all are gay
Asaiga
homophobic
milr_
you know how to map pp
TeeArctic1
Nice shirt
Westonini
No shirt and no pants. Actually I don't think he's wearing anything. Pretty lewd if you ask me.

Acknowledges my "quality" shitposting.
milr_
Westernini
MisakiTobisawa-
Has had three usernames but only ranked maps as two of them
CatzerTM
nice avatar
keremaru
nice map

seriously, it's a good map. hope it gets loved like you want.
MisakiTobisawa-
better than me at every mode except standard
Meah
rhythm gamer since 2002
Green Platinum
Damn I started in 2004
MisakiTobisawa-
A guy I manage to trigger. Given that I used to be incredibly arrogant at school which annoyed my classmates a ton, maybe it just came over to me posting online, ouch.
Husa
qtie pie
Achromalia
I somewhat doubt that. Often times, it's more like whatever idiocy we present that we fail to pick up on just happens to be the cause of scrutiny.

Anyways, you're alright for what I know. I don't see much arrogance being carried over on your end.

...oh heya Husa -w-
Asaiga
high effort forum game poster
Green Platinum

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

A guy I manage to trigger. Given that I used to be incredibly arrogant at school which annoyed my classmates a ton, maybe it just came over to me posting online, ouch.
No I hate low-effort newfag weebs. I hate Milr and Catzer more than you in terms of people on this page.
Husa
roxy when
MisakiTobisawa-
still has the signature collab with perfection
TeeArctic1
Lost the bench :(
F
Shows some signs of reflection here and there, I approve of that. Reflections are interesting to read
MisakiTobisawa-
Is worried about his trip to Myanmar.

Don't worry, though. I've been there before. Everything should be okay :)
milr_
SS2
Meah

kpop
Green Platinum
milr_
MisakiTobisawa-
There's a similarity between your avatar and Cometi's, I think it's not too hard to figure out.
milr_
MisakiTobisawa-
Oh, thanks for telling me about your avatar. I'm quite interested to know why you seem to be inclined to this artist in particular.
milr_
When I was child, read the book Nam June Paik. I think he is a unique video artist. and was interested in his experimental art. especially 다다익선(多多益善) and TV 부처(TV Buddha)
Husa
Milru, has 2 ranked maps ;w;
KatouMegumi
Some edgy avatar picture.
Asaiga
zombiemegumi
KatouMegumi
Achromalia
"leg so hot u fry an egg"

dunno. just what i thought after reading that.
keremaru
Does every beginning music producer start out using FL Studio 12, or is that just a general assumption that I came up with that is extremely misleading and completely incorrect?
Achromalia

keremal wrote:

Does every beginning music producer start out using FL Studio 12, or is that just a general assumption that I came up with that is extremely misleading and completely incorrect?
Just with the given fact that there are plenty of other DAWs, like Ableton Live 10 or Logic Pro X, or simpler ones like Reason and LMMS, the possibility to there being outliers of people who start out with different DAWs should be certain at this point.

So you're pretty much incorrect on that front.

Though, you wouldn't be wrong to say FL Studio is a really popular starter for many producers.
show more