yuhaii- wrote:

polish guy
a1l2d3r4e5d6
It's Yu!

...haii. o/
Alverynn
I demand more Aru's Monthly Card uwu
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Oh god you still remember them, ahaha...
I don't even know where to distribute them, if I ever start doing them again.

OT: Kinda nice that they still want them cards.
DJ Enetro
I remember when you made those numbers out of numbers in users vs mods/admins. That was really cool.
Green Platinum
Kept the thread busy while I was at work
Husa
2,469 posts
Lyawi
seems like you like Reol?
KatouMegumi
They have a difficult to learn language
DJ Enetro
200% Eririst. Best friends with Husa
Husa
300% Enetrist. Knows alot about bahasa Indonesia apparently.
Ender Lain
a....hmm....
Husa
warning?
R-unknown
yuri avatar ? owo
Ender Lain
"..."

me: o...kay...*silence
R-unknown
rip owo
KatouMegumi
Mai-ka
Birdy
A ninja.
Ender Lain
Beerdii
Asaiga
owo
R-unknown
• ω •
Keiger
:3
KatouMegumi
<3
milr_
:V
Keiger

KatouMegumi wrote:

<3
<3

Ot: :/
Ender Lain
ItsCereal
milr_
Izect Ztenz
Meah
Winter songs
Green Platinum
Colossal weeb
Meah
Hmmm but what is a weeb? https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weeb

• non-Japanese male - ✔
• fan of anime - ✔
• obsessed with Japan - ✖ hmmm idols only + i do not claim them as waifu I just like them, I just post them on the 24h thread wishing for the fandom to grow, advertisement maybe? I do not even watch that much anime anymore
• occasionally uses romanized Japanese - ✖ (no i don't, sometimes maybe? but close to the point of not using it)
• use Japanese honorifics - ✖ the last time I've used some was like 1.5 years ago? teasing someone
• Weebs call non-weebs normies - ✖ I have never used this term
• Weebs are harmless - ✔ Idc what am I but I am harmless
• They know they're disliked by many people but they don't give a fuck because they know they're sugoi - ✖ I do not give a fuck because I have bigger problems than other people hating me and I do not want to waste my time to something worthless

Conclusion/OT: You're 62.5% wrong
Just stating facts out cause I am bored and I want to kill time :D
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Does odd things to kill time.
Husa
nya o/
keremaru
okie dokie i'll just elaborate my opinion onto this owo
obsessed with japan - someone who maybe wants to move to japan, doesn't necessarily have to be a weeb.
occasionally uses romanized japanese - i didn't even learn about romanized japanese until a few months before i got into osu. mostly romanized japanese is just food, so i don't really use it.
weebs call non-weebs "normies" - weebs don't directly call someone a normie after they heard that that person doesn't watch anime, or doesn't listen to j-pop. if anything, they'll probably try to get them into anime or that one japanese artist.
they know they're disliked but they don't give a fuck because they know they're SUGOI~ - no. i didn't even know what sugoi meant until a few weeks ago. so they don't not give a fuck because they're sugoi. they usually don't give a fuck because they adapted to not giving one in the first place.
edit 2: then again, this is cringe af and i should probably step away from this

ot: can't download your fl skin, but it's probably akb48 tbh

ot: why do i do this to myself
Meah
Mine works well so it's probably your connection who's at fault, also not an AKB skin. Just some mixed parts of multiple skins sorted by using white(light easy to see) colored ones

OT: Boredom, that's why you did that to yourself?
Ender Lain
smh.
Meah
I kinda feel uncomfortable with your avatar not because of it's troll/meme-like image but because of it's rectangular shape
Husa
male or female?
Green Platinum

Meah wrote:

Hmmm but what is a weeb? https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weeb

• non-Japanese male - ✔
• fan of anime - ✔
• obsessed with Japan - ✖ hmmm idols only + i do not claim them as waifu I just like them, I just post them on the 24h thread wishing for the fandom to grow, advertisement maybe? I do not even watch that much anime anymore
• occasionally uses romanized Japanese - ✖ (no i don't, sometimes maybe? but close to the point of not using it)
• use Japanese honorifics - ✖ the last time I've used some was like 1.5 years ago? teasing someone
• Weebs call non-weebs normies - ✖ I have never used this term
• Weebs are harmless - ✔ Idc what am I but I am harmless
• They know they're disliked by many people but they don't give a fuck because they know they're sugoi - ✖ I do not give a fuck because I have bigger problems than other people hating me and I do not want to waste my time to something worthless

Conclusion/OT: You're 62.5% wrong
Just stating facts out cause I am bored and I want to kill time :D
Speaking of idols it was Aoi-neesan's B'day a few days ago.

OT: 107 posts
Ender Lain
nc.
keremaru
hexagonal animu person
show more