Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
148,536
show more
Vuelo Eluko

DJ Enetro wrote:

*sentenced to a lifetime in jail*

:thinking:
my thoughts are that you don't know of the old in-game chat filters as you are new
no worries sit on jesusfan's lap and learn
back in the day
fuck = firetruck
cheat = break the law
banned = sentenced to a lifetime in jail
cookiezi = justin bieber
kappa = umbrellas
etc.
KatouMegumi
Welp. Obama's kettle is sure breaking the law.
DJ Enetro
Eye of an avatar feels like it’s staring into my soul...
keremal

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

my thoughts are that you don't know of the old in-game chat filters as you are new
no worries sit on jesusfan's lap and learn
back in the day
fuck = firetruck
cheat = break the law
banned = sentenced to a lifetime in jail
cookiezi = justin bieber
kappa = umbrellas
etc.
i thought firetruck was still a filter

ot: wants me to banish this snorlax in search for a better mon
Husa
Cymbal Sounder
Vuelo Eluko
uncreative post
Husa
Do you want post to be creative and enjoyable? owo
keremal
that eye probably has a subconjunctival hemorrage.
Tae
why have your discord in your sig if u said u didnt use it tho
Aomi
reused avatar
-Annie
Soft Angel
keremal

Hwa Yang wrote:

why have your discord in your sig if u said u didnt use it tho
probably just for idiocy. don't worry, i'll try to get my parents to charge my tablet in the coming week.

ot: don't know who you are :P
Meah
you're a funny one
Vuelo Eluko
easy scoreboard farmer bleh!
Meah
outdated, medals are now used instead of mmr
keremal

Meah wrote:

you're a funny one
since when am i funny again? :thinking:

edit: ninja'd
Tae
another new avatar
Green Platinum

keremal wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

No it's not. You need a choice scarf to make it work.
choice scarf? are you talking about choice scarf transform? that doesn't work

ot: dropped winter dangan collab ;-;
Choice scarf imposter you fucking amateur.
keremal

Green Platinum wrote:

keremal wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

No it's not. You need a choice scarf to make it work.
choice scarf? are you talking about choice scarf transform? that doesn't work

ot: dropped winter dangan collab ;-;
Choice scarf imposter you fucking amateur.
then that makes no sense whatsoever. choice scarf isn't a good item for ditto, or really any choice item. quick claw is more viable, because you don't have to reset your transformation from impostor every time you attack. plus, the opponent could have a shedinja, and you could have used a move last turn that isn't super effective on shedinja (wonder guard). if you had a choice scarf, then it would be reset, take damage on another ditto, which on impostor, auto transforms into shedinja and because of wonder guard being it's only ability, the opposing shedinja can just take an agility from your switch out and shadow claw sweep your entire team. with quick claw, you could handle that entire situation and not be forced to switch out, if the mon your ditto transformed into can SE shedinja, thus possibly killing it if it doesn't have a focus sash (extra life on shedinja because of 1 hp).
(i had to check for no extra posts because of ninja-ing XD)
Tae
I agree completely

smile and wave boys, smile and wave
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply