I look up to you!
Meah
Dad, my idol! Inspiration for playing FL
Blitzfrog
Think one of the first ones to welcome me to FG
levesterz
Quality post
Rwyta
I hate your posts, I think you're the worst person in the entire world and you're not even funny. At best your posts are just mediocre and your posts have gone downhill. Most of the time you're just saying "deez nuts on your chin" all the time like it's funny but in reality, you're just covering the fact that you don't have a comical bone in your entire body. *sad music plays* I hate you, everyone hates you nobody likes you, mutuals are just pink text on the screen, nobody actually cares if you make a thread or not, do you really think people care about some fat fuck browsing OT on a computer? Do you the world will miss you if you just stopped? No-one would care and the world would just keep moving along like it did when you were born. What? You think what you're really doing is special? You think what you're doing means anything? No-one would even remember you in a year or you'll be is the smallest speck of their life where they read your dumb, stupid thread just to fill up their free time because that's all you are, just a way to waste their time to actually do something important with their lives. You mean nothing to anyone and if someone says otherwise then they're just saying just to make you feel better because, to tell the truth, they don't even know who you are, they don't even know the first thing about you so how can they even say that they care about you? They're just someone behind a screen that they have no actual interests in you as a person, no one has any actual interests in you as a person, not even your mutuals, not even your family. That's why you feel so alone, that's why you make self-deprecating jokes because deep down you know you're a nobody, you know that without your Osu! account you're a useless waste of space and if it wasn't for your shitty threads no-one would even give you a second thought.

You're not funny, you're not interesting, I hate you, everyone would feel better if you just ban yourself.

Levesterz I wasted 30 mins for that :(
Blitzfrog
You're welcome x)))))

Vietname dude lol
Ayesha Altugle
Rwyta
Who
Tae
akariiin~
-Annie
kard
Battle
kpop af
worst fl player
love your lewd avatars
Blitzfrog
Love your long and hard and contain a lot of sea men avatar
Rwyta
I hate your posts, I think you're the worst person in the entire world and you're not even funny. At best your posts are just mediocre and your posts have gone downhill. Most of the time you're just saying "deez nuts on your chin" all the time like it's funny but in reality, you're just covering the fact that you don't have a comical bone in your entire body. *sad music plays* I hate you, everyone hates you nobody likes you, mutuals are just pink text on the screen, nobody actually cares if you make a thread or not, do you really think people care about some fat fuck browsing OT on a computer? Do you the world will miss you if you just stopped? No-one would care and the world would just keep moving along like it did when you were born. What? You think what you're really doing is special? You think what you're doing means anything? No-one would even remember you in a year or you'll be is the smallest speck of their life where they read your dumb, stupid thread just to fill up their free time because that's all you are, just a way to waste their time to actually do something important with their lives. You mean nothing to anyone and if someone says otherwise then they're just saying just to make you feel better because, to tell the truth, they don't even know who you are, they don't even know the first thing about you so how can they even say that they care about you? They're just someone behind a screen that they have no actual interests in you as a person, no one has any actual interests in you as a person, not even your mutuals, not even your family. That's why you feel so alone, that's why you make self-deprecating jokes because deep down you know you're a nobody, you know that without your Osu! account you're a useless waste of space and if it wasn't for your shitty threads no-one would even give you a second thought.

You're not funny, you're not interesting, I hate you, everyone would feel better if you just ban yourself.
Hika
I am not reading that but is that a copy pasta?
Aomi
youre pretty cool.
mutual ?
Rwyta
^no, I wasted 30 minutes for that.

you're pretty cool.
mutual ?
Kao
​Nani the fuck did omae just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of watashino class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the ichiban letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nanimonai to watashi but just another weeaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has itsumonai been mimasu’d before on kono continent, mark watashino fucking kotobas. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As bokutachi hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so anata better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano jinsei. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.
Aomi

Allmynamestaken wrote:

you're pretty cool.
mutual ?
sure.

OT: please don't.
Tae
please, stop, I won't live for much longer at this rate o m f g
Hika

Aomi wrote:

youre pretty cool.
mutual ?
sure we can mutual :^)

ah ur name sounds black tbh tae
Aomi

Tae wrote:

please, stop, I won't live for much longer at this rate o m f g
youve been dead inside for 15 years i dont think it'll make much of a difference :roll:

OT: i ship u with rurree tbh.
dont judge me
_handholding
i would ship you with picky but I don't know their gender
Hika
I would agree with that ship if he wasn't across the world tbh
+ if he was a lil bit older :^)

but I respect ur ship
and picky is my bestie pls treat him well

Edit: GOD DAMN U KISSES
I hate u now
Tae

Hika wrote:

ah ur name sounds black tbh tae
o-oh okay

@Kisses first you say I'm not a cute grill
then you call my maps shit
way to hurt my feelings.

damn it, mutual me too? x
Hika
ur adorable I ninja u!!!
I'll mutual u too just bc u asked too!
_handholding
the structure of your maps are improving. start working on hitsounding pls, listening to hitnormal throughout a map is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

edit: GOD DAMN YOU HIKA

i hate you now

just kidding, friended :v
Hika
I ninja u back dude.
Aomi
ive never seen you but i imagine you'd look pretty sexy irl
Hika
I just got four mutuals today. That's more than I've had this past two years.
also I'm pretty decent I guess ughhh.

I just rly like ur avatar's color scheme tbh
Tae

Kisses wrote:

the structure of your maps are improving. start working on hitsounding pls, listening to hitnormal throughout a map is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ye I need to get onto that but thanks I guess
still doesn't excuse the first part

OT: your avatar is pretty too ngl
_handholding
a wise man once told me to assume everyone is a guy until they show me their boobies
Tae
hm, guys can still have them though, so that logic is slightly flawed 🤔
Blitzfrog
Why are you always above me dude...

Tae is bae, Love Tae, Be my Bae
Tae
> what's your type
> not you.
lol
one of those people u cant dislike
Dawns

lol wrote: