Kao
Helpful
Tornado

Kao wrote:

Helpful and cute
Tae

Kisses wrote:

Can you beat cross screen streams?
mine's on 7.5* and i haven't done the most intense part yet, you?

OT: rly
Tornado
yis
Rurree
needs an afro
Tornado
afro would suit you better :D
Adorn
c00l
Tae

Flannel wrote:

c00l
yam_old_1
japan sig
Tae
triggered
Kao
I am best girl
Tae
i'll fight you for that title
Zain Sugieres
kankoku
Rurree
bae
Adorn
stalker pic
LiLi
Sexy? <3
Adorn
o/ thanks
Seen you maybe once or twice and I lowkey kind of like your signature.
Aomi
MVP of #help
Meah
dogs ♥
Tornado
cute
Tae
it's always you
Rurree
Nice guy
Meah
also a nice guy
Adorn
cute profile picture
Meah
Competitive, scary one (`・/д\・)
Rurree
✋✋✋✋✋hol' up hol' up ✋✋ looks 👀 like we got a master 🎓 memer 🐸🐸🐸 over here 👈👈👈👩👩 hold on to your 👙panties👙ladies!💋💁fuccbois better back the hell ⬆️up⬆️ this absolute 🙀🙀🙀 maaaaaadman!!1! 👹 all you other aspiring 🌽🌽 memers👽👻💀 mmmight as wwwell give up! 👎👎👎👎cuse 👉this guy👈is as good 👌👌👌as it gets! 👏👏👏😹😹
OMG 😱😱😱 BRO👬 CALM 😴😴 DOWN BRO ⬇️⬇️ SIMMER ☕️☕️ DOWN⬇️⬇️ U WANNA KNOW Y⁉️ BC 💁💁 IT WAS JUST A PRANK 😂😂😂 😛😜 HAHAHA GOT U 👌👌 U FUKIN RETARD 😂😁😁THERE'S A CAMERA 📹📷 RIGHT OVER 👈👇👆☝️ THERE 📍U FAGOT 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👐WE 👨‍👨‍👦 GOT U BRO👬. I BET U DIDNT 🙅🙅NOE 💆HOW 2⃣ REACT WHEN MY 🙋 BRO DESMOND 😎😎 CAME UP ⬆️ TO U AND 💦💦😫😫 JIZZED ALL OVER UR 👖👖 SWEET JEANS 😂😂 IT WAS SO FUNNY 😂😛😀😀😅 NOW U HAVE 🙋👅👅 SUM BABY👶👶 GRAVY 💦🍲 ALL OVER THEM SHITS😵😵
Merry ⛄️🌟 Christmas Babe 🔥🍑👅 I hope 🙏🏼👏🏼 Santa comes 👄💦😩 to visit you 👣👟and give 👍🏼 you a package 🙈📦💌💦. Hope you were a 😇🙂 good girl 😛🍆 this year instead of the😽 usual 😼 naughty 🙄 girl 💦🍑👅😛😫🔥🔥. Santa is definitely ✊🏻 coming 💧tonight 🎅🏿🎅🏻😳😏 and he's gonna 😍😘 stuff your stocking 😝👌🏽👈🏽 with goodies 💋💄👙👗 tonight on this 🎄Christmas 🎄night ❄️⛄️☃🌨💫. Santa 🎅🏻 is gonna 💪🏿💪🏼✊🏻squeeze 🖖🏻down your 👧🏽 😰 narrow 😛😍chimney 🏡🏠 and show you 👀 that you've been a very👸🏽👸🏽 naughty 😏😫😝 girl. Then his 💁🏼 helper 😬😏 Boy 🍆🙃🙂 is gonna 🎄sleigh you baby 😛😏😲👐🏼🙌🏻 and inspect 🕵🔎🔍 that 🍑 sweet 💦 ass🍑 because that's what 👉🏽you👈🏽 want for Christmas 🍑💦😛🔥😏😍🍆👅👀 Santa 🎅🏻 is cumin😻👽 to town 🏢🏦🏬🏚🏡🏠🏣🏤 the clock 🕐 is ticking 🙄 be ready 😏😛🍆 Santa is cumin down↘️⬇️↙️ your👌🏽😍 chimney🖖🏻👅 tonight 😮and he's gonna 😨drown in that chimney 🤐😰💦💧☔️🏊🏼🏄🏼🚣🏼 of yours 🛀🏼🍆🍑 SLEIGH 🎄🎄 🎅🏻SANTA🎅🏻 🎄🎄 SLEIGH 🍆😩💦👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Aomi
fine as hell 👌
lol
nico
Adorn
pretty chill
Tornado
Mvp
Nakano Itsuki
dealwithit.gif
Tae
gochiusa oh no
_handholding
did pretty bad in hunger games
Tae
Only because I was part of a suicide cult
_handholding
taking the easy way out to avoid an embarrassing death; I can see right through you
show more