Rurree
Why do people even like lolis lol
Cynplytholowazy
Stop that loli is world
Razzy

Perfection wrote:

spammed fg
finally mutualed btw :D

OT: I agree with Rurree and Tornado (well, maybe not to his extreme) about lolis
Cynplytholowazy
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
-[Jess]-
Do you want to join us?
our server
Cynplytholowazy
Yes but what server
-[Jess]-
I sended a pm to you few hours ago
check it
The server is here
Cynplytholowazy
ok
-[Jess]-
btw,do you know discord
Send a hi to me if you connect to the server
Cynplytholowazy
later
-[Jess]-
I am gonna just waiting
Cynplytholowazy
No maybe after i sleep i will go sleep now around 6 hours
-[Jess]-
Ok
Wall-ed
hi
levesterz

Wall-ed wrote:

hi
Kao

levesterz wrote:

Wall-ed wrote:

hi
Zain Sugieres
Spammer
potatoboy69_old
mean
Perfection
<333
Tornado
Tornado
Kao
Kao
KatouMegumi
Ok. Introduce yourself then. PM or here, as you prefer.
Since I see you often here..
Kao
Hello, I am Kao.

Currently ✿ Inactive ✿
Highest rank - #58,779MimiloliprotectorMyAnimeListTop 100

Last known as

Big fan of

Azusa

Someday I want to become a mix of Azusa and Mio
Azusa
Azusa Nakano (中野なかの 梓あずさ Nakano Azusa), nicknamed "Azu-nyan" (あずにゃん) by Yui Hirasawa, is a student at Sakuragaoka High School. She decided to join the Light Music Club after seeing the band's performance in the school festival and thus became Ho-kago Tea Time's rhythm guitarist. After the senior members graduated, she continued the club and became its new president, as well as the main guitarist and main vocalist of the new band, Wakaba Girls.

Azusa is a self-proclaimed novice guitarist who has been playing the guitar since the fourth grade because her parents play in a jazz band. Despite her low self-esteem and modest attitude, she is extremely talented and superior to her senior Yui (who also plays guitar) in many ways.

Since she expected the Light Music Club to be a serious club with ambitious members, she is often disappointed by the laziness around her. Shortly after joining, her disappointment made her go as far as having a rage attack during a club meeting and considering leaving the club to join other bands. However, encouragement from her senior, Mio Akiyama, removed her last doubts and she joined the club for real, although she still often nags about the club's lack of activities. When doing so, she can be quite cynical and judgmental.

Over time, she slowly became used to the club's slow pace and often gets teased because of it. She has a certain weakness for sweets and can be calmed down rather easily, sometimes just from being petted. Every now and then, she is shocked about how quick she got used to the club's laziness and tries to change it.

Azusa is easily overwhelmed by good musical performances, seen when she watches the Light Music Club's concert or Sawako Yamanaka's performance speechlessly. She also gets a tan very easily, seen twice during a trip to the beach and also once during a music festival (even after applying sunscreen). The manga shows that she tans in mere seconds. She often suffers from this, like not being able to take a bath due to the sunburn, not being recognized by friends due to her drastic change in appearance or needing to hide the tan lines by wearing a longer skirt at school.

Azusa is in some ways similar to Mio. Both can get embarrassed and shy (like when Sawako brings in new costumes) and mostly, they are the only ones who are assiduous and anxious to move the band to practice.

Azusa is also very smart and structured. She once created a strict daily plan for Yui to study for finals and also organized the band's graduation trip to London. She told Mio once that she loves planning things.

Although she mostly appears to be calm, she also has a eruptive nature and is easily snapped when someone makes fun of her. She can also be pretty stubborn to show no weaknesses. By the time she became the president of the Light Music Club, she also became rather bold, especially against the supervisor Sawako.

Azusa is often hugged or otherwise physically contacted by Yui (and less often, Ritsu), who considers Azusa cute due to her small size. Yui gave Azusa the nickname "Azu-nyan" after Sawako made Azusa put on cat ears.

Azusa can't stand being lonely. At the graduation of the original club members, she begged them under tears to not graduate before her since she didn't want to be lonely, despite knowing her request was selfish and immature.

Azusa has a very thoughtful side and often worries with herself being capable of being good enough at the guitar or being a good president for the Light Music Club. However, she does not let her personal worries bother her in times where her leadership is needed and she does all in her might to help her friends out, so in the end, she quickly became just the kind of president her underclassmen needed.

The anime shows that Azusa is very fond of animals, yet she is distanced or even nervous in front of them at first.

Azusa can be considered to be a tsundere since she tries to hide her feelings for Yui with harshness and easily gets embarrassed when she is petted, hugged or otherwise teased by her.
Mio
Birthday: January 15
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 54 kg
Blood Type: A
Sign: Capricorn
Favorite Music: Jazz. Moody instrumental music.

Experience with playing musical instruments: Started playing bass in middle school after Ritsu suggested it to her. 3 years of experience.
Family structure: Family of three, both parents. Typical household of an office worker.
Dwelling: Single family detached home.
Commute to school: Walking.
Preferences in clothing: Pants over skirts. In summertime she likes to wear sleeveless clothes, such as tank tops.
Her room: Clean and tidy. Chic room with simple door. Actually Mio wants to decorate her room with cute things, but she does not have any because she is self conscious about them not suiting her and because she does not want to be teased when Ritsu comes over.
Favorite food: Gâteau au Chocolat (rich layered chocolate cake).
Subjects she is good at: All subjects. She is always in the top 10 among all students of her grade.
Subjects she is bad at: No subject in particular.
Physical activity: Good at sports.
Way to pass the time when alone: Studying.
Weaknesses and dislikes: Scary stories. Stories about pain.

Mio is the bass player of the Light Music Club. Even though she acts mature, calm and collected most of the time, she freaks out from things she's afraid of, are gross, or pertain to gore. She is a Tsundere towards Ritsu often, due to Ritsu's immaturity. Because of her extreme shyness, she chose the bass over the more conspicuous guitar. She is so delicate that merely imagining herself being the center of attention almost makes her faint, but she still plays bass quite well. She is kind and warm with others, caring about her friends and knowing they are important to her. Although she is not altogether uninterested in joining a band outside school, the time she spends with the Light Music Club members is the time she enjoys the most, so she has completely devoted herself to the club.

Mio is a shy girl who is in the light music club. She plays a left-handed, 3-Color Sunburst Fender Jazz Bass with a tortoiseshell pickguard, though is shown playing a Fender Precision Bass in the first manga volume. She uses D'Addario EXL160M medium bass strings. Her bass is given the name Elizabeth later in the anime. While she originally intended to join the literary club, she was forced into the light music club by her childhood friend and the club's president/drummer, Ritsu. She gets excellent grades in school and is often mature and strict especially where Ritsu is involved; her weakness is the macabre and horrific, and she is often incapacitated with fear when stories involving ghosts, blood, injuries, haunted houses, barnacles or other disturbing topics come up. She also has a fear of being in the spotlight and gets embarrassed easily, and is often subject to teasing from Ritsu and Sawako, their club adviser and eventual third-year homeroom teacher. Mio has long, straight black hair and gray eyes (that are angled slightly more than the other characters). She cites that she chose bass since it is not the center of attention in the band, unlike the guitarist. Mio is more technical when it comes to music, and Yui often comes to her when she is in need of more guitar tutorials.

Along with Yui, Mio is one of the band's main vocalists, though given her dislike of being center stage, she tries to avoid taking the lead vocal if possible, generally singing if Yui is unable to. She writes most of the songs, although they usually feature some odd and overly girlish lyrics like "Light and Fluffy Time". As she is left-handed, she becomes entranced whenever she sees left-handed instruments, because of their rarity. After their first live performance, the attractive Mio gained a huge fan following (in no small part due to an unfortunate accident that occurred at the end of the show), led by an infatuated former student council president. Also resulting from her sudden popularity, most of her classmates voted that she portray Romeo in their class play. Mio comes to greatly enjoy her time at university as she encounters many new experiences She is also able to overcome some of her shyness and make new friends such as Sachi and Ayame.

t/430538
Blitzfrog
Damn that person is good at writing, didn't bother to read though
Zain Sugieres
Big fan
KatouMegumi
loves himself
Perfection
nice gfx
Kao
Help me help
5/