X
KatouMegumi
His nickname reminde me of a russian anime fandubber
Rurree
memelord
Kao
Pumpkin
Cynplytholowazy
Kao how about I collab you an avatar (not my current one with your current one)
Zain when will we hold the wedding
OT: trick or treat
-[Jess]-
Know my massage
Tae
Lonely
KatouMegumi
Are you THAT bored too?
Fourth
putin cs:go vodka
awedgoo
y not first?
Kao
Why not

Wait who are you?
Razzy

Kao wrote:

whooooooooooo are you?
who who

who who
Kao
Who is Rem?
Rurree
Doesn't sleep
Kao

Rurree wrote:

Doesn't sleep
Tae

Kao wrote:

Rurree wrote:

Doesn't sleep
Kao
Poop knows what's best for you
Alucard
X
Kao
Princess Elfen Kao First Born of Thyhodin, Wielder of the Blade, Great Lunatic Asylum Seeker, Controller of the Flames, Dragon Dancer of the South, Beat Tamer of the Holy North, Blessed by the White Mages, Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, Conqeuror of the Great Armies, Commander of the Front, Guardian of Valhalla, Protector of Hyrule of the Great III
Alucard
X
Kao

Kao wrote:

Princess Elfen Kao First Born of Thyhodin, Wielder of the Blade, Great Lunatic Asylum Seeker, Controller of the Flames, Dragon Dancer of the South, Beat Tamer of the Holy North, Blessed by the White Mages, Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms, Conqeuror of the Great Armies, Commander of the Front, Guardian of Valhalla, Protector of Hyrule of the Great III Jugem Poop-Throwing Machine Shin-chan's Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi's Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-a-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name I Know The Unknown, The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, pepepepepepepepepepepep Bichiguso-maru Jugem Jugem Unko Nage Ki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi Junjyou na Kanjyou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjyou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiruyou de Shinranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazuno Kokoedame Medaka….Kono Medaka wa saki no to wa Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu yuuteimiouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru Lucy Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne Yoshiho Ayano Tomika Chitose Sanae Mikiko Ichika Kousei Arima Miyazono Kaori Akiyama Mio Hirasawa Ui Azusa Nakano Tainaka Ritsu Kotobuki Komugi Haruhi Suzumiya Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade Shibobu Ashino
_handholding
reminds me of roshan
Kao
Do you sleep
Rilene
who does?
Wall-ed
wut?
show more