Is the same horoscope sign as me
miykah
Was therefore born in Summer.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I like her gfx style.
Gumpy
I know you're a girl just say it :>

Shiro wrote:

Okay this thread is turning to shit. I had to split several days of nonsense, 1-word messages and generally spam from just the same three or four users.
Just a few things for the people involved (and they know who they are): this isn't your personal chat room. Stop posting dozens of times every hour with one or two posts from your last one. This isn't what the thread is for.
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Heads will fall if this shit happens again.

Starting over from this post with me. Keep things on-topic.
I fucking love you
Aomi

miykah wrote:

Was therefore born in Summer.
Bingo.

OT: Is a good person; has difficulty bearing with being proven wrong or thinking he did something bad.
miykah
Misread the username.... aww :?

I got ninja'd
Aomi
Is a waitress.

Love your real name.
miykah
Has Tons of posts

Oh my.my names nothing special
Gumpy
I was hoping you played FF14 on EU </3
Here is my char FF14

Aomi wrote:

OT: Is a good person; has difficulty bearing with being proven wrong or thinking he did something bad.
<3
miykah
Is wrong bout that

Well i do play on EU server o.o but not for now my laptop cant take it anymore
GSG95
mickey is the first thing that comes to mind when i read the name
miykah
Has a nice rape face avatar xD
Mofu kun
oh, a mod actually came

haven't seen you around here before. You seem to be new, but also interesting and full of thoughtfullness at the same time.
GSG95
i haven't run into you in a while :o
you're a nice guy tofu.
Aomi

Mofu kun wrote:

oh, a mod actually came

haven't seen you around here before. You seem to be new, but also interesting and full of thoughtfullness at the same time.
And where does she actually exploit that thoughtfulness of hers?

Maybe I'm just bad at observation.

OT: You say that, but you'd give up trying to help him in less than a week.
Kei
Can't say much since we never actually talked but according to what I've seen on the forums I think she's a nice and honest person. I like that :>
miykah
has a nice userpage banner with Celty *-*
Aomi

Kei wrote:

Can't say much since we never actually talked but according to what I've seen on the forums I think she's a nice and honest person. I like that :>
Then we should talk more.

OT: I have pretty neutral feelings towards you.
miykah
is keeping a good distance to other people with such statements
Renevant

Shiro wrote:

Okay this thread is turning to shit. I had to split several days of nonsense, 1-word messages and generally spam from just the same three or four users.
Just a few things for the people involved (and they know who they are): this isn't your personal chat room. Stop posting dozens of times every hour with one or two posts from your last one. This isn't what the thread is for.
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Heads will fall if this shit happens again.

This is nice to see

OT: Has a new, nicer avatar, compared to his last one
Meah
We really doesn't know each other but I think you're a good person and fun to be with.
Rilene
I appreciate your friendly-ness.
CsavarNat16
hmm, i think you're a fun cat person
Rilene
You deserve a thanks and nice signature.
KatouMegumi

Rilene wrote:

You deserve a thanks and nice signature.
Rilene
I feel like we are giving compliments instead of our thoughts.
Or is it technically our thoughts?
Renevant
You could just be reiterating someone else's thoughts as a result of seeing theirs.
puccithecat
likes cute things.
cute gifs?
cute chibis?
Rilene

Renevant wrote:

You could just be reiterating someone else's thoughts as a result of seeing theirs.
Maybe, not sure.

puccithecat wrote:

likes cute things.
cute gifs?
cute chibis?
Anything cute.
Anything.
puccithecat
i thought your modding que said
anti-septic modding que
Rilene
Well, not really but I guess I should stop posting and wait a bunch of posts now according to the new rules.
Preferably x>6 posts.
Green Platinum

Shiro wrote:

People seriously think this is a good thing?
A discussion is thousands of times better than "This person has a cat avatar". This thread is essentially the sole reason there is a FG sub-community at all.
miykah
goes kinda enrage cause of this.
Daichi Shinku
Your username kinda reminds me of this scene.
puccithecat

i miss yu
miykah
posted a vid which i can't watch. and i am too lazy to do something bout this.

ninja'd me with kohina gif
Renevant

Green Platinum wrote:

Shiro wrote:

People seriously think this is a good thing?
A discussion is thousands of times better than "This person has a cat avatar". This thread is essentially the sole reason there is a FG sub-community at all.
You're overreacting. Its just so the "Wow!" and "Oh" one liners arnt so frequent that they take up multiple pages of the thread. It's also there so that we can avoid seeing the same user posting after every other user.

If you wanna get technical, this is still a forum game itself and it doesnt matter if it would affect the sub-community that resides in it.

OT: Another FFXIV player in FG. Also seems to have a facebook for his art.
CsavarNat16
likes cute things
KatouMegumi

CsavarNat16 wrote:

likes cute things
show more