Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
148,462
show more
-Annie
; - ;
Mofu kun
awwwe what a cute couple
Aiona
I'm excited to duet with you.
[ ] Jhin

chaee wrote:

Annie x Aomi ship sailed
Aomi
>v< ♥
Aiona
pls notice my support senpai
Aomi
Supporter?
But I already have.
Anasteryan
TFW 658 Note streak, last note get 100.
Rip keyboard.
Aiona

Aomi wrote:

Supporter?
But I already have.
cough aomoe support cough

OT: Uh, ok.
-Annie
aomis kouhai
[ ] Jhin
aw kewt ;p senpaixkouhai
Anasteryan
Whats the highest rank any of you have on a song? Mines #6
Maybe not the right thread for this.

#1 Shitposter 8-)
Aomi

Aiona wrote:

Aomi wrote:

Supporter?
But I already have.
cough aomoe support cough
Ohh cute!
Thank you ♥

OT: Go away, yes? (:
Rebmare
I like your collab with Annie, it's cute
-Annie

Anasteryan wrote:

Whats the highest rank any of you have on a song? Mines #6
Maybe not the right thread for this.

#1 Shitposter 8-)
go.away.thanks.


OT: thank you > - <
Erreberto
i'm alive
-Annie
thats good
[ ] Jhin
that's nice for you

ninjannie~
Anasteryan
This is by far the friendliest place ive ever been, thanks for the warm reception.
[ ] Jhin

Anasteryan wrote:

This is by far the friendliest place ive ever been, thanks for the warm reception.
people don't usually like shitposters, mainly those like you, if you want to be welcomed just follow the standards of being an overall normal/decent person.
shitposting when noone knows you isn't really the best thing to do ;p
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply