forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
olivia272
I can't think of anything else but penis right now.
[ ] Jhin
I assume you're bronze and I'm totally jealous.

noice gurl. watch something HHHHHHHHHot
EneT
Okay? Shouldn't that go in the Status thread?
I bare no animosity towards you. No idea why you're trying to start shit with me.
[ ] Jhin

EneT wrote:

Okay? Shouldn't that go in the Status thread?
I bare no animosity towards you. No idea why you're trying to start shit with me.
Im just joking since I think you and Aomi were going play with me on euw or whatever? I just like trash talking so I don't mean anything seriously also I'm bored so I have nothing better to do.
EneT
Yeah, well you should watch who you talk shit to because I have a somewhat short fuse. I replied to you before saying you should create a new account to play with me and Aomi so that she won't get wrecked by matchmaking.
[ ] Jhin
I dont think it would matter playing with only a lv30 if you 2 are kind of smurfing or whatever, we wouldn't even get a single 30 and if wedid he would maybe be bronze or silver or even unrank. playing without skin ans masteries etc just a pain in the ass tbh. well, I don't mind switching to another account if you mind me playing on my plat5
EneT
Aomi isn't smurfing. She's completely new to the game.
Garpo
you're talking about league while I'm in the middle of a doto game.
[ ] Jhin
well, I'm fine with that, are you what diamond-master? I'm plat and this is my 1st season I think I'm actually doing pretty good for the time . I've been on plat2 promos but I choked hard and started tilting a lot.

I wish league had voice-chat like dota :/
EneT
My peak is master but I get bored of playing ranked and playing the game in general since I've been playing since end of season 1, so I barely play ranked anymore. Demoted to Diamond 2 for inactivity and I only play on my main acc and play ranked once in a rare occasion to maintain that rank. I usually prefer smurfing on my multiple other accounts and playing with my lower ranked friends.

Also ever since I moved to this new house last month, my internet has been absolute shit.
[ ] Jhin
I wouldn't mind smurfing bronze5 with you lmao, I think that's probably really fun to do. you just need to troll around in all your placements and It's probably done. we can play anytime since this year I won't have much to do , I'm having like 6-7hours of school p/week and fuck me, I even skip some classes :/
I really want to make a living playing games which i think I might be able to.
EneT
Getting to bronze 5 is hard. That's a lot of games that you'd have to purposely lose.
[ ] Jhin
what champion do you consider your main or favorite champ? also role?
EneT
I mained mid from the beginning(when I started playing) to mid of season 4 while having adc as secondary. Certain changes made it so I didn't like mid as much; can't remember. It was several things all combined: Nida being reworked; assassins getting overall nerfed; ahri changes. Anyways, sometime season 4 I switched to maining ADC and I started being a Vayne only player.
[ ] Jhin
well vayne is in her prime atm it would be a great time for you to play her in ranked, I was also thinking of maining mid but zed got nerfed really hard, ahri a bit and honestly this s5 meta is pretty boring to play as assassin's since it's tanks 24/7. anyways I main jungle and have adc as secondary, I'm kind of trying to be a of rengar main player and climb to diamond since It's pretty fun 1shotting people d:
Well, you know my summoner name so if you want to play or whatever I'm free to do so, I think I'm not that awkward to talk to and I tend to joke around with how the game is going so I guess it would be fun either smurfing or whatever.
I think I'll just watch some stuff and go to sleep for now.
also I wouldn't mind doing a 5's team.
EneT
I don't think I'll be doing anything ranked while I'm in this house. I'd have to sleep over at Uni campus but I don't want to do that.
A Medic
Yo dude I literally only play vayne too.

We must be soul mates.
EneT
Dude nice. I love anything and everything that requires finesse so of course I'd love Vayne.

I don't like shitty Vayne players though. I hate finesse attempted poorly and done wrong.
A Medic
I'm a pretty all right vayne player myself.

But I have a hard time maintaining dedication. I have a love hate with LoL
EneT
Yeah I understand you, me too.
[ ] Jhin

EneT wrote:

I don't like shitty Vayne players though. I hate finesse attempted poorly and done wrong.
I know what you mean lmao, I love playing her but whenever I get one on my team it's kind of like this...
EneT
I don't like BS champions that require no finesse either. Jinx is a good example; you can be as bad as you want, as long as you get that good teamfight you'll snowball out of control. Anyways I'm going to sleep; I have to wake up in 5 hours. Whoever keeps snooping in my profile, go away.
Trash Boat
shit khel says
Garpo
don't get me started on khel
[ ] Jhin
garpooooo
FuZ
The Binding of Isac
A Medic
The thing on my clothes
Rilene
wat
[ ] Jhin
u have an unusual flag... never seen it before..
Rilene
Of course many people do not know my country much.
chaee
Dear old aibou. We are no longer close, but your presence is tolerable, and you're a great friend :)

WOW NINJA K THX

OT: Cat
Rilene
Oops.
Garpo
WHO ARE YOU
[ ] Jhin
HOW ARE YOU
Garpo
I'm well, thanks for asking
chaee

EneT wrote:

Getting to bronze 5 is hard. That's a lot of games that you'd have to purposely lose.

Yo EneT play league with me wtf
Rilene

Garpo wrote:

WHO ARE YOU
Wat.
Garpo
are you a copy cat
Rilene
yes
FuZ
That new username sounds strange for some reason, but maybe i'm just not used to it
show more