posted
Total Posts
show more
YyottaCat
POG.
Farfocele
The OT Catgirl is the best catgirl
Achromalia
not sure what to think of you, i've only really seen you today for the first time, and you seem rather new.

meh. we'll figure out first impressions later.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Namesake, although been less active than before at least ensures that this place has still signals of life.
pentaqola
oh look a cool dude!
Farfocele
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Achromalia
i think i'll wait a little longer until i form an opinion.
YyottaCat
Skeleton artist.
Achromalia
a pretty normal person in my perspective, you're somewhat nice and surprisingly active. always good to see you around.
Farfocele
Active forums poster
Achromalia
honestly, there's not much to say. i think you're okay, though.
myoISHEREowo
Seriously? FL Studio 20? Damn, you're so lucky. I use a disgusting online digital-audio-workstation with absolutely no wavetables or plugins. Your me! page is so thoughtful and emotional. Seriously? What the hell dude, I'm jealous. I can't even be serious for a sentence. And LOOK AT THOSE MEDALS, holy shit. Why are you so amazing?
Corne2Plum3
1st time I see you here OwO
Achromalia

myoISHEREowo wrote:

Seriously? FL Studio 20? Damn, you're so lucky. I use a disgusting online digital-audio-workstation with absolutely no wavetables or plugins. Your me! page is so thoughtful and emotional. Seriously? What the hell dude, I'm jealous. I can't even be serious for a sentence. And LOOK AT THOSE MEDALS, holy shit. Why are you so amazing?
i'm so sorry. fuck. i, uhhhh. i didn't expect to be on the other end of jealousy, i just

okay-- well, first.

(this is a long one.)
online DAWs can suck, but there are free alternatives all over the place. i used to use LMMS around 2017-2018 because my fucking computer was so old and terrible and slow that i needed something that'd last me with a new computer, until i could transfer the program over-- which my dad bought when i was rather young. if you do end up with FL Studio, you can use tons of free VSTs, and you can look out for sample packs that some producers like to release-- for example, a recent one i use these days is a Famitracker emulation of NES chiptune waveshapes that can be ported into 3xOsc, from DDRKirby(ISQ). you can find it somewhere within this page: https://ddrkirby.com/music/music.html.

the me! page is... well, i did end up getting a little involved in cryptic rhymes and stuff, and i wanted to say something that personally held importance to me. that, and i just... enjoy sharing things.

i'm not sure if i'm incredibly lucky. maybe in some aspects, i am. perhaps i'm lucky i'm not dead. i don't mean to... like... discredit whatever your experience is, or reject your admiration for whoever i managed to present myself to be, just

it's mostly a result of crappy experiences. i went really open about what's in my head after being stuck, apathetic and insular, with a fuckton of thoughts for years. from there, i've slowly recovered from that empty apathy and somehow ended up being some hyper-cringy ambitious child that desperately just wants to create things that matter to me.

in doing so, there's a ton of shit behind it that's not very great. i'm still incredibly neglectful of my health and i might as well be dead if i lose much more weight "by accident" by deciding not to eat because-- no, not for some dumb self-image thing or insecurity-- but because i'm literally that lazy, and my stupid idealism and perfectionist tendencies cause me to fall into some terribly idiotic self-cannibalizing critique despite being self-aware. i'm still struggling with inertia and cannot, for the life of me, complete my projects.

i dunno if it's... hmm. i guess it's more direct to say that... personally, i'm not comfortable with that being idolized. i understand feeling jealous for what people have managed to do, and how they go about things despite you sitting there and doing... not that, y'know? but it's ineffective, and doesn't help you much. spend time reflecting on your own desires. it doesn't matter if you can't be some sorta majestic english poet who can provide some sort of amazing narrative and then write a book. it doesn't matter if the DAW you use doesn't let you do much more than work with simple synths that might as well be obsolete 2004 online synth (by the way, if you want something free and easy to access that can be mastered if you ever planned on becoming a chiptune musician, you can use FamiTracker!). even if your lyrics aren't amazing, if your artwork isn't where you want it to be, if our existence is generally absurd and inevitably pointless, or if

okay. maybe i took this too seriously. just sorta struck a chain of thoughts that collapsed out of my head... i'll leave it alone now, but yeah. despite everything, do what you want anyways.

- - -

you're still really nice. it's good to see you around, as always.
YyottaCat
I have FL Studio 20 but I still need to get my parents to upgrade it so I can actually make some stuff without getting tons of “you haven't payed for this”s and that I can actually edit the audio itself.

You're a very nice guy though.
Farfocele
my favourite OT Denizen
Asaiga
gamer
Zelzatter Zero
mapper
keremaru
epico artist
YyottaCat
POG juice.
keremaru
funky cat maybe
Arctos Sagittario
juice
Achromalia
definitely a pretty interesting presence, we almost never get to see such a veteran around these parts nowadays.
Corne2Plum3
seems here since a long time
Hydreigon
2.5 star galaxy collapse
Penguin
apprieciates all types of cars.
Corne2Plum3
make me angry in a FG
pentaqola
i may not know much about you, but your ralsei avatar really stuck out to me since its oddly memorable
YyottaCat
I may not know much about you, but your creepy avatar really stuck out to me since it's oddly memorable.
Penguin
Really surprised me with how immaculate your english is, considering you're fairly young and from a foreign country. Probably has something to do with all that homework you have..
YyottaCat

Penguin wrote:

Really surprised me with how immaculate your english is, considering you're fairly young and from a foreign country. Probably has something to do with all that homework you have..
Maybe it's because I've been to the US when I was in 3rd grade.

--

Cool guy that doesn't like anime.
Farfocele
Called themselfs an OT Denizen once. cool user i guess
YyottaCat
Called me his favorite user in OT.
keremaru
The OT Catgirl.
Fitting.
Farfocele
Never heard of him
pentaqola
ah yes... the one that my mind automatically connects to yyotta
Arctos Sagittario
Creepy lemon-kun but being very helpful.
YyottaCat
Doggo that recently came back.
Penguin

YyottaCat wrote:

Cool guy that doesn't like anime.
I enjoy some anime, but I hate weeb culture.

OT: really enjoys forum games.
Achromalia
best active user around, in my opinion. coolest, chillest lad ever.

good to see ya, as always.
show more