forum

Your thoughts on the user above you

posted
Total Posts
show more
MisakiTobisawa-
261 posts outside of OT. I used to take a bus service numbered 261 in primary school, but it's a feeder service around one township and my secondary school is nowhere near there now.
Penguin
Your first post in FG was about a year ago on the 23rd of this month
Achromalia
HI HELLO WELCOME BACK HELLO HI HELLO

alright.

well, needless to say, it's p excitin' to seeya around. your personality and all, you're a p cool person. it's just kinda like that.
Asaiga
I believe in you.
MisakiTobisawa-
Big jump between first and second top play, bigger than mine anyway
Husa
s3 girl?
MisakiTobisawa-
Nah, she doesn't appear in the anime. She's a character from the VN.

OT: cute collab
Achromalia
a decent lad. ventures into FG frequently.
keremaru
dundun da dun
KatouMegumi
Likes Bulbasaur. Doesn't mind avatar collabs.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Recently talked on discord. Cool guy
samX500
Is a very fun person on the forums, he always makes shitpost of high quality.
Meah
Achromalia
A hundred cubits.
KatouMegumi
Probably posted that still on the old website. Goodbye, sweet prince.
MisakiTobisawa-
Interesting choice of avatar that I wouldn't have expected from someone like him, but it's not breaking any rules so I don't mind.
keremaru
cutie owo he even returns cute responses!
Husa
whats ur ava suposed to be
Achromalia

KatouMegumi wrote:

Probably posted that still on the old website. Goodbye, sweet prince.

well, fuck. was trying to get back but to no avail.

rip old classic site, hello somewhat laggier counterpart.

- - -

i still don't know much aside from your relationship with other players/mappers.
samX500
He looks like he has a lot of stress going on from many different sources. It's pretty sad to hear since you are the person I know the most here in OT and I do wish for your success.

You apear very mentaly strong to me, the fact that you haven't given up on what's been stressing you and keep trying to solve them instead of letting them go is proof of that.
Achromalia
a pretty damn nice person.

you seem to tend to consider yourself inferior or something just because you don't believe you've experienced the hardships others have. to that, i say it's fuck-all of a reason to think lowly of yourself.

people put up with different shit, and sometimes we're faced with immensely despairing circumstances, but just because we've faced shit, or because we haven't faced shit, does not equate to how good a person is or how much success they deserve. after all, just because you've been hurt, does not mean you're immediately redeemed for anything you may have done yourself. just because you've been "privileged" or "well-off" doesn't suddenly mean you're now the scum of the earth or don't deserve to find further success.

it only means you've yet to see what things are like for yourself. and that's alright. this may impede how you understand a situation, and thus, i suggest to empathize with the people affected and listen to how they've experienced what they went through.

when you do come across misfortune, don't think you deserve that for simply having been well-off in the past.

anyhow, i think you're p damn cool. i'm not all too privy about you as a person aside from what i can tell from what you've said and how you've acted. i enjoy seein' ya around. good luck out there.
keremaru

keremal wrote:

dundun da dun

Achromalia

keremal wrote:

keremal wrote:

dundun da dun,

da da dun dadadun.
MisakiTobisawa-
Maybe start teaching in elementary schools because...
YamiHikari
Fellow Singaporean o3o Has a pretty cool userpage and seems friendly. No surprise if kotori dakimakura exists Tfw 4 yrs younger but taller than me.(How I miss my older osu days, now I feel old)
keremaru
dark light

?? ok welcome to fg person with husa's second waifu as an ava
Husa
second waifu?
MisakiTobisawa-
Hey let's welcome new people instead of being xenophobic. Everyone was new once.

OT: I just realized the left side is in Hiragana but the right side is in Katakana, what's up with that?
keremaru

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

OT: I just realized the left side is in Hiragana but the right side is in Katakana, what's up with that?

probably to play on the fact that japanese has two different ways of speaking kanji, and the writing is dependant on which language goes with the kanji. example: japanese words make the kanji hiragana, while solely kanji make the chinese saying, which is katakana, because it helps people say the word properly.

OT: tohkaismywaifu
MisakiTobisawa-
Doesn't know that my avatar isn't Tohka?
Asaiga
Isn't she?
MisakiTobisawa-
Nah that's Rinne. Tohka has purple hair.

OT: My senpai in the (very small) OT mapping community
TeeArctic1
The betrayer of waifus
MisakiTobisawa-
Jesus shut up

OT: Hi welcome back (or maybe I didn't catch you for a while)
Tad Fibonacci

TeeArctic1 wrote:

The betrayer of waifus

Yes I know this joke is overdone but I couldn't resist.
Please don't kill me.

Edit: Actually, maybe please do.
KatouMegumi
I have mistaken them for Sam, in my defense both have name out of 3 letters.
YamiHikari
hi, i don't know why but I have a osu DM with you 3 years ago. (Also hi everyone, I won't be super active here but hoping to at least reply sometimes in FG!)
MisakiTobisawa-
big qt and even around my rank
Cahyono29
considering his country,i am sure his taller than me ._.
MisakiTobisawa-
I'm 185 cm tall.

Also, I've visited your country. Batam, to be more precise. Stocked up on instant noodles there, they're pretty cheap but the packets are pretty small compared to Singapore's.
show more