hmm. how bothersome.
keremaru
VINXIS, but Sans' cousin.
Husa
wow katou
Kyomaku
I'm genuinely confused by your post
Husa
i recognized kere's ava to be similar to that one pic katou asked me to collab on but i turned them down :pensivw:

ot: will u update the fortnite soon
Kyomaku
only missing Rebmare's decision, so 99.9% will update it tomorrow when I wake up (in around 10h)

OT: one rich boy ;)
keremaru

Husa wrote:

wow katou
he came at me tho >>

OT: I don't know you. monkaS
pentaqola
i can still remember the bulbasaur profile picture like you just changed your profile pic a few seconds ago
KatouMegumi
Same here. I think keremal's fushigidane is a stamp of his avatar pictures.

OT: I dunno about them, they seem chill at least. Probably could pester them in PMs, if they mind of course.
Husa
how many collabs in total have u been in now i wonder monkaW
keremaru
レオル
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Never understand collab
Volta
spooky
KatouMegumi
Used to be taiko BN
Husa
https://i.imgur.com/SOmRoHI.png

ot: what happened to sig
Kyomaku
Is a winner.
Achromalia
pretty decent person, i'd say.

i've seen them get a little passive aggressive though in some small arguments had around here in the past.

that part's... not so great. we shouldn't be biting back, kinda just makes you look a bit shittier.

for future notice, should anything happen again.

reference: https://old.ppy.sh/forum/t/134389/start=147917 & https://old.ppy.sh/forum/t/134389/start=147920

otherwise, i think you've been quite nice :D

i guess it just varies from person to person, it'll be friendly banter one time, some sarcasm the next, and completely amicable the moment later.

edit v1004: realized i addressed it already, but i can't help but think about that one time. sorry, nnghh.
Kyomaku
One time and I only reflected Katou's post, it was a rude, aggressive post, so my reflection was precisely that as well. (The first post you linked was just me and AHH joking around, he's a friend of mine.)

Since you apparently still care about it, I'll let you know the conclusion to it. Katou sent me a private message and apologized. I said all is well in response and that's the end of the story, been friendly to each other before and after and already joked about it (but that could have been interpreted as hostile sarcasm by an outsider, just like you misunderstood that exchange between me and AHH. Sarcasm in itself is totally fine, it's a form of humour, but it depends on how and who you use it with).

You probably didn't read my other post, as I had already replied and explained it to you back then in the thread shortly after. Basically, I explained that I never thought that he was actually trying to insult me, I was quite sure that he was trying to make a joke but failed at it and I also explained why I decided to directly reflect the aggressiveness. Quoted from my old post: "Could have written it more nicely, I agree, but I also felt if he gets burned a little in response to his negative behaviour, he might learn from it better."

Hopefully this helps you and you can get it out of your mind now. It's been almost 3 weeks since, I'm surprised it has still been on anyones mind at all, let alone that it still bothered someone.

Achro, if you ever see me use sarcasm (or banter) with anyone on FG, it's probably because I know them well enough to make jokes and have confidence it won't offend them, I wouldn't use sarcasm with people that wouldn't understand it.

OT:
Cares about people behaving well and has a troubled mind because of it.
Achromalia
mmh.

i've just been hoping that doesn't resurface. it's likely it won't, just not a fan of conflict in a place specifically meant for people to relax and enjoy themselves.

nghhfhxfhhshh

i am death and i support this message
Nate Bait
your favourite local skeleton that makes (unironically) epic music as well

10/10 jingle bells 🔔🔔🔔
Husa
newnew?
Mentally Insane
a player
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Don’t remember seeing this guy before
samX500
A pretty fun guy to play with in the forums. He adds some pretty good content on multiple threads.
Ender Lain
where is the 4 (idk 5 maybe?) tank girls?
Achromalia
heya.

i... don't have much to say, really.

i just hope you can do what you aspire to.

good luck on your creative endeavors.
Cahyono29
hmm...i don't know,i guess he/she a nice person

and definitely better player than me
keremaru
10:1 girl-boy ratio? Damn, that's hard.
Husa
ohayo
Ender Lain
Tags: mutual, reol, reoru, yusa , kaguya, osuklan
KatouMegumi
Was influenced into playing Minecraft, by me.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Feel like you only stay on this thread lmao
Nikolai
ok piano player
samX500

Ender Lain wrote:

where is the 4 (idk 5 maybe?) tank girls?
I changed my avatar to show support for Kyoto Animation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I've seen you before but don't quite remember you.
keremaru
play mania when :cry:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Main mania when?
Mentally Insane
Main mania now
Ender Lain
gamemode=2 when

null.
keremaru
MC most of the time.
Mentally Insane