forum

They are planning to decommission off-topic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker

Despite the stuff that goes on in here, I don't think it should be removed. Yea, people necro and do stupid shit, but we also have fun here. Whether it's lore, various text adventure games, or events, I feel like we are all a group of friends fooling around. I don't want to see this place go. I'm not going to say spam the issue, but do react with thumbs up/down: httpsː//github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues/9274
ShinRun
I swear

I will sign this petition
Zelzatter Zero
oof.

Ever since the newer ones came I have a feeling something bad would happen.

I won't join this tho since I'm going to zone out to this forum soon, but whatever.
levesterz
Lets spam gnr next xd
Nuuskamuikkunen
WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN, WE SHALL DEFEND OFF-TOPIC FORUM WHATEVER IT COSTS.

LET'S EVERYONE COOPERATE AND SIGN UP THAT PETITION!
levesterz
I already signed it.
JustABeginner
Wait, let it reaches to 10th June to mark my 1 year anniversary in Off-Topic.

Edit: I wonder how ColdTooth will react.
Asian Warlord
Joon Yorigami
I wonder if this man even looked at what is happening here

OKAY FUCK YOU
westtle
"after i clicked the link, i realized... maybe it's for the best..."
z0z
pretty unfortunate

edit: WAIT THIS IS FAKE YOU SHITHEAD(S)
RhymesWithMash
I can't believe it, that was the most elegant RR I've ever experienced
ColdTooth
Number 4: Entire sub-forum goes missing. A normal day to wake up to, only to find out that your favorite sub-forum completely disappears off of the internet, with no trace to follow, not even from the waybackmachine archives are safe, as those went missing aswell. Noone knows how this happened, and any talk of it in any social media outlets seems to lead down rabbit hole after rabbit hole, almost every post on Twitter gets removed within minutes of any speak of the sub-forum in question. It's unclear what went down in this sub-forum, but it's safe to say it could be quite catastrophically illegal to talk about, as further investigation reveal two moderators of the sub-forum got arrested the day after, and when anyone mentioned their names, they too, would be silenced online. Even posts on reddit and 4chan have been removed in less than 5 minutes of them uploaded, and anyone that got a chance to look at any possible evidence and theories, things took a twist as half of reddit uncovers this really sinister secret.
Tad Fibonacci
Ah I was happy for a second.

Why you do this abraker?
YyottaCat
When you see an abraker thread...
Arctos Sagittario
so I copypastead the url out of curiosity only to find that it leads to 404
YyottaCat
That's why you hover before you click people.
DeletedUser_10883764
I got too emotional such that I spammed the issue, sorry for that
Corne2Plum3
Fake, the last issue is number 7600-7700
[RUE]Bambinex
never trust abraker, especially on his own threads.
show more