forum

[resolved] [Archived] Not Gaining level/experience

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gehenna
Explain the issue you are having:

no matter how many times I play , I wont gain exp nor my play count rises
I tried playing different beatmaps , and almost played most of my collections.
even tried online , still not getting exp :|
deadbeat
are you talking about your osu! standard level?
MillhioreF
Are you sure you're playing ranked maps? Your playcount and level won't rise if you only play unranked.
zinckingeye
i see your play history(its 3weeks is your last play time). Aside from those stated above, do you have stable internet connection or disable the firewall so it will allow you to submit your play status after finishing the game...
Topic Starter
Gehenna

deadbeat wrote:

are you talking about your osu! standard level?
yeah

MillhioreF wrote:

Are you sure you're playing ranked maps? Your playcount and level won't rise if you only play unranked.
I play everyday with the maps when I was still gaining exp/lvl

zinckingeye wrote:

i see your play history(its 3weeks is your last play time). Aside from those stated above, do you have stable internet connection or disable the firewall so it will allow you to submit your play status after finishing the game...
got 2mbps net and already disabled firewall.
zinckingeye
you play ranking then can you see also your avatar, can spectate something,chat, and can you see also global ranking. i ask this to check if there is a problem with SENDing request to server
Topic Starter
Gehenna

zinckingeye wrote:

you play ranking then can you see also your avatar, can spectate something,chat, and can you see also global ranking. i ask this to check if there is a problem with SENDing request to server
I can see my avatar , can spectate , chat , see global ranking , and even play multiplayer.
zinckingeye
try updater. or reinstall osu
Topic Starter
Gehenna

zinckingeye wrote:

try updater. or reinstall osu
fully updated , installed about a couple of times already.
zinckingeye
try Re-login your acct

let me think other way. I know this is illegal but we try this for troubleshooting purposes only, can you login using other acct and play for atleast 5 times on your best beatmap you play, then reply back here if still no change.
Topic Starter
Gehenna

zinckingeye wrote:

try Re-login your acct

let me think other way. I know this is illegal but we try this for troubleshooting purposes only, can you login using other acct and play for atleast 5 times on your best beatmap you play, then reply back here if still no change.
I've let my friend play my laptop (which has osu) and I've played on his pc
played about 7-10 beatmaps , still not leveling.
zinckingeye
both of you can't level?
Topic Starter
Gehenna
yep.
DeamonHunter
Are you talking about the ingame level? Or the one that shows up for the osu standard on the profile?
If your talking about the ingame one, I am pretty sure it is showing your osu mania stats. You can check this by the icon to the top right of the stats.
If not, are the beatmaps showing as being submitted after playing a song?
Topic Starter
Gehenna

DeamonHunter11 wrote:

Are you talking about the ingame level? Or the one that shows up for the osu standard on the profile?
If your talking about the ingame one, I am pretty sure it is showing your osu mania stats. You can check this by the icon to the top right of the stats.
If not, are the beatmaps showing as being submitted after playing a song?
on the profile , sometimes it doesnt show , it just glows red.
zinckingeye
Can you make screenshot using shift+f12 ?reply here if uploaded succesfully or not. i know this is seems weird or OT but we try all known solutions here.
zinckingeye
try shift+f12 if you can upload succesfully. i know its weird but try all solution.
Topic Starter
Gehenna

zinckingeye wrote:

Can you make screenshot using shift+f12 ?reply here if uploaded succesfully or not. i know this is seems weird or OT but we try all known solutions here.

you can see "Screenshot has been uploaded" in the lower right corner.
zinckingeye
whaaat? how its possible to upload this ss while your play data is not? :(
Topic Starter
Gehenna
I don't know exactly , that's why I posted here :lol:
zinckingeye
yeah. internet stable, firewall disable, rankable play, ss, all of them are fine. But cannot point the cause.
Topic Starter
Gehenna
I just noticed that i can gain exp/lvl on my pc (just got home , I was out on vacation with my laptop)
but when I go to a computer shop , I dont gain any exp/lvl
weird.
zinckingeye
you still follow our instruction but in rentals and still cant gain?
Topic Starter
Gehenna

zinckingeye wrote:

you still follow our instruction but in rentals and still cant gain?
yeah. :cry:
zinckingeye
ask their management for assistance if they setup something on their PCs.
Aireu
I have the same problem, I can gain my Standard level in multi player but not in single player

I can take screenshots, chat, spectate and everything

I tried logging out and back in but that didn't work

I played ranked maps, Insane difficulties but still didn't work. I played with "Local Ranking" off

The thing for me at the bottom it just shows the words "retrieving online ranking statistics" and doesn't load

EDIT: I dont know how, but it works now :D
Topic Starter
Gehenna
bump
Topic Starter
Gehenna
bump.
I tried playing on a different cybercafe , I gained level/exp.

I don't know what's the problem with this shop >.< .(playing on a cybercafe since we have a crappy pc)
zinckingeye
the only one cybercafe??? did you notice that shop has the highest security installed or somethings weird aside from stop you for levelup? are some customer of this shop experience something too
Topic Starter
Gehenna

zinckingeye wrote:

the only one cybercafe??? did you notice that shop has the highest security installed or somethings weird aside from stop you for levelup? are some customer of this shop experience something too
:up: I'm the only osu! player there (usb)
already tried this t/39784
disabled firewall , antivirus , still not leveling.
zinckingeye
not that what i mean, aside from playing your own game, are the customers complaint what they experience in using their pc like emailing,playing dota ol, etc..

ot:
you are waking up too early for osu? :)
Topic Starter
Gehenna

zinckingeye wrote:

not that what i mean, aside from playing your own game, are the customers complaint what they experience in using their pc like emailing,playing dota ol, etc..

ot:
you are waking up too early for osu? :)
nah. they can play online games normally,

and nope , I always wake up at 4am-that's when my internet is fast rofl
Topic Starter
Gehenna
bump.

after taking a screen shot (shift+f12)
it was uploaded and was opening to browser
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/
show more