1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted
I was excited to see my xp bar "fixed" itself, till I flipped the page.

I previously thought that the xp bars were "bent" at "random" places, however that doesn't seem like the case now. Look at this photoshop below, the "bent" occurs only at the last 30 pixels each. If a player doesn't have enough xp the "bent" will not happen. I drew a red bar below the 1st player's "bent" and copy-pasted it to the other 3 for comparison. It's easy to see what I've just described:

I don't know if that helps you find the bug but at least it's a clue. I should've really noticed it earlier...

Apart from that, 1.1.0 looks great! I personally enjoy clicking on every avatar/panels to update them. They're a lot more responsive now.

EDIT: For the translation project, have you considered adding all translatable parts into an online spreadsheet (eg Google Doc) for collab? It may be easier to track changes as you push out new stuff to be translated and it will make it easier for people to participate.

See the osu! localisation project v2 thread, peppy included such a spread sheet in the OP and I think that is a great idea.
posted

Oinari-sama wrote:

I was excited to see my xp bar "fixed" itself, till I flipped the page.
[...]
I still couldn't reproduce the problem, but I am sure the XP-Bar problem you are having will be fixed within the next update.

Oinari-sama wrote:

[...]
I personally enjoy clicking on every avatar/panels to update them. They're a lot more responsive now.
[...]
I am glad you like it, I am constantly working on improving the performance, most of the times unnoticed by the user, as they are pretty much done in the background.

Oinari-sama wrote:

[...]
EDIT: For the translation project, have you considered adding all translatable parts into an online spreadsheet (eg Google Doc) for collab?
[...]
I am working on something like this at the very moment, but it won't be finished anytime soon, as my priorities are other things right now, perhaps if there were more translators to coordinate. If thats becoming the case I might consider this, as its easier than developing my own interface ofcourse. But it sure would be easier for "open" translations by the community, I see that. Oh well~

The next update will contain lots of background changes, some rather small, others with a greater impact on performance and behavior. I am afraid it might takes some time to be finished, as there are lots of things I want to address with 1.1.1. I am also considering a layout change of the application itself.

Well, just a short heads up about everything, thanks for the Feedback and Support.
posted
1.1.1 got an earlier release than I wanted it to, as I had to change something about the API itself.

peppy wrote:

[peppy] Diasallow calling API endpoints with extension.
Due to this, you weren't able to update, as I was calling the API with an extension, obviously. ~
The next update will again have more features than fixes. (I hope)
As said, there aren't much changes you will notice, besides the recent Events that are now shown only when using search inside the application itself.

All changes are inside the changelog, like everytime.
posted
I can translate to Norwegian if i get a list of all the strings to translate
posted
Please, please, pretty please, osu!tp support would be great ):
One thing, this works in every OS version?
posted

AkagamiNamikaze wrote:

Please, please, pretty please, osu!tp support would be great ):
One thing, this works in every OS version?
Everything above 2.2.x should be fine. (There might be small differences, thought)

About osu!tp well, I'll take a look at it and might add an option (Widget wide or Application wide) for that, as it seems that there are some people interested in that, but no promises. Hehe.
posted
I can translate to Russian/Ukrainian if you need.
posted
I envy people who can make stuff like this so much D: good job!
posted
this is very great !
:D

it works

i rate

102841908390481093481084102398410284 stars
posted
omg, this looks cool >_>
posted
For now I haven't tested the app because I don't have an Android phone anymore.
But I could help with Brazilian Portuguese translation; with the language files and screenshots of where the text is (to ensure a good translation, I need to know the context each string is in)
posted
Hello there,

thanks for all of your comments and of course the positive reactions~
1.1.2 will be released within the next days, it will consist of a few more languages, lots of performance improvements and some other cool stuff like a update notification inside the status bar, there is also a downloader included, the update is downloading and installing itself with only one click of a button. Of course you won't see it until the update after that, haha.
The next "bigger" content update will be 1.1.3, it will include osu!tp support, it shouldn't take too long after the release of 1.1.2.
I need to adjust a few things to implement it correctly, if nothing goes wrong, that is.

Thats all, just a few news.
posted
Ohh, nice app. I can help you with the Finnish translations, mate. ;)
posted
Hello again,

with that I want to annouce that 1.1.2 got released. I'll just list everything noticeable, nobody cares for long posts:

New languages!
Norwegian (petterroea)
Simplified Chinese (Oinari-sama)
Traditional Chinese (Oinari-sama)
Japanese (givenameplz)

Thanks for your support and your help translating osu!Rank, I really appreciate it.
Contact menu entry!
Within the menu is now a "Contact" field, where you can see the names of everyone supporting osu!Rank and of course my contact info.
There is also a link to this forum post.
This section is not quite finished, there will be lots of changes to it.
Reworked AutoUpdate!
The system behind the AutoUpdate for completly reworked, I hope everything works out fine, I spend a few days testing it without trouble, please tell me if anything is odd.
If there is an update, you will now also be noticed inside the notification bar, so you don't need to frequently open the app itself.
To keep it short, thats everything noticeable, as always, everything is inside the Changelog, see first post.
For the future, as already said, I plan to implement osu!tp within update 1.1.3, I couldn't fit it inside this update yet, as I still need to adjust a few things.
Anyways, thanks for using and supporting osu!Rank.

So far~
posted
Needs to be more #HOLOYOLO :3

Anyways, I can translate to Polish.
posted
Impressive...
If only my phone was android…
posted
It works great on my HTC One! :)
posted
Amazing work! Thank you very much! (:
posted
Amazing ^^ Really helpful and fun to play around. Well done on creating this and keep up the great work ;)
posted
Cool.
I can translate to Dutch, but I have to get a list with all text that needs to be translated
show more