forum

Looking to make Friends

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kio708

Little about me

Hi, I'm Kio and 16 years old. I picked up the Game about a year but really started getting into it a few months ago.
Since then I have tried out the different game modes and tried to improve. But it has been rather hard to stay motivated while playing alone and so I thought that now the time has come to introduce myself here and hopefully find somebody that wants to join me.

Requirements (kind of)

I'm not looking for anything specific because, in the end, it comes down to having fun, but I would prefer if you were about the same age and rank range (in any of the modes) as me.
I speak Danish, German and English, so it would be great if you would speak at least one of them, but assuming that you didn't translate this post you should be able to understand english

If you are interested you can add me on discord (kio708#7430) or make a comment and suggest another way of communication
Okboss
I'm down
Neigdoig

kio708 wrote:

Little about me

Hi, I'm Kio and 16 years old. I picked up the Game about a year but really started getting into it a few months ago.
Since then I have tried out the different game modes and tried to improve. But it has been rather hard to stay motivated while playing alone and so I thought that now the time has come to introduce myself here and hopefully find somebody that wants to join me.

Requirements (kind of)

I'm not looking for anything specific because, in the end, it comes down to having fun, but I would prefer if you were about the same age and rank range (in any of the modes) as me.
I speak Danish, German and English, so it would be great if you would speak at least one of them, but assuming that you didn't translate this post you should be able to understand english

If you are interested you can add me on discord (kio708#7430) or make a comment and suggest another way of communication
I don't use Discord, but I could possibly use something like Mumble or you could just contact me using the osu! pm system.

For the game mode part, I'm a 6-digit 4K mania player who mostly plays Hololive beatmaps, and some others I'm interested in (one being Myostosis on Insane).