Zeroarg wrote:Hi, mod from[General]
- Remove (TV Size) from the title. → umm, really?.. i think it's wrong answer. because http://osu.ppy.sh/s/110803 it's ranked. (actually, i don't know ↓this sentence. because i have bad english skill. maybe it's do not use a short ver, tv size.. etc.?)
Ranking Criteria wrote:Do not alter the song's title. This includes adding any marker to describe the cut of the song such as "Short Ver.", "TV Size" and so forth unless those markers are part of the official song title as listed by a reputable source.
- 00:48:993 (2) - I'm not sure about this note. It's in a red tick and it's confusing even for me → well, it's follow vocal. umm... i changed simple slider http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1152995
- 00:52:982 (1) - This sliders has a weird rhythm. Try this. Makes more sense with the song. → fix some hitsound. umm, not bad this slider ;_;.
- 01:02:876 (2) - Remove the repeat and add a note at 01:04:471 - to emphasize the downbeat. → Fixed.
- 01:09:578 (2) - This slider doesn't look really good. Can you make a nicer one? → okay
- Not much. All i can say is that it looks like a Normal +. So many notes lol → OwO
- AR +1 This is a High BPM map (188) and it plays much better with AR8. It helps map's reading. → nice!
- 00:34:152 (1,2) - This notes are confusing. You're using same spacing as 00:33:514 (2,3) - but it's closer in the time line. Read carefully: you should fix this ONLY if you DON'T change the AR. Having a higher AR makes it readable imo so, if you use AR8 this shouldn't be a problem at all. → i changed ar8
- 00:15:003 (5) - NC here. The music asks for it. → Fixed.
- 00:53:461 - Add a note here, it feels so empty → change slider
I think that's all, some parts of your map are awkward but they're ok after all.
Good luck with this o/