forum

Sonic Team - Green Hill Zone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RadioShadow
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 15 January 2008 at 22:17:00

Artist: Sonic Team
Title: Green Hill Zone
BPM: 150.08
Filesize: 2329kb
Play Time: 01:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1 stars, 32 notes)
  2. Normal (1.17 stars, 41 notes)
  3. Hard (2.18 stars, 62 notes)
  4. Insane (2.18 stars, 62 notes)
Download: Sonic Team - Green Hill Zone
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
One of my favourite music tracks from Sonic 1, Green Hill Theme.

The beatmaps should be in timing a lot better now for all settings. But I'll double check this weekend for any that seem odd but I'm pretty sure they are fine, playing song speed at 0.5x is fun).

I'm aware the 'Song Setup' needs changing for each difficulties (mainly the HP Drain Setting), I'm planning on getting that fixed Friday, hopefully.

Yes I'm aware Insane is a 180 degree's rotation of Hard (Like in EBA/Ouendan). I plan to make a few changes to Insane next week.
CheEZ_old
Well, one thing i'd like to point out is that you've got the time signature wrong and that'll mess you up. It should be 4/4. Other than that I can't offer much else help for your song without spending time I don't want to spend right now... Though i'm fairly sure the timing for this song falls somewhere between 150 and 151 bpm and a 0 offset. Hopefully someone else comes along and clears things up for you.
MusicFan
The BPM is 150, works with an offset of 14400 ms, and yes, 4/4 time sig.

I have noticed that you have put beats in between sliders, and generally,
I don't think that's a good idea. You have time to fix them, so don't be discouraged.
Overall, the placements seem alright, but now that you have the correct BPM, I expect
that they'll be better. Keep up the good work!
Topic Starter
RadioShadow
Updated Easy mode. Plan to update Normal Mode tomorrow.
Cecilthemos
3/4's isn't working (it's still on hard mode, so disregard that if you changed the others)
But I found these values:
BPM: 150.08
Offset: 1,578
150 BPM is a bit off
Topic Starter
RadioShadow
I haven't edited Normal or Hard mode let so it's still 3/4.

Yeah, 150 is a tiny bit off. Increasing it to BPM: 150.08 should do the trick.

I might get chance to update the beatmap this Sunday.
Topic Starter
RadioShadow
Timings for Easy and Normal are fixed. Any beats/sliders that are off, please mention them.
Extor
Nice beatmaps. The only thing that bothered me was the spacing at hard. Since this music has a reserved space inside me I played it without thinking. But still, there should be some spacing.

The drain rate is a bit high on hard to. I got an A with no misses, 10 100s and 1 50. And I was all the time at red. :S

That's all.
Topic Starter
RadioShadow
What do you mean by spacings? I don't quite understand.

I can easily reduce the drain rate.

EDIT:

Update made to beatmaps. Timings are a lot better now.
adam5396
Old topic. But I'd like to say I really enjoy this Beatmap.

EDIT: Crap, didn't realize this is the graveyard. Sorry
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.