Beyonce - Sweet Dreams

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tari
troll ratings

but congratz
XinCrin
Can someone explain me what's wrong with the map just to know what's up with the rating? I don't see any reason on it to be 4.5 u.u
CXu
It''s not animu.
Shohei Ohtani
I'm not into black chicks but I'm so into Beyonce
Loooctav
Waaaaaaaa!! Congratz baka!!
Lanturn
Awesome mapset, Nice SB, and greatvery addictive song :D
Gonzvlo
Somebody mentioned in the Diquss that the map is repetitive, however I doubt this is the reason behind the map's rating, the map is a collab, which is not repetitive by nature. The different mappers in the collaboration managed to sort this out by using different mapping styles/techniques, I'd like to highlight BCI's part.

It looks like I'm missing something, I'd love to know what's wrong with the map, it's quite intriquing for me. It'd be great to have some feedback, assuming that these are not just troll ratings.
-GN
Dizco had the theory about the 1/10s coming from frustrated players who sliderbroke on a slider velocity change in Dream.
I personally think they're troll ratings, though.
Oyatsu
Congratz! Lally-nee ^^
[Luanny]
I'm here to say BCI's part is awesome.
Congrats~ ./late
Topic Starter
Lally
=w=) relax here
CXu can be a reson :P
but i'm really happy about this map that i totaly don't care about the rating,i know there are many ppl who love to troll me,i don't care,people can't complain about the speed rank since the map is +2monts old, about the less modding since i had enought,about the shit mapping since it's a big collab the second that i did,so no,they just troll with the rating since there is no other thing to complain about this map,don't do a big problem about,this is not the first map of mine wich has a troll rating,so idon't see to do a discussion about the rating after some hours of the rank how i said before :3 so i don't think is necessary to continue to talk about \o3o/

ty to all who loves what i do and to Loliflan, -Bakari-, Leader, CXu, BCI and Dark_Ai for the work that they spend in this mapset,i think people shouldn't look at the mapper itself but on others work too

i think i said already to much..just relax here =w=)

lol 100 posts
riffy

CXu wrote:

It''s not animu.
That's the reason why I vote 10/10 on maps like this.

Anyway, congratulations! Oh, and this is really funny. We have even lower userrating than timebomb :V
Zero__wind
oops, why were you guys having such an interesting party when ranking a map xD
hmm, well
rating is nothing
Dark_Ai
Lally it was oue haters ;____; oh lololo xD

Well congrats :3
Flask

XinCrin wrote:

Can someone explain me what's wrong with the map just to know what's up with the rating? I don't see any reason on it to be 4.5 u.u

CXu wrote:

It''s not animu.
Shohei Ohtani
Man this map rating sure took a big hit.

im not funny
riffy
aDiclonius
it could also be a point that its like probably too often that the known mappers have more of an easy way to get their map ranked while others invested way more time into finding modders/ work on their map, but still nobody even reconize or know about it. I might be wrong, but wasnt that also a problem on Andreas last beatmap when the ranking was so bad?
UnderminE
CXu
The thing is though, "stopping speed ranking" doesn't mean that those maps rank faster at all, they might still be stuck in pending for a year for various other reasons. What I mean is that a speed-rank never hurts any of the other maps in pending, so I've never understood that argument against speed ranking.

Well, this probably isn't the place to talk about speed-ranking, or "easy ranking" or whatever, so I'll just stop.
BCI
grats Lally-nyan <3 thanks for taking care on my part >_<
Topic Starter
Lally

ElfenLied0810 wrote:

it could also be a point that its like probably too often that the known mappers have more of an easy way to get their map ranked while others invested way more time into finding modders/ work on their map, but still nobody even reconize or know about it. I might be wrong, but wasnt that also a problem on Andreas last beatmap when the ranking was so bad?
do you think i have it easy? do you think i took less effort as the others in my maps?
I don't think so,don't compare me as the other mappers that have all really easy
I don't map songs every week and get it after some days ranked,as far you can see the tread this map is not speed ranked, you can say yes it is speed ranked after bubble,but i didn't ask for it,i took all the necesaire time to get this map modded by many ppl,i searched for days a BAT for a bubble,and do you think i have it easy... pls you don't know anything how can you even say something about..

UnderminE : linking random maps that are ready for a bubble helps nobody here and will not help the mapper

BCI: \o3o/

*sigh* =w=)
quit-osu
Okay so here is what I wanna say:

At first..I saw the user rating and I saw it was pretty bad so I said...No.I wont download it.Now that I did...I love it.I dont know why the user rating is so f***ed up.I love your beatmap.You and your friends did a really good job and you have my congrats!
pw384
It's not a speedrank at all, but why the user rating is still so low? The diff is really awesome, and so does the song imo. :S WHY???

-Bakari- wrote:

BounceBabe
3 Million players and you guys complain about 26 bad ratings? You should stop this and just enjoy the map and send congratulations here to the mappers. You shouldn't look at the rating tbh, because it's an opinion, maybe yours is different? The creator doesn't mind the rating, so stop bringing this up. It's overall known that people don't like "English" songs, unfortunately. ;w;
Andrea
Enough discussion guys, really.

Rating doesn't matter at all, so end it here, please.
Topic Starter
Lally
let's have party here \o3o\ wuhuuuu /o3o/
BeatofIke

Lally wrote:

let's have party here \o3o\ wuhuuuu /o3o/
YEAH! Also my 2000th post. Congratulations Lally! :)
Stefan
Gratuliere! :)
Dark_Ai
I think you guys should really stop with that Off-Topic and also this discussion about the ratings, it will goes nowhere except to offtopic. What happen is happened with discuss and that stuff you cant change anything.
Just saying :P
ShadowSoul
#cutforlally

Gratz btw.
Shohei Ohtani
Stefan
ggwp
Mastodonio
Dark_Ai
eeh may stop with that?
it will goes to offtopic seem
Irreversible
any bets for how long it'll take to get locked?
aDiclonius

Lally wrote:

ElfenLied0810 wrote:

do you think i have it easy? do you think i took less effort as the others in my maps?
I don't think so,don't compare me as the other mappers that have all really easy
I don't map songs every week and get it after some days ranked,as far you can see the tread this map is not speed ranked, you can say yes it is speed ranked after bubble,but i didn't ask for it,i took all the necesaire time to get this map modded by many ppl,i searched for days a BAT for a bubble,and do you think i have it easy... pls you don't know anything how can you even say something about..

UnderminE : linking random maps that are ready for a bubble helps nobody here and will not help the mapper

BCI: \o3o/

*sigh* =w=)
Im accutally pretty suprised by the reaction, because its just MY OPINION ,that yes, i feel like its esier (im matter of time/effort) for you to get a beatmap ranked then others, since you are known/have the connections. So now why is this now a point to feel attacked or anything. Probably im now even more upset then suprised, when i see that i now got a couple of hate pm´s already. I cant tell why now so many players felt to down vote the map and so also i didnt, but is it like not even appropriate to request why its happening? Looks like this forum is just not the rght point to say anything thats not only onesided.
Topic Starter
Lally

ShadowSoul wrote:

#cutforlally
i dun wanna this topic locked so pls stop it here with the #offtopic and ty to all again so party time nao \o3o/ awawawawawawaw pls

edit:

ElfenLied0810 wrote:

Im accutally pretty suprised by the reaction, because its just MY OPINION ,that yes, i feel like its esier (im matter of time/effort) for you to get a beatmap ranked then others, since you are known/have the connections. So now why is this now a point to feel attacked or anything. Probably im now even more upset then suprised, when i see that i now got a couple of hate pm´s already. I cant tell why now so many players felt to down vote the map and so also i didnt, but is it like not even appropriate to request why its happening? Looks like this forum is just not the rght point to say anything thats not only onesided.
it's your opinion but how can you say how you did before that i don't took effort in my maps and that i have it easyer as the others now maybe i'm a bit more how to say it a know mapper just because i have 12 maps now ranked? i don't think so i'm just know for all the drama that happened in the past so i don't care about all the rest and about my maps i know that i took all with calm and the effort that is needed.
The reason why this all is happened is just because many ppl hate me for what i did in the past with speed ranks and all the rest but now as far you can see i took all the time is needed since as you can see this map is 2 monts old and i have more than 10 mods if not 15 and before i used after 5 mods to search a BAT for rush and rank,i totaly changed as far you can personally see so pls stop all here or i'll request to lock this topic because i'm tired off all , OMG IS JUST DOWN VOTED NOTHING ELSE CALM DOWN GUYS o3o!!
XinCrin
Someone should lock this beatmap thread ._.
dkun
post something constructive or don't post at all.

if you have nothing nice to say, then same thing applies.

this is your only warning.