forum

Candy Box ! (The funnest game without anything fun)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
skibblesx
How could you do this.
Synchrostar

did i do it right
all legit farmed but quit it cuz too boring farming last level for candies
Topic Starter
skibblesx
WHY THO 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT!!!!!!

but Im no where that far xD Im still stuck on th stairs :c
Synchrostar
for stairs use an imp invocation scroll, can tank enough hits for you to beat necromancer at the top
Topic Starter
skibblesx
yo what about the dragon? o3o
KinomiCandy

Don't play any longer since I completed it, you can have my save up there.
Jarby

skibblesx wrote:

yo what about the dragon? o3o
Use the invincibility item. The moment it runs out, use the item that teleports you to the side of the room and then use a seed to let the invincibility cooldown run out. Use health potions at the seed if you were too slow to teleport or use the invincibility potion, then repeat with the invincibility to teleport to seed pattern.
Pizzicato
oh god this is so fun
Synchrostar
Recommended for dragon:
  1. Seed
  2. Invulernability Potion
  3. Teleport Scroll
When you are in the dragons room, as soon as you engage into a fight with it use your invulnerability potion. This lets you do free dmg to it. When the potion wears off, use the teleport scroll to get teleported back to the beginning of the room. Since the cooldown of the potion is longer than the travel time to dragon, stall using a seed, which will let you summon a tree in front of you. Sometimes you'll get lucky and spawn an Yggdrasil tree, which gives a bit of candy. Repeat until the dragon dies.
You'll prob need 3-5 rotations depending on how much damage you do. You can use a health potion when needed, but it shares the cooldown timer with the invulnerability potion, so beware when you use one (you might not be able to use the invulnerability potion in time).
You can farm castle's keep when you're comfortable enough with the rotation, it gives more candy than you'll use to create the items.

fkin jarby ninja'ing me while i was trying to create a good-looking guide for that level :(
Soaprman
Pizzicato
ok how do you make that castle stairs easier? D:

oh. imp invocation scroll.

HELL IS HARD
CXu
Oh this game
mm201
Which sword is better? Life, fire, or summoning? Looks like you're stuck with your choice.
silmarilen
im not very far yet

Topic Starter
skibblesx
Don't convert ALL of your candies, eating candy gives you health and all that, and thats important too so you dont waste potions and spells just trying to get the boss
Synchrostar

mm201 wrote:

Which sword is better? Life, fire, or summoning? Looks like you're stuck with your choice.
life lets you steal a bit of health after every kill/hit (idunno)
fire is more dmg
summoning has a chance to summon a imp upon killing an enemy

They're all good i guess, i went with the fire sword myself cuz fk lifesteal and minions
silmarilen
i went with fire because i didnt know what the hell i was doing \:D/
sorgenehtyals
@for those who forged their sword and are not happy with it
open your console (f12 for chrome, dunno about firefox) and enter forge.setStep(1);
hf
mm201
Shot in the head for lovesmacking.
Pizzicato
fire sword is best sword
you won't need the sword of life late game because of the horn that gives u regen each movement
Wok
I love this game, played it until I started cheating a little.

I should probably stop cheating. ; 3 ;
Wishy
Pity it's such a short game.
GolGate
Hell Hard Mode is quite a bitch.
heintsi
It was awesome. And for ppl who thinks it's short.. The guy who is behind candy box is making a sequel. :)