Hellow Miya ~Ty for the mod and star Konei :3
- 00:05:299 ~ 00:20:183 - KIAI here? It's the same musical part as the chorus. Don't wanna adding more kiai, too much q.q
- Notes after Spinners are too sudden, you should either leave more space between them or add an Easy to the mapset lol, while first option seems more reasonable Guys, this is normal. q.q + slow bpm song
- 00:17:858 (4) - 1/2 Slider seems useless to me as there is not really a good audible song, you don't need to make the diff harder than it is No, there is audible beat here ><
- 01:20:648 (4,5,6,1) - Really a nice idea, I like it! <3
- 02:00:648 (3,4) - Hm, seems too hard. 1/4 rhythm and stacking this with the start can get really confusing for newbies, so at least try to unstack them?
- 02:47:160 (3) - Missing a whistle on the start, dont you? Oh yeah, Fixed
- 02:59:718 (4) - Hm, could you change this to circles? Seems better to me so that you dont have a Slider end on the powerful point but a circle to click. I will consider it.
- I feel as if this diff would be too hard to be the easiest one >< The rhythm is often a bit complex and the stacks are a bit confusing but naah, star rating is fine so I guess it's ok. :3 Normal o/ not mean for newbies
- Slidertick costums should be 5 ~ 10 % quieter to match with the other hitsounds. Nice suggestion. Fixed~
- 00:10:532 (6) - Hm, this note feels odd and too much considering you followed the vocal before, remove it? I'm sure the vocal use 1/4 rhythm here.
- 01:19:834 (2) - It could be that I'm imagining things, but shouldn't this have the same angle as 01:18:788 (2) - ? Ups, fixed~
- 02:00:532 (4) - Nazi time, but if you moved 4 a bit down it would make more of that "V" pattern you are aiming to do if I'm right. Too narrow Dx
That's all :3
Very lovely song Miya and good work :>
Only thing I'm worrying about is that Normal could be a bit confusing for the easiest diff but meh, should be alright.
Star star and ganbatte ~