forum

Citrus feat. Akiyama Mio - K-ON!! Non-Stop Mix (99% Mio ver.

posted
Total Posts
show more
yanlu
Non-stop CXu~ gogo ! /o/☆
shaneoyo
The objectively best song in osu!.

Good luck with getting this approved CXu.
Madlollipop
I wish I could help you out, really, I do, especially as you have worked quite a while with it.
But my computer can't handle a song this long, can you cut out the parts I should time? Adjusting the offset should not really be that hard if you just cut it at, for example 20 minutes to 23 minutes.
Sorry but well, it takes about 2-3 minutes for everything I do, which means it takes a bit too long time. Sorry :(
Topic Starter
CXu
Well, I would, but I already have like 2938 red lines there (well not that many but you get the point) and it's kinda lots of work to cut it out and stuff xD
Well yeah I'm just lazy, but it's fine, thanks for trying at least!
Liiraye

CXu wrote:

I'm just lazy
Don't be lazy

god I love myself
Topic Starter
CXu
Oh okay editing desc. doesnt reset grave timer. Noted.
MioAkiyama
With the storyboard add the name song please
Topic Starter
CXu
I need to wait until I've gotten the timing right before I can start working on the SB, or else I'd need to fix a lot of stuff afterwards :p
kaskaskas
it is so long the song time!
Kurokami
Random timing check.

20:43:062 - unneeded, works with the previous one and with this the end comes a bit late.
22:19:137 -
22:21:390 - This and the previous one is deletable and you need to use 213 from 22:16:943
22:23:632 - delete this one too.
22:35:354 - Not necessary.
22:43:040 - ^

I will check it once again later on if you applied these.
Fenek Alfa
IMHO the biggest challenge is that a lot of songs have changed(or even fluctuating during the song itself) BPM to make a smooth transition, which screws me up as I know all of the songs and I instinctively think about them in their original BPMs.
Alleria
Rip. Never forget.
Badis
Dude I love you so much thanks for this masterpiece <3
Scarlet Evans
I love this! <3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.