forum

Coming to the Forums for the first time

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Voidedosu
Admittedly I'm not completely new to Osu itself (if it says so when I post, I did download and start playing Osu back in 2016; plus it's hard to say I'm "new" when I sit in the top 600k <_<), but this is the first time that I'm aware of that I posted to the forums. If not, I apologize because I seriously do not remember at all.

Anyways, hi. I'm Voidedosu. I can't really tell you why but while I was avidly playing the game itself I had never made any attempt to post in the forums, even though I probably should have at some point, so now I am. What I hope makes me stand out from most other players is that I only go for SS ranks--no S-ranks, A-ranks, or simple FCs. My goal when I play a song is to SS it or keep grinding away until I obtain it. I can't claim to have a flawless 100% accuracy record, as I had a couple songs back fro 2016 that I hadn't SS'd before I dropped away, so that stuck with this account for all those years. I also can't claim it's a recent streak because there's been a couple songs I've let go to the end with non-SS ranks and then had to go back and SS them later, but for right now it's a solid 100%.

I'm best at playing no-mod, as I can easily SS most 2* maps that way, and can SS most 3.0-3.4/5* maps with varying difficulty. I have been playing with mods on lower-difficulty maps, though; 2* maps I play with HR, while 1*'s I play with HRHD. I don't really have any intentions of playing with DT or FL, as I dislike how the former messes with the way the songs sound and the latter holds no interest for me. My hope, though, is that I can SS up to 7* or 8* maps no-mod, and reach a similar level with HR, while HRHD sits about a star or so behind (so about 6*s or so).

I also play with mouse+Keyboard, and I have 0 intentions of switching to a tablet at any point. If that makes me the next Andros, so be it, but I don't care to switch unless I physically have to.

Thank you for your time. I hope I remember to browse the forums every so often, or see about making an accomplishments thread or something along those lines. Not going to do that right away tonight because it's nearly 2 in the morning my time, but it's on my mind. And again, apologies to the mods if I'm pushing the boundaries on anything with this. I legit don't recall posting on the forums back then, and I figure here's as good a place to start as any.
heg-
SS or quit v2 epic
Kolmas
if you really do want to SS a high star map some day you'll need a lot offline training i guess, only playing for SS would stall your improvement by a lot as maps you can SS are usually way easier than what you can play well