Wow, awesome skin
Kunieda
Omg, that is 3 years ago topic... Anyway, awesome skin~
zakiakram
this skin is awesome!!!
forgott3n
Amazing skin!! You are awesome. :P
LilytheMinx
I absolutely love the spinner! Such a great and fun skin to use.
_Tomoe__old

MLGnom wrote:

Tags: Shakugan no Shana Flame Haze Nietono no Shana Anime

Skin is focused only on Shana. (If you want other character as replace fell free to ask and maybe I will be able to do).
Still need to add few parts (lighting, followpoint, CtB character and maybe something else that I forgot).
Please tell me if you would like to have different parts (maybe because you don't like or something)

In skin folder you can find alternative parts folder with different hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay.

Shakugan no Shana skin v2.0 changes :

- Remade all skin parts and corrected a lot of mistakes.

Download Links :

Shakugan no Shana v2.0 - Mediafire

Shakugan no Shana v2.0 - Dropbox

CtB Chatcher
Right click, save picture and add it to your skin.

Video preview:

Old version :
Shakugan no Shana v1.7
JPB10Master
Kawaii skin =3

~JPB
Stek-ek
This is the first and last skin I downloaded, love it. I don't like the standard spinner, I think this one is very good. Little funny seeing mapmakers sometimes miss the comma then adding map specific skins and your comma standing out :lol: No recent updates to the skin?
luxokiritotsuna

MLGnom wrote:

Skin is focused only on Shana. (If you want other character as replace fell free to ask and maybe I will be able to do).
Still need to add few parts (lighting, followpoint, CtB character and maybe something else that I forgot).
Please tell me if you would like to have different parts (maybe because you don't like or something)

In skin folder you can find alternative parts folder with different hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay.

Download Links :

CtB Chatcher

Video preview:

Old version :
Shakugan no Shana v1.7
Inuyasha123_old

Angelin Dash wrote:

<font><font>驚人的皮膚!</font><font>你真棒。</font><font>:p</font></font>

Angelin Dash wrote:

<font><font>驚人的皮膚!</font><font>你真棒。</font><font>:p</font></font>

MLGnom wrote:

LyziKira wrote:

Hey there, I tried downloading the file and applying it to osu! but for some reason, it's not working.
I downloaded, then extracted it and dragged the folder into the skins folder.
But when I try to use it in osu! I get an error at the top that says "shakugan-no-shanav1.2 by .ini file missing"
perhaps I did something wrong, seeing as I'm fairly dumb when it comes to computers >->;;
but yeah.. any one have any idea what I did wrong? XD;

Hm... did you try re-download? because ".ini file missing" show when you don't have "skin.ini" file or osu can't read it.

Here i give this file.

Edit : No more needed old skin.ini
luchialove
Can you do a kisaragi Chihaya map I would really appreciate it but you don't have to do it. pls repley
diamondsrule1
I need to point out from that video is that squealing sound in the skin or just that beatmap, because i don't want a squealing skin ><'
BearGoesRawr_old
I love this skin :) I just ask one thing, can you add marjorie, wilhermina, or even Yuji? Thanks :D
rinchanndesu

MLGnom wrote:

Download Links :

CtB Chatcher

Video preview:

Old version :
Shakugan no Shana v1.7
RivenDaddy
Really good skin. My top 10.
Ron512
Fajna mapka :)
kahqiam

MLGnom wrote:

Download Links :

CtB Chatcher

Video preview:

Old version :
Shakugan no Shana v1.7
kahqiam

MLGnom wrote:

Download Links :

CtB Chatcher

Video preview:

Old version :
Shakugan no Shana v1.7
Minhtam
Hey, MLGNom, you're going to make a version 2.3 of Shana, right? *wink, wink, nudge nudge*

Topic Starter
MLGnom
Probably... yes. Soon I will have 2 weeks of free time so I will start updating my skins. It's been a while since I did any update. :<
adorejokerrita

MLGnom wrote:

Download Links :

CtB Chatcher

Video preview:

Old version :
Shakugan no Shana v1.7

MLGnom wrote:

Download Links :

CtB Chatcher

Video preview:

Old version :
Shakugan no Shana v1.7
nikisdead
I like old skins like this