posted
Total Posts
show more
Satellite
Congratz~!!
Beige
Congratz ~ :3
Guy
Congrats on ranked. but I just noticed about that title. (Kanata ni Mau ha Sakura no Shirabe)
This map used Hepburn system in the title. (e.g. 彼方に舞うは桜の律べ -> Shirabe)
so 'ha' is incorrect i guess.
I think you should be change to 'wa'
Avena
Gratz for the rank.
Wouldn't Skystar's diff deserve to be Extra too? it's bluntly harder than RLQuillab and Nouk imo
Xiaolin
Wait, where is the Skystar diff? Oh wait nvm, found it.
Dark Fang
Meowcenaries
grazie
Chewin
*-* nicee
Xiaolin

Chewin wrote:

*-* nicee
True.
NatumeRin my hero.
pw384
终于。。

Skystar's Insane
四暗刻
Freya
Gratzu NatsumeRin
No_Gu
万年老坟
KSHR

Guy wrote:

Congrats on ranked. but I just noticed about that title. (Kanata ni Mau ha Sakura no Shirabe)
so 'ha' is incorrect i guess.
I think you should be change to 'wa'

sorry for bothering you guys. but yea, I also agree with Guy.
well let me explain a bit about this incorrect title. but please know "romaji has some systems such as Hepburn, Nihonshiki" first before you read this.

は (ha, wa) / へ (he, e) have 2 pronunciations as some of you know. and since は in this title is called 係助詞 (binding particle in English, maybe) in Japanese grammar, it's pronounced "wa". and Japanese sentences are romanized as their pronunciations in Hepburn one.

next, points what I want you focus in this romanized title "Kanata ni Mau ha Sakura no Shirabe" are "ha" and "shi".

Guy wrote:

though 律べ is romanized in Hepburn one as Guy wrote, は is done in another one (sorry, even I don't know which this is Nihonshiki or Kunreishiki..) in short, this romanized title is done in 2 systems. I really think it's strange, and you too, right? also check Mintong's another ranekd taiko map.

anyhow, I'd recommend unranking this for the incorrect title once. and please quick rerank, please!
finally, sorry if my English is strange. I hope mine is enough understandable.
Frostmourne
If unranking is done, I propose changing a diff name from Skystar's Insane to Skystar's Extra.
That diff is the hardest one in this mapset after I have played some times.
Subjective opinion though.
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
For the problem Guy and KSHR mentioned:

I use "ha" because i have a deep impression of this map: "Mitani Nana - Shiroi Yuki no Princess ha ..." , I only know a little Japanese but this seems to be a similar condition.

Though i can't find exactly post, but if i didn't remember it wrong, it's Suzully who told us the name should use "ha" but not "wa" (though i know it reads as wa), I'm not sure how the system works, so i hope you guys could get a confirmation (I PMed Suzully to ask).

KSHR's explanation makes sense anyway... Maybe someone could be ready to help me with a quick unrank.
Frostmourne
Please inform me in-game NTR :) and I will check everything out via online!
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Frostmourne wrote:

Please inform me in-game NTR :) and I will check everything out via online!
I'll probably get back home 3 or 4 hours later (poker face
Skystar

NatsumeRin wrote:

(I look at you Frosty.)
/runs
KSHR
thanks a lot Rin and Frosty, ofc Guy too!
HelloSCV
orz
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
Suzully confirmed it should be "wa", need a BAT to help me with the quick unrank. (It seems the only BAT online is me now. apoisejfwpehfiouwhe fuwhnmpiozhm

Edit: As I summoned, Melophobia and Frosty appear in the next 10mins, i'm so great at summoning people yeah.
Frostmourne
temporarily no love
KSHR

NatsumeRin wrote:

Edit: As I summoned, Melophobia and Frosty appear in the next 10mins, i'm so great at summoning people yeah.
give me your summoning skill..!
Raging Bull

KSHR wrote:

NatsumeRin wrote:

give me your summoning skill..!

I need it for Valkyrie Crusade.
Frostmourne
Yeahhhhh

Love is back also Skystar evolved to Extra now \:D/
Zero__wind
the story of evolution
pw384
Frostmourne
I was sleeping and then NTR potion at Skystar so that Skystar will be mutated.
Melophobia was summoned by NTR but Melophobia is Melophobia (being scared of listening to the song) so I came in instead.
I was surprised that Skystar was mutated so Hard to become an Extra, which is cruel and scared me off, so I had no love with NTR for 4-5 minutes of his action at Skystar.
And then I got called by NTR with the word "Frosty" so that I had love again and placed a heart icon here.
Actually I don't like being called "Frosty" much LOL but it's ok if you would like to do

Tale of Kanata ni Mau wa Sakura no Shirabe.
KSHR

Frostmourne wrote:

Melophobia was summoned by NTR but Melophobia is Melophobia (being scared of listening to the song) so I came in instead.
I was surprised that Skystar was mutated so Hard to become an Extra, which is cruel and scared me off, so I had no love with NTR for 4-5 minutes of his action at Skystar.
And then I got called by NTR with the word "Frosty" so that I had love again and placed a heart icon here.
Actually I don't like being called "Frosty" much LOL but it's ok if you would like to do

I didn't appear in this tale at all.. (´・∀・)
/me slaps Frosty
Xiaolin

Frostmourne wrote:

Best tale ever said.
Raging Bull
I find it funny how it goes from easy, normal, extra, insane, extra, HARD.
Xiaolin

Raging Bull wrote:

I find it funny how it goes from easy, normal, extra, insane, extra, HARD.
Same here.
Snowy Dream
NTR执着rohi三十年
Lally
omg *-*)