forum

[Discography] Donkey Kong Country [MOVED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0_o
Because really, who DOESN'T love this music.

If there is anything that I have missed let me know. I have 128 kbps mp3s of everything, so if you need one, or if you have better quality mp3s you could share, let me know :)

Donkey Kong 64
Donkey Kong 64

Angry Aztec [Pending by James2250]
Battle Arena [RANKED BY Zerostarry]
Chunky Kong Vs Dogadon II *
Creepy Castle
Crystal Caves
Donkey Kong vs Army Dillo II [RANKED BY James2250]
Diddy Kong vs Dogadon [RANKED BY James2250]
Diddy's Jet Pack
DK Isle
DK Rap
Enguard Theme [Claimed by James2250]
Everybody vs King K. Rool *
Everybody vs The K. Rool Cut Out *
Frantic Factory
Fungi Forest
Game Select
Gloomy Galleon
Hideout Helm
Jungle Japes
Lanky Kong Vs Puftoss *
Monkey Smash [Claimed by YoshiKart]
Rambi Theme
Tiny Kong vs Mad Jack *
* = I don't have the mp3
I'm pretty sure I am missing a few tracks in the list here, so if you know any others let me know.

Derekku
Another great idea! :) Once I'm finished with some of the songs I'm currently working on, I'll grab one of these.

Plus, my mom will be happy, too. She LOVES Donkey Kong Country :lol:
adam2046
I don't suppose you could add the Donkey Kong Land games to the list too?
I know the music's the same, but I just want to map the 8 bit music aswell. (Damn awesome quality music for just a gameboy game.)
Zerostarry
I'll claim Stickerbrush Symphony, and Snakey Chantey
Topic Starter
0_o
^ Two of my favourites. Make them good :P

and adam, just listened to the gb tracks, they are awesome :D You don't happen to have the mp3s do you?
I'll be adding the rest of them to the project soon.
Zerostarry
If you guys dont mind, i might be taking more of these later - I was planning on mapping most of this OST years ago :P
Topic Starter
0_o

Zerostarry wrote:

If you guys dont mind, i might be taking more of these later - I was planning on mapping most of this OST years ago :P
Doesn't really matter to me, I just want these mapped ^_^ Just don't claim them all at once so other mappers get a chance too ;)
Starrodkirby86
Mining Melancholy por favor.

Thank you very much. :3
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
0_o
schweet

maybe I should have just made this a DK2 project after all :P
Derekku
XD Might as well just keep it the whole thing. I'd love to grab some DKC1 and DKC3 songs too, but I've already got more than enough songs on my waiting list for the time being. :lol: I'm sure more people will grab some ;D
Would you mind sending me the mp3s also? <3 Derek is lazy today X3
Topic Starter
0_o
Derekku
Thanks. I'm much obliged :D
mm201
Claiming Disco Train, and the haunted coaster music, which doesn't appear to be on your list.

Both from Diddy's Kong Quest.

Edit: Found it: Haunted Chase
Topic Starter
0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
I was thinking one of those was missing... I love them <3

EDIT: Also, I'm replaying DKC 1-3 this week (started last night) with my mom. ;D
Derekku
I talked to Hara, and he's already working on School House Harmony. (He didn't see the topic)

Maybe I'll take DKC3 Stilt Village instead...
Hara
Lokamp
Wow, ONLY cool dudes here?
Well, this "intruder" is going to help, like it or not!
Here are some mp3 of the project: Fear Factory (from DK1) and Stilt Village (from DK3)
I hope this'll be useful!
Sadly, I can't create maps very well, but if there is a pending map, I'll be there... 8-)
Topic Starter
0_o
Hara

0_o wrote:

Ah you're right with the track order; my version had the tracks in the order they appeared in-game (which is how the other two are set up, kinda weird they would switch everything around for DKC2..)
And I looked up the Mining Melancholy/Kannon's Klaim thing (it doesn't appear on the actual soundtrack so I just stuck it at the end) and it looks like it goes by either name, but Mining Melancholy is the more popular one (since Kannon's Klaim is just the level it appears in). So I think I'll keep it this way for now.

Well, according to the OST I have here it is named Kannon's Klaim and is pretty late in the track list.

EDIT: Hmm, by more investigation it seems that my OST I had seems to have had one song, Kannon's Klaim added to it since it doesn't exist when I check more reliable sources.
show more