forum

I cant keep up with a stream for longer than 10 seconds

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
berdasco
Problem details: I can realibly stream triples or doubles or any amount of circles that doesn't take too long to stream, but the moment I have to play a map like honesty my fingers will start to go numb and not respond after like 30 seconds into the map. I am either clicking my buttons too hard and that strains my fingers or my hand for some reason cant endure it at all, is there any hand exercises that I can do to develop my endurance when streaming?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20210423.2 (latest)
TeaAndScones
Going for something like Honesty to learn streaming is jumping in at the deep end to say the least!

From experience the best thing for my streams was just grinding it out. Grab some stream practice maps (or make your own) and before you start playing your maps for the day, or at the end of your session make sure to put in about 15 minutes to start with of just going through them.

This pack has bpms 100-130: beatmapsets/395444#osu/860625
Once you're comfortable there, this one goes up to beatmapsets/72474#osu/207692

If you can FC the 180bpm stream one you probably don't need my help from there!

It will suck at the start, you might be playing it on NF with 50% accuracy, but start at low bpm to build your foundation and the speed and stamina will gradually come with consistent practice.

Also if you really really like Honesty but can't play the 7* version yet, try the 5* one in the meantime, it'll be good for your streaming practice too: beatmapsets/1108263#osu/2316176
Topic Starter
berdasco

TeaAndScones wrote:

Going for something like Honesty to learn streaming is jumping in at the deep end to say the least!

From experience the best thing for my streams was just grinding it out. Grab some stream practice maps (or make your own) and before you start playing your maps for the day, or at the end of your session make sure to put in about 15 minutes to start with of just going through them.

This pack has bpms 100-130: beatmapsets/395444#osu/860625
Once you're comfortable there, this one goes up to beatmapsets/72474#osu/207692

If you can FC the 180bpm stream one you probably don't need my help from there!

It will suck at the start, you might be playing it on NF with 50% accuracy, but start at low bpm to build your foundation and the speed and stamina will gradually come with consistent practice.

Also if you really really like Honesty but can't play the 7* version yet, try the 5* one in the meantime, it'll be good for your streaming practice too: beatmapsets/1108263#osu/2316176
Oh I probabbly wasnt very clear I was playing a 5star version of honesty but thanks a lot I will definetly try practicing on the beatmaps you sent me.
Much love and thanks for the help <3