forum

tapping techniques (log #2) = practise map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Artanime
I finished a practise map for you people, especially going for double and triple circles, so you can control, how many times you actually tap.
I find it a big problem, if there is a fast map where you start tapping uncontrollably. You could make it, but you wont learn anything.
Here's the map:
beatmapsets/1459847#osu/2999760
Share your experience!
THAT_otaku
Feedback (general modding essentially lol) :

All diffs/overall:
Probably shouldn't use a map so slow for triple and double practice. I haven't checked this on my pc yet, only my phone, but seems as if every diff has some misstimed parts, It can be very counter intuitive to play practice finger control maps when they aren't in sync with the music
triples:
Most are misstimed and seem to change rhythm randomly a couple times? Are far too slow, they basically aren't triples at some points. Shouldnt have random long streams in it, this isn't meant to be stream practice right?
jumps:
Shouldn't use square jumps, just do random star shaped patterns, or do that in another diff. square jumps can are much more difficult for most players than normal jumps because of their larger angles. Most maps don't use thm either, so
Doubles:
Bruh

Good luck with your map :)