forum

Add a "mp3 play mode" [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Innocentius
This might be stupid...
I use osu not only as a game but also as a music player, the strange thing is that when in sometime I couldn't hold myself to play when listening to music and studying...
The suggestion is to add a "mp3 play mode" that will ban all game plays but will allow all graphic details on. So that may everyone can concentrate...
Lanturn
Go to the title screen. Hit play. Unplug your keyboard and mouse. Finish your homework and the. You can plug it back in.

There have been requests for a theatre mode in the past. (I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't provide a link)
Topic Starter
Innocentius

Lanturn wrote:

Go to the title screen. Hit play. Unplug your keyboard and mouse. Finish your homework and the. You can plug it back in.

There have been requests for a theatre mode in the past. (I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't provide a link)
......Sir, that is not just for myself. I surely can unplug everything (no i can't i'm using a laptop and I use laptop for every homework), but it is just for convenience.
Sorry it is a duplicate.
those
Self-control. Willpower. Whatever you want to call it. Just keep it playing, and minimize the window.
deadbeat
osu! is not a music player and never will be sorry.
the juke box on the main menu should be enough