forum

How much Anime do you watch a day?

posted
Total Posts
show more
lemonguy
2-4 hours a day since I've been playing osu (some exceptions of around 6+ hours a day), probably 8+ hours before starting osu lmao
Green Platinum
I watched 18 hours in one day once. So 18 hours a day atleast this seems to be how people come to their answers here
_Shirou
Well...I have a lot of must watch anime left...and I watch 5-15 episodes a day... so I guess that's the average
Renevant
About an hour or two, so maybe 2-4 epsiodes
Friendan

Green Platinum wrote:

I watched 18 hours in one day once. So 18 hours a day atleast this seems to be how people come to their answers here
this

I usually watch 0-2 episodes per day.
reireleafa19
1 season a day

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-SayaKai
lmao why.

OT: Any season in over 90000000000000000000 DAYS c:
reireleafa19

SayaKai wrote:

lmao why.

OT: Any season in over 90000000000000000000 DAYS c:

nice 90000000000000000000 DAYS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DeletedUser_3905941
Haven't watch any anime since the release of Nisekoi season 1 last year.
Raiken-
+- 10 hours/day
EshkushMeh xD
I haven't watched any anime since a month ago because of school related stuff :c So, I have more time to read manga :3
Setsuna
Ehhhh watching anime is a drag sometimes.

There's those overhyped animes that people tell me to watch which i end up dropping.

Then there's Tokyo Ghoul who i put off for like so long that the 2nd season already ended and when i started watching it, i ended up watching both the seasons within a day. (Proceeded to dig up shit in wikia and myanimelist then started reading :re asap). Lel.
HazeL
1 anime. max of 5episodes per day because i dont have my own device

if i do

12hrs+
Apple-san
limit
1-25 (5:00-12:00 pm)
26-50 (1:00-1:00 am)
Ender Lain
5 Eps (07 am - 01 pm)
5 Eps (02 pm - Midnight)
Suri
If I have seriously nothing to do after school, I come home and watch the entire anime in a row, but i think my limit is like 20 per day which is pretty much in my opinion, but if I love an anime, i seriously want to know what happens next. Nodame Cantabile, i watched it in like 1 day xD
Shira
I basically watch it everyday and all day.

=

no friend life
Toebeard
About an episode. sometimes 2 :lol:
420Guy
A few years ago i've been watching anime day'n night. But now i only watch gintama and detective conan sometimes when im the mood. animes back then was so much better
Green Platinum

420Guy wrote:

A few years ago i've been watching anime day'n night. But now i only watch gintama and detective conan sometimes when im the mood. animes back then was so much better
Maybe you have just gotten more jaded over time and nowadays you are more attuned to what is actually original.
Zefo
I watch like 3-4 seasons a week
The Gambler
Anime suddenly became a chore to watch. I shouldn't have binged in the first few years
chaee
I used to watch a season a day but now barely an episode. Other things take priority over Chinese cartoons
- Lunarys -
3-4 episodes per day
joi-
6-24 episodes, depends and varies a lot.
Green Platinum
Why are people who watch the most seem to have watched to least a lot of the time?
EneT

Green Platinum wrote:

Why are people who watch the most seem to have watched to least a lot of the time?
yeah it's weird; I only watch like 1 a day.
Weavoid
1 to 2 episodes mostly. Sometimes I watch 3 or 4. When I have a lot of time and I really want to finish something, I'll just marathon whatever I haven't watched. That rarely happens though. I prefer anime when I watch it at a slower pace.
joi-

Green Platinum wrote:

Gee, I don't know, could it possibly be different tastes when it comes to the types of shows they watch? Oh wait, that can't be right...
Green Platinum

joi- wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

Gee, I don't know, could it possibly be different tastes when it comes to the types of shows they watch? Oh wait, that can't be right...
What does that have to do with anything? If you are watching 5-8 hours of anime a day (or a season a day) which many claim I'd expect to see people with longer MAL lists regardless of genre. Hardly anyone watches the long stuff anyway Look at the "animes you refuse to watch thread"
joi-

Green Platinum wrote:

What does that have to do with anything? If you are watching 5-8 hours of anime a day (or a season a day) which many claim I'd expect to see people with longer MAL lists regardless of genre. Hardly anyone watches the long stuff anyway Look at the "animes you refuse to watch thread"
I seem to have misinterpreted your earlier post.
EneT
Myanimelist is pretty small but that's only because I don't have time to finish it since I've watched too many Anime. Still, it really doesn't make sense how a lot of people seem to have watched so little anime yet they claim to watch 10+ episodes a day. I only watch 1 a day; 2 if I'm bored and only marathon on the very, very rare occasion in which I'd rather do nothing else. It's probably due to the fact that those people watch anime on and off in chunks while I've been progressively watching small amounts since the day I was born.
The Baka-Otaku
Depends on how I am feeling or what I am doing. Today I haven't watched any since I have been playing osu all day but sometimes I watch short 12 episode anime's in a whole day, some days it's 1 or 2 and some days I watch 2 12 episodes or a whole 24 episode season without stopping before I sleep.
Arief Santosa
8-) :oops: :lol: :o 1
-Atri-
about 6 or more episode each day
Telstra3G
I sometimes finish 1 season if I like the anime.
FlyingNeko
As much as I finished downloading that day
Arief Santosa
20 eps when holiday
danaprayoga
5 - 10 eps or even finish 1 season if the anime is good for me
Arief Santosa
12 eps when i'am busy, 25 eps when i have long time :?
show more