forum

How much Anime do you watch a day?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rio-
For Now... I watch only 1-2 Episodes/day
*Because of too much work to do (Especially trying to 1cc'ing Touhou in Normal/Hard diff. orz)
Exiacrime
26 episodes ^^
Shirai Kuroko
about 10 episodes per day
Elscar
I sometimes watch a whole season in 1 day if i have time but because of school i usually watch 2-3 episodes in the evening
Kurogamii
not same everyday, depending on the anime released in a day
but sometimes when i late or haven't watched some anime from previous season(s), i can watch it 30+ in a day
Mineko
5-6 ep cause I have to watch tv series too
oJefff
The weekend I can watch a whole anime per day, but the week I'm too tired so I usually watch only one D:
Chokladboll
2many4me
FireFoxZX
As much as you canfit into 6 hours (12-16)
N A T S U M I
15 ep a day :3
Gravey-
3 Animes per day :3
AyayA05
12-40 to anime marathon ~ :)
Immortelle_old
I went from watching entire animes (~25 eps ones) in one day to maybe not even 3 eps a day. ;_;
For some reason I can't find the will to sit down for so long without doing anything but stare at a screen..
-NoTitle-
12-20...
Flanster
depends on how interesting it is, usual pace is from 1-3 to 3-6
washedupplayer
Depends on my mood, ranging from 0 to 20+.
Toi
Could be awake for a few days and watch anime. (even in school)
So, if it's a short anime (1 - 12 episodes) I'll watch it in a day and if more, I'll put more time onto it. But now I haven't really found any good anime, so I haven't been watching much. :3
Fakiezi
Animes I like, by this I mean mostly Mirai nikki and Code Geass.. 4-5 episodes a day.
If it's weekend I can watch double of the 4-5 episodes.. I don't really feel like watching more as that on one day :lol:
xAssassin
normaly 10 ep a day :D
[ Stellar ]

Pizzicato wrote:

1 whole season each day.
lukinhox
I used to watch 12 episodes a day at the time I had started watching anime, but now I only watch 2-7 episodes a day, and rarely 10-16 if I really like the anime.
FireFoxZX
i just want to say ALOT A:becuase its true and B: this is now my 70th post and i dont want to be stuck on number 69 (its not the best number)
Taadashi
I used to watch anime all day long. Then it went to watching one 12 eps anime per day. And now I just watch the ongoing anime episodes when they get subbed lol. Guess it's mostly because I became pretty busy with school and life in general. :P
Senpoii
Since new years put a halt on Golden Time and Kill la Kill, I haven't really watched much anime the past couple weeks and have been playing more Osu than usual.
I usually watch new episodes for current-airing animes.. so if I have 5 animes on my list, that's 5 episode/week...
Doesn't help I travel for work, so I don't get much time /cri
Momonim
1 season a day :3
pixeldesu
I mostly don't have time in the middle of a season, depends on school and personal stuff.

After all, at the end of the season I take myself the time and watch most of the anime I couldn't, so I come up to 3-40 episodes a day.
JonnyThatJonny
Im one of those people who can hardly ever watch 2 or 3 straight episodes of the same show, unless it's cliffhanger after cliffhanger and I'm REALLY into it.

So keeping up with 6 or 7 shows per season it's what I've been doing lately, between none and 2 episodes to watch during weekdays and 3 / 4 during the weekend.
hehe Cx
i used to watch 15+ episodes a day but now i'm too busy so i haven't had the time to watch as much as i used too
gutsyGumshoe_old_1
It differs. It could sometimes be none, but I typically watch about an hour a day. Unless I get hooked on a series :3
Rio-
I can finish 1 season in a day if I want... but mostly I only watch Anime about 1-2 hours a day...
Cocolites
it depends
Tampons
Recently I've been slacking...

I use to watch seasons in a day, and about 5 series a week. I am lucky to finish a season in a week now. I don't know why. ; n ;
The Gambler
Only when I started anime did I watch 24+ per day... I sorta ran out of stuff to watch afterward
Mafuuu
Usually 2 seasons a week and the new episodes of whatever's airing so that makes 2 to 30 episodes per day.

30 episodes = 12 hours. wow. no life.
Necturion
1 episode or less... ._. I hate highschool
Ochinchi-sama
I watch nonstop until I ejaculate
Szymek
3-4 times a day I guess.
EshkushMeh xD
If I have the time, I could finish one season a day but, most of the time, I only spend 2-3 hours watching anime a day.
- Lunarys -
4 episode per day
[Superstar]_old
Around 2-4 hours / day, sometimes slightly more on weekends.
show more