forum

How much Anime do you watch a day?

posted
Total Posts
show more
warwolfz
1 until 10 episodes everyday
My record was Code Geass, watching season 1 and 2 in 1 day and half!
Kobold
Usually 4 hours+ if the anime is good.

Though, I have to finish IdolM@ster and it doesn't interests me that much as the others, so it's reduced to 2-3 hours I think.
Andeke
Usually three episodes a day, but it varies from day to day.
Up to 5 hours or more if I really like it. :3
momp
usually 2 or 3. on a good day i can watch like 20 in a row
DRGNTHNDHR
1 to 5 episodes, i miss the times when i could watch anime all night and no matter what i watched was so interesting.
All the new anime feel like are made after a template and it's too easy to guess what's gonna happen.. well, most
FrzR
a lot. XD

watched anime until 1~2 am the next day. :>
Rio-
At least 3 Episodes A Day.... In the past, I have watched 40 Episodes of Fairy Tail in One Day ( That's almost 16 Hours ) and It was in Weekend... Well, That's A Record of "Longest Time Watching Anime" for Me
Cassia
I'd say... 13 a 14 episodes a day.. depends if i want to marathon something...

im rewatched Clannad and Clannad after Story in 1 day... i guess i should try to watch a little less :p

but on average 13 a 14 episodes a day.
uzzi
Before, I would simply marathon any anime that my friends would suggest me, regardless of episode amount. Now that they don't suggest me anything, I watch around 3-10 episodes depending on how I feel. I need some anime to watch Dx
dNextGen
less than 1,my only record was like when im watchin eden of the east and madoka

finished both of em in like 2 days
vitaroty
6 episodes a day :D
kisata
I don't know. I tend to marathon shows, and I don't watch as many as I used to so maybe it averages to one or two per day.
dewilacie
1-6 episodes a day.
chaee
At least 8 episodes a day.

Because I have a life.
MiharuUwU
3-5 hours on a normal day unless somehow I complete my to watch list. yeah like thats ever going to happen again.I think my record would probably be burning through myself ;yourself & School Days in a day... I wish i could have had the stamina to do that with steins; gate that shit was so good
AmberLynx
4-5 episodes, recently. could do 10 to a whole 12 ep series a while back. longest marathon was second half of higurashi's 1st season + season 2 back to back. cuz that shit sucks you up like a dyson.
Knarf
12-13 episodes a day. It is painful when you stop in the middle of that anime. But sometime I might get into a mess and hardly to think properly. For example, recently I finished Chaos;Head all at an afternoon and, my head was like chaos as the name said.
Eita
2-4 episodes a day
zaikenilen
how much anime i watch a day...?...
i have no idea....lets just say a bit "too much"
-Seren-
i try to finish a 12 eps anime in one day while with those longer animes, i tend to watch like 7 hours at max.
chelly
During School = 20 minutes (1 episode)
During Weekend in Schoolyear = 60-100 minutes (3 or 4 episodes)
Holiday Break (Lazy) = 200 minutes (10 episodes)
Holiday Break (Active) = 400 minutes (20 episodes)
Holiday Break (Marathon) = 600+ minutes (30+ episodes)

I'm extremely lazy during school term, but on Holiday Break I really have nothing to do and can plow through series one by one quite quickly.
Keiti

skatefail1 wrote:

I think about 5-15 Episodes a day~

It really depends on my mood and of school T.T
kazumi-san95
The maximum episode(s) I can watch is 4 episodes per anime.
Mathsma
When I first started I watched a full season (11-26) daily' but now I watch about 4 episodes max.
Vyscosity
I watch anime a few times a month at most. When I do, however, I marathon an entire series. I don't usually watch anime with more than 2-3 seasons because of that. I don't like leaving a story unfinished but I also dislike it when it drags on necessarily.
AlexSant
when I have a complete anime waiting to be watched I just watch the whole serie without stopping.
Navizel
Five episodes every Thursday. Other days maybe 2-4 episodes.
Claire_old_1
as much as i can...
because i have a bad habit "One more episode" and when the anime is end..i move to other anime
Justykanna
I tend to watch bunches at a time, which is why I tend to wait until an anime's finishing airing before watching it.
I usually go around five to seven episodes at a time.
Tari
Like 1 episode per day right now.
fullmetalftw4
I try to get in the 2-3 airing series each week, then 4-5 off my back-log.
Going to take a long time to clear that list.
Yasen Baka
Anywhere from 2 to 3 episodes per day for an average anime to shoving in a whole season within a daytime period if I'm into it.
Nostalgia
1 episode a week, 4eps/week is the record if I'm super lucky.
[Maid] NekoRyo
i usually watch a lot ...but now i only watch 3 series per week
MrPop
Usually i watch 3-4 episode / day..!!

but today i watch 9 episode which have 2 series anime :p
Heibel
if i'm VERY lucky and anti lazy i can marathon a whole 25 episode anime. But normally it's like 2-3 episodes a day
Chirikatori
Depends on how much time I have. Normally, it's 1-2 episodes a day. Otherwise, perhaps 4-5.
nya10
Watching 6-7 episodes per day , I will watch about 12-14 episodes per day if I like the anime :p
-Hakureimu-
Actually i watch like 3 or 4 episodes per day
RA272Nirvash
when i am feeling good at minimum 12 episodes and at maximum 50 episodes (but 50 are realy, realy hard to manage, a bit more then 16 hours pure watching time (wihtout OP and ED and review)

when i am feeling bad 3~10 episodes at max. ^^
show more