forum

How much Anime do you watch a day?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lance
I'm currently in a slump. I watch 2 episodes per week of currently airing shows. I have weeks where I will watch about a series per day or so if I have the time off. Just depends on how bored I am I guess.
Clypeus_old
I used to go around 6 a day on weekdays and then 12-13 on weekends. Now I only do maybe 1-2 a day on weekdays and 3-4 on weekends, unless I want to marathon something.
Mogsy
I tend to cap out around 3 episodes a day during my busier times, and when I have plenty of time off, it's anywhere from 6-12 per day.
Garven
I might pull one, maybe two off in a week if I'm lucky. These past two months... maybe 5 episodes? I'll get through 新世界より eventually. q:
StickyPicky
12 Episodes
[Maid] NekoRyo
if it's a interesting story :3 i would end a season in one day :3

but i usually watch 3 episode per day

and maybe will take a break for 2 weeks xD
DakeDekaane
Like 3-4 episodes a day when I remember I have pending anime to watch. Some days I watch up to a complete season, but that happens rarely.
ampzz
I've watched too many anime that I'm starting to run out.
Tshemmp

Jeroen Mathon wrote:

I remembered when i watched both season's of code geass in a row didn't make it in a day it costed my 2+Night(School - 6 Hours)
It's a good series but the ending wasn't that good.
The story is well made
I found the ending was the best part of Code Geass.

Anyway I am not really watching anime anymore, takes too much time I don't have.
NoHitter
It varies.

Marathoning : Probably I can finish half to all the episodes in a single day depending on how much free time I have.
Regular: 1 to 2 episodes depending on how many anime I'm following in the current season and when they get released.
Maelstrom
Far too much.
Babukus
When I'm not busy or playing osu, I watch anime until the end of the day (until I wanna go and sleep). I also don't mean all day when I said rest of the day.

On weekends sometimes I marathon and with whole 24 episode series if I don't have work to do. These times are filled with fun and I wish I had people that I could marathon watch with so much so it could be more enjoyable and fun. >.<
Restless Spirit
Well, most days I don't have the time for watching anime at all, but when I actually do watch anime then it's mostly half a season minimum. If I have enough time it's a full season, roughly speaking of a quantity of 26 episodes per season. I don't like to watch only a part of the full story, I want it all at once. But that's a lot of input, 'tell ya.

So if it's not weekend it's 5 episodes upwards up to 15 episodes, speaking of a base lenght of 20-22 minutes per episode. On weekens I sometimes watch a full season and even more anime when I got time and ambition.
Francis
I used to watch around 15 episodes a day but now I watch 4 episodes a week because of school. D:
Sometimes I would marathon animes if I have the time.
Elit3noob
depending on how sleepy i am currently, my max amount i can watch at night up to 3am~ is 12-13 episodes
Wulfzz
I watch wayy to much. Haha.
If I find a good anime I can stay awake all night to watch xD
I usually watch like 10-15 episodes each day if I have any episodes. n_n
skaty
I think about 5-15 Episodes a day~

It really depends on my mood and of school T.T
ErikKazuya
It depends on my mood ^_^
ZefxMeep
depends on my free time >< usually 3/4 Episodes a day :P
S V A L
i watch 4 episodes a week from airing animes

when i am bored and not stuck in my cycle of checking yt/fb every second i can watch an episode or 2
Wok
I watch airing animes everyday. 4 - 5 episodes approx.
Lust
I don't watch as much anime as I used to, so usually 7 episodes a day roughly. I also find myself reading manga a lot more.
Shadstaru
Back in my prime time, I used to be able to finish a 24 episode series in a day. nowadays, I watch around 3 to 5 episodes a day. I think the older I got, the less time I've had to do things such as watch anime, quite a sad thought since I'd rather be watching anime than studying :/ I wish I was rich enough to afford to be a NEET :(!
MoonChow
I usually watch 1 season a a day depending on the episode cap 12-25 if its above 25 then i dont know. For example "Naruto Shippuden" i am currently watching that and it has been a week since i have started watching it. Im currently on episode 290.
Yukari Tsuki
I normally watch about 15-24 episodes in a day especially if I like the anime. Everyday all day. Fairy Tail, Bleach, and any series that's really long that I like may only last 1 or 2 months depending on how many episodes and how many times I get distracted~like osu~.
Moriya Suwako
3-4 episodes per day because I don't like watching too many episodes in one time...especially for those what I love. :lol:
I have another strange habit: usually I choose to watch two or more animes simultaneously. For example, today I will watch 2 episodes of Mondaiji, and after finishing these two episodes I will watch two episodes of Taritari.
Oh by the way...some of my friends prefer to finish the whole episodes of anime in one day...but that's impossible for me. :o
YunoFanatic
i can only do 20 ep a day :3 no standing nor eating
- O n i -
atm none since im only waiting on shingeki
Kyonko Hizara
I usually watch at least one episode of the series I'm on a day. Sometimes I'll do as much as finishing parts or whole series in a day. It usually depends on the other things I am doing and my desire to watch any anime at the time.
The most episodes I watched in a day is when I did all of Steins;Gate in one day. I regret nothing.
KinkiN
0 ~ 6 per day. My record was on CLANNAD, finished both the 1st season and Afterstory in a day. Didn't slept, only stop for eating and take a bath. Didn't slept because i can't stop myself thinking about Tomoya and Nagisa - how tragic their story are. Well i do slept at the next day, because it's holidays
warwolfz
1 until 10 episodes everyday
My record was Code Geass, watching season 1 and 2 in 1 day and half!
Kobold
Usually 4 hours+ if the anime is good.

Though, I have to finish IdolM@ster and it doesn't interests me that much as the others, so it's reduced to 2-3 hours I think.
Andeke
Usually three episodes a day, but it varies from day to day.
Up to 5 hours or more if I really like it. :3
momp
usually 2 or 3. on a good day i can watch like 20 in a row
DRGNTHNDHR
1 to 5 episodes, i miss the times when i could watch anime all night and no matter what i watched was so interesting.
All the new anime feel like are made after a template and it's too easy to guess what's gonna happen.. well, most
FrzR
a lot. XD

watched anime until 1~2 am the next day. :>
Rio-
At least 3 Episodes A Day.... In the past, I have watched 40 Episodes of Fairy Tail in One Day ( That's almost 16 Hours ) and It was in Weekend... Well, That's A Record of "Longest Time Watching Anime" for Me
Cassia
I'd say... 13 a 14 episodes a day.. depends if i want to marathon something...

im rewatched Clannad and Clannad after Story in 1 day... i guess i should try to watch a little less :p

but on average 13 a 14 episodes a day.
uzzi
Before, I would simply marathon any anime that my friends would suggest me, regardless of episode amount. Now that they don't suggest me anything, I watch around 3-10 episodes depending on how I feel. I need some anime to watch Dx
dNextGen
less than 1,my only record was like when im watchin eden of the east and madoka

finished both of em in like 2 days
show more