forum

Hi, I'm Alternator, do you understand this?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wise Monster

I found another bug.

is the following when reading zig zag alternately has an order of 1-2 1-2

but going too fast makes it difficult for me to read and if I read the patterns 2-1 2-1

This is causing a confusion and mind

the solution would be to learn to alternate zig zag

1-2 1-2

and then practice in reverse 2-1 2-1

but it would be practiced 4 times

2 should be from left to right with 1-2 1-2 and 2-1 2-1

in the same way from right to left 1-2 1-2 and 2-1 2-1

It would be that when alternating zig zag depending on whether it starts from the right or left

I must learn to read

4 times but 2 on each side depending on the starting point

and so I could finally read zig zag fast without getting confused
THAT_otaku
In osu, reading the numbers from left tl right across the screen isnt what you should be doing in any capacity. Read what order the notes appear on screen in instead xd
MilkyIQ
Alternating doesn't need to be so complicated. When you're in the heat of the moment, just do whatever your fingers feel most comfortable doing. If you're already able to alternate, then you should try your best to not think about it so much, otherwise you will confuse yourself.

Besides, everyone's tapping style is different. Often, I've found that when I'm coming off from a particularly long slider, I end up always following up with my left finger, or I'll end up just favoring my left finger when patterns become more of a metronome than a rhythm.
Topic Starter
Wise Monster
yesterday, practice zig, zag pattern by applying

2 readings on each side

I can't master them
but it turns out that it was easier than I thought to alternate,

2 times on each side and yes, it helped me a little to read parts where I had a confusion

I keep failing but applying this, I can resume the pattern since, I have the muscle memory to continue with any finger, and without getting confused

the thing would be to practice this every day.
[AlphaCentauri]
just practice it more dude