forum

Hiya!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yukari Tsuki
Not really sure what I'm doing but hiya! :P Hope to have fun with everyone!

How I found out about this.
I was on youtube and clicked a video on Tsuisou no Despair. Guess I wanted to play really bad after that.

Future Questions
I am new to this so I may have questions. Please be patient (I hate yelling or angry people), sometimes I feel kinda slow but I'm getting the hang of osu already thanks to everyone!

About Me? Why do you wanna know and who cares! However Your Welcome to look
Who I amO_O
I forgot to say this earlier but its pretty much summarized on my page. I love anime, manga, and I can't get enough of music. Curry tastes awesome and so does cheesecake. My element is water, daydreaming is my specialty and the moon is my mentor. I'm bad at jokes or being funny...normally I make people laugh when I'm not really trying to. I'm working towards earning a degree in Catch the Beat and I'm enrolled in a school for standard osu play. Making friends is something I like to do so please go ahead and become my friend if you feel like it. Just so you know, until June 18th I will only be able to play osu on weekends. If you post something you may not get a reply until the weekend. Of course that no longer applies after June 18th. As for my age I will leave you guessing but I'm not 25 yet and I'm certainly not 10 so anywhere from 11-24 could be my age. Good luck guessing that correctly. Mina ganbatte. For everyone who is to lazy to look up what that means (Everyone Good Luck).

I have two of them
By the way, if you notice I answer things a little more quickly than others its not because I'm constantly stocking the forums. It's because I have two laptops (an old one and a new one). The new one has Norton security which would not let me download so I was unable to download it to the new one. I got it on the old one though. So...pretty much I have them both up at the same time which means the new one is on forums so I can check it every time I finish retrying a beatmap 30 thousand times.
TamaraMarie
You're here to socialize with me, lol. XD

Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
Yukari Tsuki
Thanks! :)
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Hii and welcome~ :33
Topic Starter
Yukari Tsuki
Arigato! :)
XionideInk
Hallo dere! Welcome to the addicting gameplay! xD
Topic Starter
Yukari Tsuki
Your right! It is addictive! This is what I do with just about all my time now. :P I hope we can be friends! See you around! :)
Irisu_old
ah, um, you're 15...? idk ;w; Enjoy your time here and welcome!
_MLX3
HI YUKARI!!!!!!
OMG YOU GOTTA CLICK THIS!!
I look forward to your future here on osu!!! I hope you have an AWESOME time here!

Let's be ACTIVE! We love ACTIVE (ACTTIVEE) users.

Really hope you enjoy your stay! Be sure to ask a Mod if you need anything!

click here <3
(: Ducky-kun!

ADIOS , LOVE!
Tetrace
Welcome to Osu! and the best community EVER!!!!
I hope you have fun!!!
Icup

Yukari Tsuki wrote:

Question
How do you watch replays? Ya, I'm pretty lost right now. :D
when you are in solo play you can click on one of the boxes in the leaderboards and it should take you to a results page (listing all the 300s 100s ect. ect.) there should be a "watch replay" button in the bottom right.

On another note, Welcome to Osu! enjoy your stay.
Topic Starter
Yukari Tsuki
Arigato mina! :D
Skuddle thanks for answering my question! That helps a lot but I feel so…stupid now :P.
4-AcEs So far this is the best community ever!
DuckLING…that cat is trying too hard to play osu but…he is sadly clicking all the wrong keys. I admire his spirit though!
Irisu you were close! You got it wrong but your so close I kinda wanna scream. Just for that here is another hint: I’m not in college! So don’t worry about anything above what 18? Or is it 19?
On the whole thanks again for the warm welcome! :)
vizzy
Welcome! Hope you like it here.
Topic Starter
Yukari Tsuki
Arigato! Trust me vizzy I can't get enough ! :lol:
Irisu_old
I don't know... 17? I know you're older than me though orz.
Topic Starter
Yukari Tsuki
Irisu, just how old r u? (I'd love to tell you my age but it's under classified info ~thank my parents for that~ They don't want me being...stalked??? I don't exactly wanna get my laptop taken away so. :) Lets just say this, I'm blank years old but Yukari Tsuki decided she liked your first guess and will be 15 for now. P.S. Can we be friends?
Irisu_old
Good enough o3o I'm 14 coughcough. Sure, I'll add you as a friend then :3
ErikKazuya
Welcome to osu :D
Topic Starter
Yukari Tsuki
Arigato ErikKazuya! :)
I added you as well Irisu. Yay my first friend! :)
KinkiN

Yukari Tsuki wrote:

Not really sure what I'm doing but hiya! :P Hope to have fun with everyone!

How I found out about this.
I was on youtube and clicked a video on Tsuisou no Despair. Guess I wanted to play really bad after that.

Future Questions
I am new to this so I may have questions. Please be patient (I hate yelling or angry people), sometimes I feel kinda slow but I'm getting the hang of osu already thanks to everyone!

About Me? Why do you wanna know and who cares! However Your Welcome to look
Who I amO_O
I forgot to say this earlier but its pretty much summarized on my page. I love anime, manga, and I can't get enough of music. Curry tastes awesome and so does cheesecake. My element is water, daydreaming is my specialty and the moon is my mentor. I'm bad at jokes or being funny...normally I make people laugh when I'm not really trying to. I'm working towards earning a degree in Catch the Beat and I'm enrolled in a school for standard osu play. Making friends is something I like to do so please go ahead and become my friend if you feel like it. Just so you know, until June 18th I will only be able to play osu on weekends. If you post something you may not get a reply until the weekend. Of course that no longer applies after June 18th. As for my age I will leave you guessing but I'm not 25 yet and I'm certainly not 10 so anywhere from 11-24 could be my age. Good luck guessing that correctly. Mina ganbatte. For everyone who is to lazy to look up what that means (Everyone Good Luck).

I have two of them
By the way, if you notice I answer things a little more quickly than others its not because I'm constantly stocking the forums. It's because I have two laptops (an old one and a new one). The new one has Norton security which would not let me download so I was unable to download it to the new one. I got it on the old one though. So...pretty much I have them both up at the same time which means the new one is on forums so I can check it every time I finish retrying a beatmap 30 thousand times.
Nice intro !

Enjoy your stay here ~
YunoFanatic
Welcome To Forums As well /(*.*)/
Topic Starter
Yukari Tsuki
:D Arigato!..but isn't my intro kinda crappy? Well, it represents me so I guess it's fine. :)
fuyuko-chan
HI~ Nice to meet you~ ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
Hope you enjoy your time on Osu! and the forums ヽ(*・ω・)ノ
Topic Starter
Yukari Tsuki
Arigato! Looking forward to fun times with everyone! :)
ErikKazuya
Herro! C :
Wulfzz
Heya! n_n
Welcome to the forums! Have a nice stay :3
Topic Starter
Yukari Tsuki
Hiya & arigato! Tehe I love how everyone says enjoy your stay. It feels like a hotel. I might never check out at this rate!