forum

Calliope M [std only][16:9][HD/SD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
thetasigma

Calliope M - a Mori Calliope themed skin by me. If there is sufficient interest I will release a version without Mori, aka non-weeb.

I started this skin a while ago, when I saw an artwork by user ccreamsonn on Twitter.
So I decided to make a Mori skin with that b!%ch girl aesthetic in mind.

The skin comes in 2 variations: dots and numbers. This time around it happened to be kinda heavy, so I included lite versions as well.

MoonstarAria
MORE MORI SKINS YES
also this is really good :)
Nikano
pog, letsgoo
Kylinity
for some reason I can't download the skin, the website keeps breaking for some reason
cakes on osu
Great skin!
kommm1

Kylinity wrote:

for some reason I can't download the skin, the website keeps breaking for some reason
I have a problem like that too.
Louane
Its a great Skin but i would change the Health-bar a bit. I would remove a bit of the blood in the top left and maybe a bit smaller overall. I would step back a bit from the animation of the Health-bar because the Katakana are a bit distracting.
Topic Starter
thetasigma

Kylinity wrote:

Updated the download links to Google Drive. Try now

Louane wrote:

Its a great Skin but i would change the Health-bar a bit. I would remove a bit of the blood in the top left and maybe a bit smaller overall. I would step back a bit from the animation of the Health-bar because the Katakana are a bit distracting.
Yeah I realized that the health bar can be distracting a bit, but I kinda went with eyecandy being the priority here
You can always just remove all the scorebar-color frames except for scorebar-color-0 to remove the animation
Kylinity

dizzyatlovich wrote:

I want to download the Numbers one (not lite) but it's on .zip I hope you can fix that but for now I'll enjoy the lite version
Topic Starter
thetasigma

Kylinity wrote:

dizzyatlovich wrote:

I want to download the Numbers one (not lite) but it's on .zip I hope you can fix that but for now I'll enjoy the lite version
Fixed. Idk how that happened lol
Goxen_old
Damn this skin is amazing, great job.
Bum Fuzzled
How about in mania? what does it look like?
Topic Starter
thetasigma

Bum Fuzzled wrote:

How about in mania? what does it look like?
mania not skinned yet, working on it
tcyzxc
This is dope ty bro how do i change combo burst image? tia im new
Keiger
The hitcircles and the general gameplay look gives me a serious old school angelsim vibe with a modern twist and honestly....I kinda like it
M4TTYN
guh, Pog skin
RubykoonGGTV
wow this looks very pog
jelly time
insanely good skin lmao, might become my main. I don't really watch mori but I like the aesthetic and the skin is just overall gorgeous, nice job!
elxesians
Waiting for an Ina inspired skin, good job btw!
Hemje
Please do a non-weeb edition, this looks sick
[ HSNL ]
I didn't even know about that character, and I love this skin. It looks awesome. Nice work.
jacy_RoSe
the best skin, looks very cool.
Topic Starter
thetasigma

Hemje wrote:

Please do a non-weeb edition, this looks sick
maybe at some point, currently kinda busy
Kylinity
okay so i've been using this skin for over a week now, and this skin is awesome. this feels really good and I can finally farm Harumachi Clover again
Topic Starter
thetasigma

Kylinity wrote:

...I can finally farm Harumachi Clover again
I don't think that's healthy
ReroTricks
Really good skin, its my new favourite and I like the hole look of the skin. The Best part about the skin is when you pass and it gives you a cute noise :) really recommend the skin
caganbb
My new favourite skin very good job
pumpkinjunkies
this is GORGEOUSSS id love to see a non-calli version but it's so good!! i love the sfx
Deivid
Nice
Ichika_David
I like so much this skin, i use it all the time!
Kylinity

thetasigma wrote:

Kylinity wrote:

...I can finally farm Harumachi Clover again
I don't think that's healthy
thats what I do for a living on standard
Eyolff
Very nice skin tbh
show more