forum

hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vNikku
first time seeing this i figure i make a post so ye hello im nick or vnikku (changing the name soon) hoping to make new friends and enjoy the community
Watervapor
Hello and welcome to osu! For the best experience check OT (Off topic) for laughs and misc. We hope you're having fun and as well enjoying the community, best regards..
ShinRun

Watervapor wrote:

Hello and welcome to osu! For the best experience check OT (Off topic) for laughs and misc. We hope you're having fun and as well enjoying the community, best regards..
Hmmm, I don’t think I’ve seen you on OT before

Anyway, welcome and have fun
Watervapor

ShinRun wrote:

Watervapor wrote:

Hmmm, I don’t think I’ve seen you on OT before

Anyway, welcome and have fun
I'm not that active on OT but I interact with others from time to time during break. Been busy lately that's why..
Topic Starter
vNikku

Watervapor wrote:

ah i should have mention ive been here for 2 years but never used forms lmao but thank u :)
Watervapor

vNikku wrote:

Watervapor wrote:

ah i should have mention ive been here for 2 years but never used forms lmao but thank u :)

No problem! :)
Topic Starter
vNikku
:0