probably a lot more roleplaying than now
westtle
"guess i'm making a bye thread then."
igorsprite

WesttlE wrote:

new trend? if so i'm making a banana thread
JustABeginner
No wonder I feel useless in this subforum.
- Marco -

JustABeginner wrote:

No wonder I feel useless in this subforum.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

This isn't the OT that I remembered.
Same situation, to be honest.

You can explore threads made in mid 2020 and compare, the difference is more than obvious.
ShinRun

eblf2013 wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

You can explore threads made in mid 2020 and compare, the difference is more than obvious.
Can you explain
I want to know the difference, I’m still very new
ColdTooth
This thread has life, but whether it's old or not is to be considered.
Nuuskamuikkunen

ShinRun wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Can you explain
I want to know the difference, I’m still very new
Well, have a read at OT!chronicles which list the most important/relevant/fun threads, OT! has a sort of "lore" in where we use to roleplay and such.

Basically we are in a lack of threads that continue that lore. Also a good part of people that were in there... just aren't here now.
[ Rynn ]

WesttlE wrote:

abraker
The lore stopped because I stopped. Let's be real, I had to step in every other month to keep the lore going. I had little hopes it would continue without my involvement
Cerno

eblf2013 wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

kinda the reason why im not as active on OT as before, most of the recent threads are just newcomers shitposting... man i miss the old OT
z0z

Cerno wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

kinda the reason why im not as active on OT as before, most of the recent threads are just newcomers shitposting... man i miss the old OT
i guess that ties in to my reason of i'm not sure what to/i could respond with in most threads now
Tad Fibonacci
You know how to make bad threads go away?

Ignore them.

If they're bad then let them die naturally. The OP will learn to read between the lines and will either leave or try again next time and actually bring contents to the subforum.

You know why shitty behaviors are tolerated on the forums? Because people don't call them out, they give those shitty behaviors attention, so that a shit thread that might only have the life time of a day will just keep being on the front page for weeks.
The fact that nobody calls out retarded behaviors is the reason why those behaviors are kept being repeated. It's now a meme for people to just make shit threads so that abraker would lock it and then update it in the abraker locked threads thread like it's some competition. It's also a meme for threads to be necroed. Haha 14 years old thread necro funni haha.

abraker is also reduced to a meme now. He's arguably one of the people who brought the most contents to OT (and arguably made the quality of threads on OT worst in the transitional phase from OT gen 3 to gen 4, but I digress). But people can't see past his fancy GMT title and just use him as a means to get their threads to be in the lock speedrun.
YyottaCat
I'll try to make lore today.
z0z

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

You know how to make bad threads go away?

Ignore them.

If they're bad then let them die naturally. The OP will learn to read between the lines and will either leave or try again next time and actually bring contents to the subforum.

You know why shitty behaviors are tolerated on the forums? Because people don't call them out, they give those shitty behaviors attention, so that a shit thread that might only have the life time of a day will just keep being on the front page for weeks.
The fact that nobody calls out retarded behaviors is the reason why those behaviors are kept being repeated. It's now a meme for people to just make shit threads so that abraker would lock it and then update it in the abraker locked threads thread like it's some competition. It's also a meme for threads to be necroed. Haha 14 years old thread necro funni haha.

abraker is also reduced to a meme now. He's arguably one of the people who brought the most contents to OT (and arguably made the quality of threads on OT worst in the transitional phase from OT gen 3 to gen 4, but I digress). But people can't see past his fancy GMT title and just use him as a means to get their threads to be in the lock speedrun.
it took time to think of this i will guess but better late than never to mention it

i'll probably forget this by not even tomorrow
igorsprite

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

It's also a meme for threads to be necroed. Haha 14 years old thread necro funni haha.
since the beginning it existed, I’m just continuing the legacy
WitherMite
one of the reasons I think the RP lore threads stopped is that it was very hard for newposters to get in on it imo.
I was never able to really find a way to participate honestly, though it was already pretty much dead when I started posting here. closest I got was the villager stuff in the minecraft server, though Ive not played on the realm in a while, Ive played minecraft too long and was honestly burnt out on it before the server started.

When everyone is deep in the lore I think newposters feel like they dont have a part in the story and have a hard time finding a way in.

maybe im just retarded and have no imagination though.
Nuuskamuikkunen

WitherMite wrote:

one of the reasons I think the RP lore threads stopped is that it was very hard for newposters to get in on it imo.
I was never able to really find a way to participate honestly, though it was already pretty much dead when I started posting here. closest I got was the villager stuff in the minecraft server, though Ive not played on the realm in a while, Ive played minecraft too long and was honestly burnt out on it before the server started.

When everyone is deep in the lore I think newposters feel like they dont have a part in the story and have a hard time finding a way in.

maybe im just retarded and have no imagination though.
Just act as stupid as everyone else.

Most of it is improvised.