forum

saving country #1 replays

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +123
show more
FrzR
We might be seeing more stalkers these days if this is implemented.

But well explained saying that these will promote the best players of a particular country.

+support. (sorry no stars ;_;
Abel
\:D/
theowest
Many countries have so few players, they could get a top rank on their country ranking without even trying. Then again, the maximum number of replays would be the same. Multiply the number of countries with the number of ranked difficulties.
Nostalgia

theowest wrote:

Many countries have so few players, they could get a top rank on their country ranking without even trying.
Yeah, it would be a tad pointless for countries such as mine, although for the major populated ones it'll be pretty cool.

To decrease the amount of replays, possibly just the Top 50 Countries are given "Top player" replays? Plus it'll spark some motivation into low-ranking countries to raise up altogether in their stats. (:
Landere

Nostalgia wrote:

theowest wrote:

Many countries have so few players, they could get a top rank on their country ranking without even trying.
Yeah, it would be a tad pointless for countries such as mine, although for the major populated ones it'll be pretty cool.

To decrease the amount of replays, possibly just the Top 50 Countries are given "Top player" replays? Plus it'll spark some motivation into low-ranking countries to raise up altogether in their stats. (:
Top 50 countries is still quite a lot if you ask me.
I don't think it would matter to let the #1 of a country get some more replays. After all, replays aren't really that special or don't have any value in the game itself. It's a nice idea and a great oppertunity to give some countries a boost to play better.
Cataku
I agree that it's not a great idea for small countries.. I'd hate to have a terrible replay saved for everyone online to see just because I'm the only player in my country who played that map.. .-. (and that's on a /lot/ of maps)
Maybe countries with most players would be better?
Serpi
:D/\
TheVileOne
It would be a nice thing to have.
Natsu
I read in other request about zone/regions ranking request. maybe could be better add the replay of the first of the region since countrys like mine dont have alot of players but if this can get for a region will be fun o3o
ReVeNg3r

Natsu wrote:

I read in other request about zone/regions ranking request. maybe could be better add the replay of the first of the region since countrys like mine dont have alot of players but if this can get for a region will be fun o3o
what region do you mean?
Natsu

ReVeNg3r wrote:

Natsu wrote:

what region do you mean?
I mean about this feature request p/2204682
Winshley
A potential problem that may arise is when a player requested to change flag. Else I don't see any issues here.
[Dellirium]

theowest wrote:

At least only first page/10 countries etc.
Sudan
Beautiful idea I support you
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Piine
To be honest, this is already happening with the increased limit to scoreboard?....

also the biggest Necro I have ever seen...
bokooo
I Will Say This is magnificent 8-) 8-) 8-)
Bara-
Approx 200 extra replays per map
Each one is quite small, but it adds up pretty quickly due to high amount of maps
No for me
Sudan
It would be wonderful to be able to watch how number one in countries play
Karuta-_old_1
Why dont we make this valid for #1 country and #100 (global rank) at the same time, then you can limit to 50 more replay at max for every maps
Sudan
A great idea, but 100 is a large number 50 would be suitable
Zuikaku
WHY HASN'T ANYONE IMPLEMENTED THIS YET?!?!?!
Piine
BECAUSE IT ALREADY HAS BEEN
Bara-
NO IT'S NOT
AND IT MOST LIKELY NEVER WILL BECAUSE OF HIGH AMOUNTS OF REPLAYS
Why all caps btw?
Piine
She did it first lol. Felt like doing it
Though I thought it was. Well for CTB that is.
Bara-
Well
Afaik, it gets saved as long as the play is in top50 global
If you are #80 global, and #1 country, it now does NOT play, while this request asks for those plays
Pituophis

Baraatje123 wrote:

Well
Afaik, it gets saved as long as the play is in top50 global
If you are #80 global, and #1 country, it now does NOT play, while this request asks for those plays
I thought the amount of replays saved was changed to 250 or something like that.
Bara-
Oh yeah
You're right
But anyways, the 'bad' countries still have 'problems' with this
Ah well, as it's up to 250 now, which I completely forgot, I don't see harm into adding it
It's not that it'll take that much space then
MBomb
I honestly don't see any problem with adding this, although I imagine coding it could be difficult considering the amount of countries.
Darth_Mula
ppy plz
Megapcmx
This will increase the load for the Osu servers, but this feature it's not bad at all
Darth_Mula
this must be added a few years ago
Senia-

Megapcmx wrote:

This will increase the load for the Osu servers, but this feature it's not bad at all
Yeah that's what I was thinking, but if possible it'd be cool feature, +1