forum

Hardest Beatmap Ever

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Engineboy
I was wondering which beatmap on osu! is the hardest beatmap ever.
0_o
I don't have a ton of maps, but I would say Hyadian - Chocobo [Gold] is definitely up there...
Larto
*shameless advertising*

I've made an incredibly hard map that I haven't even beat yet. It's not overmapped, it's just overspaced ^_^
Yoshi's Island - Bowser Battle [Impossible]

Chocobo is probably harder overall.
awp
Apparently someone got to the first break in Shotgun Symphony [Impossibly Intense] but nobody's even come close to getting halfway through that map.

Using half-time I got pretty close to the first break but couldn't make it.
Sousei
i agree ssii is hardest by awp
Zatoichi
This song on [Insane].

I'm not kidding.
0_o
Well if you guys are including maps that aren't ranked... I'm pretty sure Lemon Tree owns everything :P
Swistak
Hah, I've wondered of it very many times and that was Marisa, Kanbu, Barusa but finally it is definitely Lemon Tree :].
Zatoichi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jinxy

Zatoichi wrote:

You want to know what makes Lemon Tree looks like the utter shit that it is? This.
/me dies laughing
0_o
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=7&o=1 ... in&r=5&g=0

also, I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that lemon tree was a joke, and really not meant to take seriously.. :P
anonymous_old

Zatoichi wrote:

This song on [Insane].

I'm not kidding.
lol.

I'm on the scoreboard.

I don't recall if it was hard. I have 90.81% accuracy there, so I probably missed some jumps or something.

I have no opinion on the "hardest beatmap ever." Probably all poorly timed ones from the old ages. xD
Zatoichi
Forget anything and everything I said.

This is the hardest beatmap ever.
Larto

Zatoichi wrote:

Forget anything and everything I said.

This is the hardest beatmap ever.
Play Time: 02:01
* wat (4.61 stars, 644 notes)
Looks interesting. *downloads*

EDIT: OH WTF

EDIT2: Oh. I beat it on my second try.Download: Larto - Kil - Gaussian Blur 2 [wat] (2009-05-24) Osu.osr
Topic Starter
Engineboy
I just saw lemon tree and was like WTF! Even freaking auto messed up!
Topic Starter
Engineboy
And I don't see what you mean about Shotgun Symphony. Plenty of people have passed.
0_o

Engineboy wrote:

And I don't see what you mean about Shotgun Symphony. Plenty of people have passed.
He was talking about the unranked extra difficulty here
Larto

awp wrote:

Apparently someone got to the first break in Shotgun Symphony [Impossibly Intense] but nobody's even come close to getting halfway through that map.
Without Half Time I can get past the SSII sliders.

With Half Time I can get to 01:57:98 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - This combo. This combo is freaking sick, awp, what did you think while mapping that combo >:(
Topic Starter
Engineboy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o

Engineboy wrote:

Osu! says it doesn't know how to deal with that type of file.
Open Shotgun Symphony in Edit mode, then click File->Open Beatmap Folder (or something like that), drag the file into that folder, then restart osu!.
show more